Browse Beauty Supplies and Equipment Companies

Beauty Supplies and Equipment

Wigsbuy

1.6 (489 reviews)
    • shop.wigsbuy.com

"I wanted to return the product the wig did not suit my needs. It was too full for my face. The color was wrong.
    They stated that you needed to make sure you learned through the proper channels for the return. I did the emails I tri..."

Read All 967 reviews Customer Service

Wigsis

1.6 (474 reviews)
    • www.wigsis.com

"My name is Sonny Hope at 11214 Caroly Place, Cerritos, CA 90703 and phone #562-484-****. This wig I have to return since it is not the color it states it is. Please credit my original payment and send me a return address. Like I s..."

Read All 836 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lange

2.1 (380 reviews)
    • langehair.com

"Hello its been 3 weeks and I havent gotten my item
    Please help me receive my item or get my money back"

Read All 805 reviews Customer Service

Ebonyline

2.1 (408 reviews)
    • www.ebonyline.com

"So I've had this issue with this company multiple times but I'll catch you up on the most recent if you're not familiar ebony line is a online beauty supplier They sell things such as wigs and/or other hair products make up e.t.c..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

LunaWigs

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.lunawigs.com

"Asked for a return and refund 2 days after receiving wig. Have not heard a word. Makes me think it's a scam company."

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

Manscaped

1.8 (159 reviews)
    • www.manscaped.com

"they keep charging me $ 16.45 and sending me things I'm not ordering .. I called and there's only a automated recording stating to email them but , never respond."

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

Hair Everywhere

1.7 (161 reviews)
    • www.haireverywheresales.com

"They never sent me my refund or my hair I ordered back in November nor will they reach out to me they are scammers I guess they needed to steal from everyone during the pandemic"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

BaBylissPRO

2.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.babylisspro.com

"I need to figure out what the wattage of the nano pro hair straighteners are. I could not find that information on the box nor the instructions/ manual. I bought a mini and a normal sized one. Can not use the iron until I know..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Paula Young

1.9 (129 reviews)
    • www.paulayoung.com

"I ordered several wigs from Paula Young. They take a month to get to you if they ever do when they state 5 to 7 days. When you return you have 30 days before they charge your restocking fee, but that is not true. They start..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

The Wig Company

2.1 (104 reviews)
    • www.thewigcompany.com

"Believe me. You do not want to do business with this company. First of all, it took forever to receive order. Then I received the wrong color &;;;;;; style wasnt even similar to picture. I told them I should not have to pay..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service