Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

Dormia Mattress

3.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.dormia.com

"I bought a Dormia mattress in 2005. It has a 25 year guarantee, but now when I call them they are out of business and I don't know who to contact of if there is someone to contact!!! Please help me get in touch with someone as my..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Bensons For Beds

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk

"Several weeks ago you delivered my HipHop double bed, which had one slat missing. When I contacted you to report the error you assured me that it would be delivered in 10 days. To date I have not received it.
    Please investigate and..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Plushbeds

2.1 (41 reviews)
    • www.plushbeds.com

"I called them and emailed them on the 100th day of the sleep trial without response and called for 3-4 more days; they didn't answer the phone. I don't like the bed, and it is sinking a bit over an inch in the middle. I finally..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Metro Mattress

1.7 (25 reviews)
    • www.metromattress.com

"There is a dip in the bed we purchased it new tried a few of them out this is the one my daughter like we bought it in April and it seems to be worn out already"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Spring Air Mattress

1.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.springair.com

"Please make a call to my number as I am unable to contact! I have problem with spring air mattresses"

Sleep Train Mattress Centers

1.9 (28 reviews)
    • www.sleeptrain.com

"when I went to sleeptrain it was about 2 and a half years ago I explained to the salesman everything I wanted not hot not soft and not to hard I tried out some different ones and found the sealy posturpedic plush felt pretty good..."

Beautyrest

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.beautyrest.com

"I am not a pissed customer!
    We were trying to find a particular kind of Beautyrest mattress and it is a Beautyrest Recharger Edmond King. Can you help us locate one?"

SIT N SLEEP

2.4 (22 reviews)
    • www.sitnsleep.com

"TERRIBLE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
    1. When we bought the bed we were explicit that on Tuesday there could be NO DELIVERY BETWEEN 1:30 and 3 pm. Of course sit &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; sleep calls to state delivery would be at..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Kingsdown Mattress

1.7 (20 reviews)
    • kingsdown.com

"A year ago today I bought/replaced a 7 year old mattress that died, i got a less than paid credit and went to the store to buy a new one, there was a new manager with not too much patience and was very rough and rude to say the le..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Sleep Outfitters

2.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.sleepoutfitters.com

"Delivery was supposed to be between 4 and 8 pm. Actual delivery was 9:50 pm. In the process of delivery truck driver ran over a street sign causing major damage to sign.W"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service