Browse Beverages Companies

Beverages

Cirkul

1.8 (996 reviews)
    • drinkcirkul.com

"I ordered some cups among other things on aliaorellana85@***.com for my children while I was visiting in Florida for 6 weeks. Unfortunately I never received the package while I was there and it said it was delivered. Would like a..."

Read All 1945 reviews Customer Service

Pepsi

2.3 (348 reviews)
    • www.pepsi.com

"I wasn't able to hear the lady on the phone it was a lot of noise so it was not way to fix my problem"

Read All 1073 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amora Coffee

1.8 (408 reviews)
    • www.amoracoffee.com

"I was automatically enrolled in the seasonal blend program without my knowledge. I did not want to be enrolled. The representative removed me from that program."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Dr Pepper

2.4 (256 reviews)
    • www.drpepper.com

"Thank God Almighty!!! That I Didn't Put Thomas Henkin Fake Check Into My Bank Account! Whom Ever He Is, He Should Be Arrested For His Fraudulent And Deceptive Behavior And For Using A Reputable Business Such As Dr. Pepper..."

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Monster Energy

3.0 (181 reviews)
    • www.monsterenergy.com

"I just bought salted caramel Java monster at walmar at 1:59 pm on 08/20/22 and was drinking on the way home and a yellow something went in my mouth and i pulled it out and now i am wondering what it is? The numbers on the bottom o..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Arizona Beverages

2.1 (174 reviews)
    • www.drinkarizona.com

"I have drank hundreds, possibly a thousand or two jugs of the diet green tea. It is my favorite drink. Recently I bought some and it tastes like dirty dish water & smells like alcohol. It looks fine, you could never tell without..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Coca Cola

2.2 (134 reviews)
    • www.coca-cola.com

"My chiller was damge cacao cola is not understand in my issue plz send me a number in coca cola franchise in Islamabad"

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

Anheuser Busch

2.4 (125 reviews)
    • www.anheuser-busch.com

"Ugh. Bought 3 cases and sent in 3 separate rebate offers to find out when I checked why I hadnt received a gift card for them, they want me to resubmit. Obviously I no longer have the upc or case box they came in. Such a hassle..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Folgers

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.folgerscoffee.com

"Ive drank Folgers coffees for 35 years until about 5 years ago when it became bitter tasting and gave me stomach pain and nausea. I have talked to several friends and family members and we all agree Folgers has fallen in the..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Dasani

1.9 (110 reviews)
    • www.dasani.com

"something need to be done about the cap popping off can seriously hurt someone there could be a law suit against the company this make the second time i have made a complaint since the bottle have been change did not have that..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service