Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

PURE MED SPA

1.9 (1 review)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas

"Huge waste of money. I bought a Grouponf for 6 laser hair removal treatments, but after completing all 6 I only have about 10-15% hair reduction. The customer service agent suggested that I purchase 6 more, however I'm not..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Venus Mini Med Spa

2.2 (19 reviews)
    • venusminimedspa.com

"In 10+ years, I have NEVER had such a bad experience. WASTE OF MONEY. I had all three areas done before Christmas. I needed a touch-up and had one with zero change in results. I called and explained that the touch-up did..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tan Pro

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.tanprousa.com

"I haven't worn a mask in here at all, then all of a sudden I come in an tell me to leave I need a mask, like ok well I didn't bring one do you have one for me since you are wanting me to wear it, says no an for me to leave, they..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Brow Art 23

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.browart23.com

"The women that did my brows was rude and rough. Leila Ebrahimi
    needs to find another job. I have two spots with a rash below my
    eyebrows, it was more painful than usual.
    I have been going to Citrus Park Brow Art for a couple of years..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Skin Vitality

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.skinvitality.ca

"Was told I was a good candidate for cool sculpting which was a lie. They just wanted to take my money. After the first session I waited 6 months and no change. They offered me a second session and 6 months later no change. The..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Slimline Clinic

1.0 (1 review)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas

"Hello, I would like to comment on the review above as the owner of the company. With the laser treatment we do put a machine over the area of hair loss (normally the head area) with the comment mysterious machine we do have..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Planet Beach

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • planetbeach.com

"They have billed me twice for a full year once in 2014 and once on 2017. I have not been there since 2013 moved out of state and canceled my membership."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Hair Studio Uk

3.1 (12 reviews)
    • www.advancedhair.uk

"Advanced hair studio is a con.how there still allowed to charge what they do an take thousands from people.the monoxidil they sell u can buy it much cheaper.the stimulating heat they put on u r head does nothing. And if u want..."

Halo Hair Extensions

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.halohairextensions.com

"I was screwed by this company. They keep sending products that I did not authorize. Asked to return products for refund and am getting nothing but the "run around"!"

HairMasters

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.hairmasterssalon.com

"Twice they have charged both my husband and I 30 bucks for a simple fade with nothing off the top. We didnt get shampooed and walked out of HAIRMASTERS paying $70 for clipper cuts. Shouldve been $24 each, which is also..."