Browse Beauty Supplies and Equipment Companies

Beauty Supplies and Equipment

Dollar Shave Club

2.2 (1,379 reviews)
    • www.dollarshaveclub.com

"I have razors and blades that dont go together and need assistance!!!! I have a ton of blades from my old account and ordered more and got the same blades but when I ordered handles they dont fit the blades?"

Read All 2598 reviews Customer Service

Wigsbuy

1.6 (454 reviews)
    • shop.wigsbuy.com

"Still have not received wig how long does it take it's been 8 days please let me know my name is Justin Donaldson"

Read All 873 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wigsis

1.7 (445 reviews)
    • www.wigsis.com

"I'd like to return a wig I purchased. There is a big black seam in the front and could not figure how to wear this wig. I may be later than the allotted time as I just returned home from Texas after dealing with family matters. My..."

Read All 759 reviews Customer Service

Lange

2.0 (295 reviews)
    • langehair.com

"Good morning I have 2 refunds for 2 items I want to get my refund in a check or credit to my debit card I dont need a credit for your company. My email I used to buy the items is munemedina1978@***.com my mane Is Adriana orozco-pe..."

Read All 579 reviews Customer Service

Ebonyline

2.2 (378 reviews)
    • www.ebonyline.com

"I don't know why my order was returned
    I lost about $100 because of this and no one wanted to help me...one rep said they have no way of knowing and another rep said the refund was correct because not their problem
    Needless to say I..."

Read All 540 reviews Customer Service

LunaWigs

1.7 (165 reviews)
    • www.lunawigs.com

"Wrong color, to big for my head. Would like my money back. Verydisadisfied!!! Credit t my money to my card. Would like to have address to send it Back"

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Hair Everywhere

1.7 (161 reviews)
    • www.haireverywheresales.com

"They never sent me my refund or my hair I ordered back in November nor will they reach out to me they are scammers I guess they needed to steal from everyone during the pandemic"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

The Wig Company

2.1 (104 reviews)
    • www.thewigcompany.com

"Believe me. You do not want to do business with this company. First of all, it took forever to receive order. Then I received the wrong color &;;;;;; style wasnt even similar to picture. I told them I should not have to pay..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Paula Young

1.9 (104 reviews)
    • www.paulayoung.com

"I mailed the wig back on 9/24/21, in the box, with the return label, as required. The tracking number (9202 39** **07 59** **** **, USPS) shows its still in transit as of 10/3/21. Please help me with this problem!
    Jill Horner
    2121 V..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

BaBylissPRO

2.8 (70 reviews)
    • www.babylisspro.com

"I have recently bought the babyliss 3 trimmer , I mis placed the charger and now I dont have no way of using it anymore is there anyway I can purchase or receive a new babyliss 3 trimmer charger ?"

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service