Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

Massage Envy

1.8 (673 reviews)
    • www.massageenvy.com

"Says there are no packages left for my massages and I have paid monthly. Please contact me by phone 626-483-****z. Thank you"

Read All 1619 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (646 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"I have gone to your place for years
    Yesterday I went in for root touch up and a haircut
    The coloring was fine
    I showed how I wanted my hair cut and he didnt even try to cut it in the style I showed
    He just cut the ends of he told me y..."

Read All 1263 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Great Clips

2.1 (401 reviews)
    • www.greatclips.com

"Unethical,will not be bringing my child back here.Jackson street,Oshkosh Wisconsin location.Change your values and hire some Respectable people"

Read All 1071 reviews Customer Service

Hair Cuttery

1.8 (310 reviews)
    • www.haircuttery.com

"So Hair Cuttery, at Planation Towne Mall in Plantation Fla, destroyed my longish white beard, ignoring all my instructions: do not shape, just clean up the edges. Took advantage that I could not see what she was doing. Filed a..."

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service

Sport Clips

2.0 (398 reviews)
    • www.sportclips.com

"Web site gave me one time to be there after an electronic check in then arriving pushing my check in time out another 38 minute. Came back again and then I have additional 23 minute wait time because the stylist was going to lunch..."

Read All 693 reviews Customer Service

Supercuts

1.8 (384 reviews)
    • www.supercuts.com

"Horrible highlights are not like I requested, lady was sweet but Im really unhappy with the highlights outcome, I had to go in a second time for her to fix the highlights but now they are red not honey."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

American Laser Skincare

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • www.americanlaser.com

"Bought it and didn't use it and they said I could use it at anytime! Bought it on April 6, 2012 in Grand Blanc Michigan. Payed $3,100.00 for it not very happy! Please keep me informed! Went last week to use it and closed a new..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Ideal Image

1.6 (386 reviews)
    • www.idealimage.com

"Hello to whom this may go to .
    I am a new client and I had my first visit today . My tech was great but I felt very bad for her because I was unprepared do yo the fact that your associates did not tell me things that needed to be d..."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (237 reviews)
    • www.hairclub.com

"Ive been a client for many years at the hair club in Hauppauge. Since pandemic things have gotten worse my hair color and wave is never consistent I was very upset so the owner shows me on the computer that my hair is now coming..."

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service

Fantastic Sams

1.9 (192 reviews)
    • www.fantasticsams.com

"8-28-2021 was the twins daughters 16th birthday. I asked for months what would you like for your birthday, what would you like to do. TWINS never agree. But they agreed to getting together with friends and family at a restaurant..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service