Browse Beauty Supplies and Equipment Companies

Beauty Supplies and Equipment

Dollar Shave Club

2.2 (1,777 reviews)
    • www.dollarshaveclub.com

"I have called numerous times I am having a problem with my shaver. It just stopped working I am getting no response"

Read All 3461 reviews Customer Service

Lange

2.3 (501 reviews)
    • langehair.com

"I tried calling and you cant get thru. When I tried to chat, you want me to join something in order to ba sble to speak to someone. That is very wrong!!! I shouldnt have to pay to try and exchange a product. This is very..."

Read All 1130 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wigsbuy

1.5 (532 reviews)
    • shop.wigsbuy.com

"I want my shoes or my money, ive been waiting weeks for these shoes to arrive they gave me a tracking number that's *** please just send my shoes or my money back, I will continue to give bad reviews until I have my items in my..."

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service

Wigsis

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.wigsis.com

"This item was order 1-31-2024 and have not got a tracking number.Jacklyn Smith Mature wig real hair order #TA240131C2839 Paid in full $202.00 Also have verified Bank statement.I am a cancer patient needed wig for replacement of..."

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Ebonyline

2.2 (451 reviews)
    • www.ebonyline.com

"I placed an order with ebonyline and received a message saying my order was delivered by FedEx ex. I went to my door and saw nothing. I called fed ex (which is *** and they sent the driver back out to ask yhe neighbors if they..."

Read All 710 reviews Customer Service

Manscaped

1.8 (215 reviews)
    • www.manscaped.com

"Manscaped has been automatically charging my Credit Card without my consent and sending products that I did not order."

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

LunaWigs

1.5 (171 reviews)
    • www.lunawigs.com

"Asked for a return and refund 2 days after receiving wig. Have not heard a word. Makes me think it's a scam company."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Conair

2.4 (150 reviews)
    • www.conair.com

"I bought a heat wrap for neck and body and it barely gets warm!! Very heavy.
    On the 2nd use the material burned and beads fell out!! Microwaveable. $35.89 Junk product!"

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

BaBylissPRO

2.6 (153 reviews)
    • www.babylisspro.com

"I have not received my product which was supposed to be delivered today. Now it states the address was wrong"

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Luvme Hair

1.9 (79 reviews)
    • shop.luvmehair.com

"My name is Julia and I want to order a water wave full lace black with small cap size how do I put the cap size in me order"

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service