Browse Beverages Companies

Beverages

Pepsi

2.3 (305 reviews)
    • www.pepsi.com

"पपस कपन स एक रफरजरटर मल थ, 15-20 दन स खरब ह, म पपस कपन क बर-बर फन कर रह ह। लकन अब तक कछ नह हआ, कपन क तरफ स कई इजनयर नह आय ह."

Read All 915 reviews Customer Service

Amora Coffee

1.8 (402 reviews)
    • www.amoracoffee.com

"Hello. I refused, and returned a box of coffee, I did not order, to you that you sent me on 03/12/2021. I have yet to receive a refund to my card. Please do so. Thank you."

Read All 725 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dr Pepper

2.5 (208 reviews)
    • www.drpepper.com

"Every 12 pack of Dr Peppers I have bought in the last 6 months has had at least one if not more flat drinks. As soon as you touch the can you can feel there is no air tight seal. I drink a lot of it but I will swap drinks if this..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Monster Energy

3.0 (150 reviews)
    • www.monsterenergy.com

"When I opened the monsters and shared them with my family, the majority of them were flat, and I was quite disappointed as were set ready to watch the euros. I usually buy them regularly and this was the first time that I had been..."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Arizona Beverages

2.1 (134 reviews)
    • www.drinkarizona.com

"over 10 year i been order from star distribution carrier all arizona beverages in beginning starting good than after awhile become bad than worse, all messedup the sale man and the deliver guy 9delivery never bring to you the..."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Anheuser Busch

2.4 (112 reviews)
    • www.anheuser-busch.com

"Bought at total wine in Chan Hassan mn because of the mail in rebate but the rebate is a scam so I took all the beer back to total wine"

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Coca Cola

2.3 (101 reviews)
    • www.coca-cola.com

"I was contacted allegedly by Dasani via e-mail for advertising campaign on my vehicle I responded and a couple of weeks later I am being involved in a check cashing scheme, which I didnt fall for and tried to set a trap for at lea..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Folgers

1.6 (99 reviews)
    • www.folgerscoffee.com

"The singer with the loudmouth voice is obnoxious and disgusting. Wouldnt buy your products based on that alone"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Poland Spring

1.9 (88 reviews)
    • www.polandspring.com

"I have six 5 gallon bottles that I paid a $5.00 fee to purchase!
    I went to return bottles where I purchased them and was told they don't Take returns! So basically they're stealing money! I told Poland Spring corporate and they won..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Miller Brewing Company

2.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.millercoors.com

"I did not get a reasonable answer for why I cannot get Miller 64. I guess I will have to switch to Bud Select if Miller 64 is not going to be back on the shelves anytime soon. This is very sad to me I have drank Miller products..."

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service