Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

Sona MedSpa

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • sonaskin.com

"I just went to Sona in Huntersville, NC and was thrilled with my visit. Kay handled my injectables and she is fabulous. I highly recommend them to anyone who is bravely fighting the signs of aging along with me."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

We Massage

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • wemassage.ca

"I went to We massage as a walk in and she said ok. I want one hour. Room was so dark” I couldn’t see. She said undress and cover with this. It was like a silk towel. She started the massage and it was like she was mad... she..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hair Stop And Shop

3.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.hairstopandshop.com

"I cant sign into my account an I didnt receive confrontation on a order I placed an would like some details"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Famous Hair

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.signaturestyle.com

"I would like to know if you require stylists at Morgantown WV store to wear masks? I have been a customer there for several years and would like this information thanks"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Ultratan

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.ultratantoday.com

"I could honestly go on for days about how many times theyve *** me over. The only reason i stay is because they have better benefits with their costs. Still, theyre so flaky, its hard to even get a refund when they have made a..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

BoRics

2.3 (30 reviews)
    • www.borics.com

"I was at Borics on cedar and jolly a gentlemen named Lucas cut my hair. He is the rudest barber I have ever known and had an attitude like never before I didnt give him a tip and wont go back there again. Very unprofessional..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Rush Hair And Beauty

1.5 (44 reviews)
    • www.rush.co.uk

"I want to the salon with my partner to do my hair and my parents hair in Kensington in the morning because we have tv show and we meet the manager Tina,she was very road and my hair was the same after I finish and adidnt see any..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Bleuribbon Hair

2.5 (40 reviews)
    • www.homeofkb.com

"WORST CUSTOMERS SERVICE\1!!!
    Ive spent over £2000 in total in this estabasihment on three different wigs.
    However the last wig I got from them was extremely tight and caused me so much pain to wear. When I explained the issues they..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Hair Studio Australia

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.advancedhair.com.au

"Couple of years ago he said he fix my hair permanently with fusion something instead he force me to sign on page charge 5k for hair wig instead of fusion totally rubbish he should be behind bars for misleading people hard earned..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Amazing Lash Studio

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • www.amazinglashstudio.com

"Ive been going to this location for about 6 months. The 5 times before today, when they asked me to wash my lashes in the back I told them I just washed them before I left the house, no problem.
    TODAY: they asked me to wash them an..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service