Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

Zoom Tan

1.8 (303 reviews)
    • www.zoomtan.com

"I have moved to South Carolina in mid August where is there no Zoom Tan. I have not used services since the beginning of August. For the month of September you have tried withdrawing money from my account 7 times in each of those..."

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service

Regis Salons

2.0 (95 reviews)
    • www.regissalons.com

"I visited your salon recently where my husband got a haircut and clipper trim. The stylist was sick and coughing all over the place. In this day and age with all of us facing a pandemic, she should have stayed home. She didn't..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Regal Nails

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.regalnails.com

"I went to Regal Nails at Wal-Mart because I looked up the price on line and it said 25.99. When I said something about the price all the girl did was laugh and talk to her co-worker in her language so I could not understand her. T..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Cost Cutters

1.8 (154 reviews)
    • www.costcutters.com

"Sara cut my sons hair on 10/12/2021 she asked what we wanted and we told her that we wanted a fade cut with some left on the top so he can style his hair. She ended up shaving my sons whole head bald."

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

First Choice Haircutters

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.firstchoice.com

"It seems they are not trained to be a hair cutter stylist.. told them the kind of cut its very simple and common a layer cut below the shoulder what did she do it up on my chin.. i have a long hair and they cut it like a bucher..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Regis Corporation

1.9 (91 reviews)
    • www.regiscorp.com

"My daughter went to trim her hair and the lady told her the shempoo come with the hair cut .my daughter's hair is so curly and if she used shampoo alone will make it tangled and the lady reject to put hair a conditioner unless my..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Mastercuts

1.8 (81 reviews)
    • www.mastercuts.com

"Went in to see Pamela with a photo of dark purple brown with a simply face frame trim and left with copper red brown and bright orange hair hacked to bits. Left with my side of my head completely missing 80% of my hair.I also..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

The Consultant Clinic

1.7 (69 reviews)
    • consultantclinic.com

"I have never come across a more unprofessional company in my life. They were friendly up until the point they took my money. After that, they were rude, refused to resolve the awful job they did with my non surgical rhinoplasty..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Sun Tan City

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.suntancity.com

"Money is being taken out of an old bank account I removed from my account at sun tan city. I would like to speak to someone."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

European Wax Center

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.waxcenter.com

"Hello I have reached out to the Visalia store twice in regards to cancelling this wax pass. I asked to have my card removed from my account to the manager and was told it was past 30 days and couldn't cancel that is not true the..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service