Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

City Mattress

2.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.citymattress.com

"Just left the city mattress on transit rd.in Clarence NY and was immediately shown the 5-10K mattresses. After having to listen to the salesman's life story ( not having anything to do with our concerns and wishes) he stated that..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Mattress World

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.mattressworldsuperstores.com

"We bought a name brand mattress, it failed within 2 months! Mattress world agreed to replace it, selling us a $800. higher priced mattress, saying more comfortable! We had a 30 day comfort guarantee, it sunk in when sleeping on it..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Project Source

2.0 (10 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath

"I sent a request to project source weeks ago obout a broken kitchen faucet no one responds back instead I get what is status of my contact to project source inquiries I spoke to lowes corporate office and they say contact project..."

Precious Bedding

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.preciousbedding.com

"Order ID # 38685
    I am returning this bed skirt. The quality is not what I expected.
    PLEASE call me with the address that I should give to UPS for this return. I received the order yesterday (11/12/2019) the day after Veterans Day. I..."

Mattress King

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.mattressking.net

"Compre un colchon en Mattress King,todo bien hasta que pasaron unos dias y el colchon se rompio,estoy tratando de contactar con customer service y es imposible,pues nunca atienden el telefono ni te devuelven la llamada, considero..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Eclipse International Mattress

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.eclipsemattress.com

"I have purchased your mattress and need some information about how do I collect it. I have been trying to call malaysian store and there is no answer. I need assistance on this please kindly get back to me."

Verlo Mattress Factory

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • verlo.com

"We recently purchased a V9/pillows from Fort Atkinson location... It took use a few weeks to adjust ..Its the best matress. Sleeps great! I highly recommend it. Kim Fink (manager) took time to educate us. He is very informative &..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Sleep Cheap

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.sleepcheapfurniture.com

"My order was never recieved , I never got a confirmation for delivery and payment was paid in full"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • "i ordered furnitures from them on 03/08/2013 it is 05/20/2013 jacquelin gives me a different story every time at first the furnitures came damaged and she had to send it back 2 nd they had inspection 3rd the furnitures are on the..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Concierge Collection

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath

"The sheets I've bought in the past I've always loved .when I received these 2 sets I assumed they'd be the same ,I pulled them out and washed them right away as I always do,expecting BOTH POCKETS ON THE SIDES OF SHEETS WHEN I PUT..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service