Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

Massage Envy

1.8 (642 reviews)
    • www.massageenvy.com

"I have 15 prepaid massages and am canceling membership because Im moving out of the country. They wont let me get gift cards or transfer massages to anyone. Basically, Im out over $700."

Read All 1569 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (628 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"Called and made a hair color appointment for 2:00. There were 2 hair stylists working. They were talking and looking confused and didn't think they would have time to color my hair since there was only going to be 1 of them..."

Read All 1238 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Great Clips

2.1 (395 reviews)
    • www.greatclips.com

"I am at the store and it is not open on time. I sat out side for an hour and I will never go there ever again."

Read All 1060 reviews Customer Service

Hair Cuttery

1.8 (300 reviews)
    • www.haircuttery.com

"The call never went through. My concern is that you have promos on your website that are not available at the Burke Commons Haircuttery. I would like an explanation. I spend a good amount of money at Haircuttery and the least you..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Sport Clips

2.0 (395 reviews)
    • www.sportclips.com

"I got charged $30 triple play even though I just wanted a simple haircut? Didnt want shampoo or towel or anything. ***"

Read All 691 reviews Customer Service

Supercuts

1.8 (354 reviews)
    • www.supercuts.com

"Because a manger of smartcuts told me no reason to get upset its only hair. I have a special needs daughter and the gal butchered her hair.to get upset its only hair"

Read All 631 reviews Customer Service

American Laser Skincare

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • www.americanlaser.com

"Bought it and didn't use it and they said I could use it at anytime! Bought it on April 6, 2012 in Grand Blanc Michigan. Payed $3,100.00 for it not very happy! Please keep me informed! Went last week to use it and closed a new..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (230 reviews)
    • www.hairclub.com

"Horrible customer service horrible manager service horrible hair delivery and horrible systems ive been with Hair Club for several years now and its been the same *** *** crap since they sold the company when I first started..."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

Fantastic Sams

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.fantasticsams.com

"In the Fantastic sams on East bay Clearwater Fl.
    I first walked in all matted and the stylist asked if I had slept on it Sat. And Sunday night (of course I did ) SMH I was quoted 85.00 when I called for appt. I was charged 130.00.
    S..."

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

Zoom Tan

1.8 (301 reviews)
    • www.zoomtan.com

"I am trying to get a refund I stopped going after 3 times I was not satisfied and the man at the desk knew how frustrated I was I told him that I would not be coming back verbally and said that was my choice but my charge card..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service