Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

MyPillow

1.8 (2,322 reviews)
    • www.mypillow.com

"Ordered and received two pillows. Delivery was late and the quality is poor. I've thrown the pillows away."

Read All 4190 reviews Customer Service

Mattress Firm

1.8 (663 reviews)
    • www.mattressfirm.com

"Hello I would like to have this email forwarded to Vice President of sales.
    My mattress has caused me enough backaches and taking 3 different meds. All along I tolerated the pain but will not any longer because the medications I am..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sleep Number

1.8 (743 reviews)
    • www.sleepnumber.com

"Talk about *** at sleep number.
    Trying to get support for a messed up bed and they want to take you for a ride. 1.8 rating is too good for them!!!!!!
    They charge $100 just to look at the bed, then another $100 to come fix it. Stupid..."

Read All 1195 reviews Customer Service

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service

TempurPedic

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.tempurpedic.com

"Spent 30 minutes on hold to be told I had to call another company that now supports the remote technology. Then spent another 30 minutes on hold with them. They helped me within 3 minutes.
    Everything has been resolved. I did not fi..."

Read All 397 reviews Customer Service

Mattress One

1.7 (231 reviews)
    • www.mattress1.com

"I purchased a warranty with my mattress and adjustable base. The base has stopped working on the left side of the bed it needs to be repaired."

Read All 370 reviews Customer Service

Serta

1.7 (97 reviews)
    • www.serta.com

"I need my refund issued to my new card I'm tired of waiting I need help now nobody is answering.. so if somebody could please contact me back ASAP it's been a month I would like my refund replaced on my new card thanks"

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Biddeford Blankets

1.8 (183 reviews)
    • biddefordblankets.com

"My blanket stopped working after 6 months. I'm trying to see if they will replace it or refund my money. Might voice more info later on.thanks."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

Simmons Bedding Company

1.9 (55 reviews)
    • www.simmons.com

"During my move from Pennsylvania to Virginia, the moving company lost a leg off of my Simmons sofa bed. I called Simmons and was told to call United furniture as they handled all the warranties and parts. So I called them. After..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Original Mattress Factory

2.1 (94 reviews)
    • www.originalmattress.com

"This mattress looks like it is 20 years old. The store does not back up the mattress. They sent us a piece of foam and told us to flip the mattress every 3 months. After reading the reviews on the internet, I have found out that..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service