Browse Beauty Supplies and Equipment Companies

Beauty Supplies and Equipment

Dollar Shave Club

2.2 (1,343 reviews)
    • www.dollarshaveclub.com

"I need to cancel my subscription. I had done so before but for some reason it did not cancel and just automated charged me $21. Please refund and cancel my account. Thank you.
    Email:
    Asifakbarfilms@***.com
    Name:
    Asif Akbar"

Read All 2532 reviews Customer Service

Wigsbuy

1.6 (452 reviews)
    • shop.wigsbuy.com

"The wig I received is nothing like what I ordered. I sent it back and I would like you to apply $75.55 to my account."

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wigsis

1.6 (436 reviews)
    • www.wigsis.com

"I ordered two Iman wigs. One straight and one curly both long. I ordered medium brown and light brown with auburn highlights and I got like Auburn with blond. I ordered these for my class reunion which is this coming Saturday. I..."

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

Lange

2.1 (297 reviews)
    • langehair.com

"I can't get ahold of customer service and haven't received my product. Wanting to get the product asap."

Read All 575 reviews Customer Service

Ebonyline

2.2 (376 reviews)
    • www.ebonyline.com

"First of all when I ordered their product on sept 1st I paid for priority mail, my order just arrived today!! Sept. 14, 2021.
    Then I find out it was not what I ordered, 3 pks of weave hair,2 different colors, that has the same colo..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

LunaWigs

1.7 (165 reviews)
    • www.lunawigs.com

"I had an order return because the address was incorrect. Would the Oder be senxt back to the correct address 1310 Country Club Road, Hattiesburg,MS. Johnnie Watts is the name"

Read All 373 reviews Customer Service

Hair Everywhere

1.7 (161 reviews)
    • www.haireverywheresales.com

"They never sent me my refund or my hair I ordered back in November nor will they reach out to me they are scammers I guess they needed to steal from everyone during the pandemic"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

The Wig Company

2.1 (104 reviews)
    • www.thewigcompany.com

"Believe me. You do not want to do business with this company. First of all, it took forever to receive order. Then I received the wrong color &;;;;;; style wasnt even similar to picture. I told them I should not have to pay..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Paula Young

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • www.paulayoung.com

"I ordered two items which were shipped via standard shipping. I was very much looking forward to getting the products. I was unaware that the Fedex system used by Paula Young does not guarantee any specific delivery date or time..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

ROSSI Nails

1.3 (111 reviews)
    • rossinails.com

"(302) 703-****
    I made a purchase back on 8/09/2021, and I never received it. I sent a couple of messages on IG and their excuse is we never received any emails. What's the point of contacting them if they receive the emails. But th..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service