Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

MyPillow

1.8 (2,426 reviews)
    • www.mypillow.com

"Do not buy from this company, if anything is too large or too small, your return will cost you a lot. They don't return initial postage as well as charge a restocking fee. Buying from that company cost me 24.91 to try a pair of..."

Read All 4358 reviews Customer Service

Mattress Firm

1.8 (726 reviews)
    • www.mattressfirm.com

"Trying to do warranty claim is massive headache. They make it so hard hoping you will just give up. A 5500.00 mattress and it's collapsed. They do not care"

Read All 1323 reviews Customer Service

SHELLY R. IBACH, President
    Sleep Number Corporation
    1001 3rd Ave S
    Minneapolis, MN 55404-****
    256 S 4th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55425RE: Marjorie..."

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

Glacier Bay Products

2.5 (503 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath

"I bought two glacier bay toilets about year ago and one looks like it's 10 years old. How do I get rid of these water stain"

Read All 1082 reviews Customer Service

TempurPedic

1.7 (151 reviews)
    • www.tempurpedic.com

"Rock was in the mattress under clothe liner in the foam part of the mattress, was put there when mattress was made. Tempurpedic sent an inspector out, said it was manufacture defect fault but tempurpedic said they wasn't going to..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Mattress One

1.7 (234 reviews)
    • www.mattress1.com

"I would never recommend buying anything from this company. Customer service is a nightmare. Too much needed for a return of merchandise."

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Serta

1.7 (104 reviews)
    • www.serta.com

"My air mattress start making a loud popping noise and now a 4x3 ft bubble is in it. Top and bottom of it. I never get through call keep dropping."

Read All 343 reviews Customer Service

Biddeford Blankets

1.9 (199 reviews)
    • biddefordblankets.com

"I bought the king size heater blanket with door controls on January 23, 2022 and one side of the blanket stopped working controller does not turn on and the blanket does not heat up need to know how to go about getting it fixed..."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Victoria Plum

2.2 (138 reviews)
    • victoriaplum.com

"I had my Bristan shower fitted in June I bought the item in May in August it started leaking when switched off my plumber came tightened everything up and after a day started leaking again when switched off my plumber said its a f..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Simmons Bedding Company

1.9 (58 reviews)
    • simmons.com

"I had purchased a mattress from Mattress Firm in LIC, NY, in 6 months the mattress sags and I sleep in a ditch. I have a hard time getting out of the mattress. I'd placed four claims with mattress firm, they will not replace..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service