Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

Palm Beach Tan

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • palmbeachtan.com

"I was charged for three months of service I didn't receive. I tried to cancel my subscription on my last visit and wasn't able. I called customer care and they said they be able to refund me and I never received my refund."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Brow Arc

1.6 (20 reviews)
    • www.browarc.com

"Brow Arc in Palm Desert, California is full of prejudice. There is this one teen girl who works there in the Westfield Mall and she is Hispanic. She accuses and harasses a few people for no reason."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

At The Beach Tanning Salon

2.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.atbtanning.com

"This company is very deceiving . I went for a special they had tanning for a month for just a dollar or upgrade your subscription to better beds and more days for just a dollar so I wanted the one month one dollar. I even saved..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Fiesta Salons

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.fiestasalons.com

"Call. Your number doesnt work. Was just treated horribly after they double booked me for my less than 10 minute service refused to take me or offer a gift certificate or anything. Reporting to BBB."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

TGF Hair Salon

1.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.tgfhairsalons.com

"I went to get my daughter hair done. It was done right."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Renew Beauty

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • renewbeautymedspa.com

"I bought a product online and didn't receive it. I called a couple months later and was told that they didn't have the product and that they should have refunded (and would refund) me. They didn't, and I phoned again weeks later..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Skinology Med Spa

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • skinology.ca

"I have tried to call for booking an appointment for a week. Nobody answers the phone or returns my calls. Frustating"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

One Source Talent Day Spa

5.0 (1 review)
    • onesourcetalentdayspa.com

"I had my first appointment at Salon W last month, and let me tell you... It was an amazing experience. I came in with a mess of several colors in my hair, ranging from super light blonde pieces to dark underneath. My new stylist,..."

Massage Retreat Spa

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • www.massageretreat.com

"I called the store to inquire on cancelling my membership. They had informed me I needed to go online to submit a form. I did submit the form for termination and took a screen shot of the confirmation. It stated the manager would..."

Hand And Stone

1.8 (10 reviews)
    • handandstonespas.com

"I had filled out a form at Hand &stone at Seminole Fl the day before Covid closed U down I had want to transfer at that time from St Petersburg to Seminole but told I could go to any one I wanted. So I filled out paper to put..."