Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

Kingsdown Mattress

1.6 (19 reviews)
    • kingsdown.com

"Kingsdown Malbec, had it one month: springs began to push against fabric at side of pillowtop, sag developed in the center of this full size mattress IN ONE MONTH. First three weeks, horrible pain! now a replacement Meritage..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Mattress By Appointment

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.mattressbyappointment.com

"I am working with Thom S in Cleveland and getting nowhere on my mattress that I had just 2 weeks, and it started to show breakdowns with the mattress. He is not helping, and I sent him the photos and the issues I was having. Not..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Annas Linens

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.annalinens.co

"I was told that the store in La Mesa was open but indeed it was not I drove there and closed Are all of Anna Linen closed?"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

GoGo Pillows

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.gogopillow.com

"Okay so I wanted to get my mother something nice and make it comfortable for her to read off of her tablet. I go on to the gogo pillow website and after I placed my order it sent me straight back to the home screen, so I got no..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Durest beds

1.5 (14 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath

"Did not arrive on the day as promised without any notification. Received velvet version when linen was ordered. VERY cheaply made with cheap materials and someone let loose with a staple gun. Basically rough cuts of material..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Spears Mattress

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.advancedsleepconcepts.com

"I bought a queen size gel Tempur-Pedic got a 25-year warranty now it's sagging very bad trying to replace it paid over $1,000 for my mattress what the box spring then I find out the business closed down in Georgia so now I don't..."

Nectar Sleep

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.nectarsleep.com

"I purchased this mattress on June 9 and still have not received. Would like to know when it will be delivered."

Mattress Discounters

1.7 (12 reviews)
    • www.mattressdiscounters.com

"Glad we paid it off. You closed it. And *** our credit. Good job"

Mattress Gallery Direct

3.7 (13 reviews)
    • www.mattressgallerydirect.com

"We were recommended by some friends to check out Mattress Gallery Direct. They had a huge selection and the best prices in town. We love our new mattress and highly recommend this store."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Mattress Giant

• www.mattressgiant.com

"I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago. Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on. I tried to contact the company by phone and the Internet to have the company honor their..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service