Browse Beauty Supplies and Equipment Companies

Beauty Supplies and Equipment

Dollar Shave Club

2.2 (1191 reviews)
    • www.dollarshaveclub.com

"Because they took $27 out of my account for a order of blades a new razor handle add some shave butter and I have not received nothing yet"

Read All 2221 reviews Customer Service

Wigsbuy

1.6 (447 reviews)
    • shop.wigsbuy.com

"The only problem I have, is they could not find my order. And I saw that my credit card was already charged. At that time, I believed I was not going to get my wig, and that the money would not be returned. With many emails back..."

Read All 850 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wigsis

1.7 (418 reviews)
    • www.wigsis.com

"As stated above, I am trying to return 1 wig that does not look good on me. Why is this so difficult?"

Read All 714 reviews Customer Service

Ebonyline

2.2 (371 reviews)
    • www.ebonyline.com

"Purchased a unit, receive a different one. Looked nothing
    like what I saw on their website. Contacted them and returned it. They refused to return my money stating item was not returnable. Although I never used the item.
    I will neve..."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service

Lange

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • langehair.com

"I bought the blow dryer brush 3-4 months ago and it has a short in it sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt I just want a replacement"

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service

LunaWigs

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.lunawigs.com

"Good morning so Ive been waiting for more than seven days for my wig to arrive I have not received it as yet and I place the order on June 5, 2021 and now its June 11, 2021 I would like to receive my wigs on June 12, 2021 I need..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Hair Everywhere

1.7 (160 reviews)
    • www.haireverywheresales.com

"My order has taken way to long to arrive and I have not received a tracking or anything. Ive tried contacting but no response this is ridiculous."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

The Wig Company

2.1 (103 reviews)
    • www.thewigcompany.com

"Ordered a wig from The Wig Company that didn't work for me, I used the return label and dropped it at the post office on May 11th. After 3 weeks I'm still waiting for my card to be credited (total price with tax and shipping was..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Paula Young

1.8 (98 reviews)
    • www.paulayoung.com

"I have been doing business with this company for years. However after this last order, I will never do business with them again.
    There was something inside the wig that hurt my ear. Unfortunately I had already removed the tags and..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

ROSSI Nails

1.3 (110 reviews)
    • rossinails.com

"Ordered a nail kit which took over two months! After a few weeks I wanted to cancel my order since there was never a tracking number and ROSSI refused to give a refund. They kept saying they were going to send it. I talked to..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service