Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

Craftmatic

1.6 (105 reviews)
    • www.craftmatic.com

"This company has thee worst customer service ever. The CSR's sound like they just woke up. They transfer you to a dead line in which no one answers. After a 2nd attempt, I was informed that there were no CSR's available. PLEASE...."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Yankee Candle

1.8 (106 reviews)
    • www.yankeecandle.com

"Everytime there is a sale and I purchase candles on yankee candle website my order ends up getting canceled because " dont have it in stock". You should be updating your website more frequently its extremely missleading I..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Victoria Plum

2.2 (72 reviews)
    • victoriaplum.com

"I have items missing and cant speak o anyone . They keep putting me in chats and not getting anywhere"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Pillow Bread

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • piloww2breaad.com

"Tracy King
    I ordered 2 ITEMS on 28th February and to date have not received my order! I have sent countless emails and only received 2 replies with bs excuses. This company is a SCAM!"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Luxor Linens

1.4 (52 reviews)
    • www.luxorlinens.com

"I contacted the company who have apologised for their error and have offered to send the right product and not require a return of the wrong product.A courier tracking confirmation has been sent to me.
    So perhaps I will drop the co..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Sealy

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.sealy.com

"I bought the Q Honor Luxury Queen Firm mattress from FOS in Cape Coral FL in Oct 2019. The padding on top between coils and matt top flattened out within a year so that I could feel the coils when lying on my side.
    I went back to F..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Sleep Country Canada

2.5 (64 reviews)
    • www.sleepcountry.ca

"Ordered a split king adjustable..delivered quick enough by a third party..but the one bed missing the hardware (legs..bottom bar..remote)..the delivery guys set up on bed and did best they could on second..now sleep country will..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Denver Mattress Company

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • denvermattress.furniturerow.com

"I can't tell you about the mattress yet because it hasn't been delivered. the staff at the Amarillo Store is in great need of learning the the customer is the reason for their jobs and need to be treated with respect and urgency...."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Linen Tablecloth

2.0 (33 reviews)
    • www.linentablecloth.com

"Impossible to communicate with, I took my business elsewhere...."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

American Mattress

2.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.americanmattress.com

"They liE! to me they NEVER EVER! Gave me anything that they trying to rip my money off from me!!! Its not happening. They said the stores are closed to due to COVID-19 and the return policy is extended so dont worry about we ever..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service