Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

MyPillow

1.9 (2,481 reviews)
    • www.mypillow.com

"The soles of my slippers were cracked & oozing out a jelly substance . The cushion sole was uncomfortable & water was getting in ."

Read All 4464 reviews Customer Service

Mattress Firm

1.8 (766 reviews)
    • www.mattressfirm.com

"So upon trying to reach out to the company again I got this lovely auto reply email that states for me to refer to my previous email because my case is closed. No chance of any type of resolution is obviously what they are..."

Read All 1400 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Glacier Bay Products

2.7 (608 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath

"Careful about drilling holes in tile to accommodate the WingIts anchor bolts. I used the holes drilled in the Glacier Bay 24" grab bar to register the 3/4" holes I drilled in my bathroom tile for the anchor bolts, When I slipped..."

Read All 1321 reviews Customer Service

Sleep Number

1.9 (817 reviews)
    • www.sleepnumber.com

"I agreed to have a service call needing assistance with my 360 sleep number bought in 2019 in Murfreesboro TN store. The tech arrived as scheduled. Explained that the left side mattress would not hold air. Tech advised after placi..."

Read All 1310 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

3.1 (364 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"B114915C this is my 4th unit. in 4 years. JUNK!! very hard to regulate. hot water gets so hot and can't regulate cold water to cool it down. can't buy just the valve. you have to buy the entire unit over $100. going to build a..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Biddeford Blankets

2.1 (291 reviews)
    • www.biddefordblankets.com

"READ IN SUBJECT BOX- JUST WANTED TO BRING IT TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT YOUR SWITCH CAUGHT FIRE AS I WAS SLEEPING"

Read All 524 reviews Customer Service

TempurPedic

1.8 (171 reviews)
    • www.tempurpedic.com

"Just want to warn anyone who have one or are considering purchasing a Tempur-Pedic USA mattressthey grow mold out of nowhere. TP and Mattress Firm retailer did NOT warn us about this.
    Mattress Firm claims to be totally surprised by..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Victoria Plum

2.2 (211 reviews)
    • victoriaplum.com

"Cannot find any information to return an item on your website or on My Account as directed to, sends you round in circles. Took 6 tries and 1h 40m on the telephone, webchat doesn't work. If there is a failing on the website it..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Mattress One

1.7 (235 reviews)
    • www.mattress1.com

"On credit report states $1815,00 balance; TD/RENOVATION??? Have no idea what this about and unable to find anything about this!"

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Serta

1.7 (109 reviews)
    • www.serta.com

"Purchased 2 Serta "Raised 16" Air Mattresses. In less than 2 weeks of use, they were completely deflating within an hour. Upon contact with Customer "no service", I was redirected to the manufacturer, with a lengthy list of..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service