Browse Bed and Bath Companies

Bed and Bath

MyPillow

1.8 (2306 reviews)
    • www.mypillow.com

"I purchased the "new product" "My Slippers". It took two weeks for fulfillment. The first pair did not fit. The web portal does not facilitate returns or exchanges. I called customer service &;;;;;;;;;; the recording..."

Read All 4169 reviews Customer Service

Mattress Firm

1.8 (635 reviews)
    • www.mattressfirm.com

"How can reach anyone to help me I feed out countless of your forms your customer service is not that it is customer *** Now I am stopping the complete one threw my bank
    Anita Riley"

Read All 1172 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sleep Number

1.8 (725 reviews)
    • www.sleepnumber.com

"My husband ordered the package for the bed online, nowhere on the online order form did it say that certain pieces were non-refundable or not returnable. The headboard which came with the bed is considered a final sale. Again the..."

Read All 1169 reviews Customer Service

Glacier Bay Products

2.6 (304 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath

"My kitchen faucet turns on by itself seconds after I shut it off.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    That's all I have to say. Can you fix my problem or should I go to BBB.
    Mmmmmmmm"

Read All 660 reviews Customer Service

TempurPedic

1.8 (138 reviews)
    • www.tempurpedic.com

"The foam gets warm and you wake up with back pain, it becomes chronic. Terrible product only appearance."

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service

Mattress One

1.7 (230 reviews)
    • www.mattress1.com

"I'm reciving collect calls on a mattress I've never had, only checked on the mattress in store. NEVER BOUGHT IT!!!"

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Serta

1.7 (90 reviews)
    • www.serta.com

"I bought 2 o your pillows that said they won't flatten 2 months ago. And now I have to go find new pillows because yours flattened and I was a big fan of your products."

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service

Biddeford Blankets

1.8 (181 reviews)
    • biddefordblankets.com

"Bought it for a December birthday gift. About 100 days it stopped heating. The store won't accept a return after 90 days."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Simmons Bedding Company

1.9 (54 reviews)
    • www.simmons.com

"Hello
    A year and a half ago I purchased a double mattress and a massage chair from the Simmons company in Israel.
    I decided to buy from Simmons company knowing that it is a big and old company with a world name and that I will recei..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Original Mattress Factory

2.1 (94 reviews)
    • www.originalmattress.com

"This mattress looks like it is 20 years old. The store does not back up the mattress. They sent us a piece of foam and told us to flip the mattress every 3 months. After reading the reviews on the internet, I have found out that..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service