Skip to content

Beauty Salons and Spas

Massage Envy

1.9 (908 reviews)
    • www.massageenvy.com

"I have a quick question !
    I have a $100.00 gift certificate from several months ago I bought it for someone but never gave it to them . I would like to give it to them now but I want to put more money into it . Cant the store just..."

Read All 2016 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (767 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"I told the stylist that I wanted layers her idea of layers was to take Clippers and run it up the back of my hair and that's what I was left with."

Read All 1476 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Great Clips

2.2 (470 reviews)
    • www.greatclips.com

"Had an appointment today 5/14/24 and was denied by a heavy set Blonde girl. The door was locked before closing time. She said I needed to get there 10 minutes earlier not 7 minutes. She was rude and unprofessional. I will never..."

Read All 1202 reviews Customer Service

Supercuts

1.8 (500 reviews)
    • www.supercuts.com

"Booked service online. The online platform allowed me to book this service. I drove all the way, only to find out they would not complete the booked online service. Disappointed. What is the point of online check-in?"

Read All 891 reviews Customer Service

Ideal Image

1.6 (579 reviews)
    • www.idealimage.com

"after two office visits, I was told that I had no more sessions Cry. Ideal Image, Fort Worth, TX Hulen area, LIED to me...the machine didn't work properly, I had to HOLD it in place, during BOTH visits!!! Also, I "fell" for the..."

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service

Hair Cuttery

1.9 (331 reviews)
    • www.haircuttery.com

"I am an avid customer of Hair Cuttery in Nassau County, State Road 200. I don't mind the prices thus far, but I do mind a toilet that hasn't seen any type of disinfectant with yellow stains on the inside in months. This facility..."

Read All 790 reviews Customer Service

Sport Clips

2.0 (430 reviews)
    • sportclips.com

"My head was shaved without my consent. I only got an apology from management. The wedding photos from yesterday are ruined. My wife is upset."

Read All 735 reviews Customer Service

American Laser Skincare

1.6 (117 reviews)
    • www.americanlaser.com

"Bought it and didn't use it and they said I could use it at anytime! Bought it on April 6, 2012 in Grand Blanc Michigan. Payed $3,100.00 for it not very happy! Please keep me informed! Went last week to use it and closed a new..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (253 reviews)
    • www.hairclub.com

"The Nashville HairClub has a lead stylist who literally does what ever she wants. She bullies client's because she can. The manager is just as bad. They burned my scalp, make you beg for appointments, gas light you, and then..."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service

Fantastic Sams

1.9 (214 reviews)
    • www.fantasticsams.com

"Walked in and the lady was doing her make up. I asked price upfront for a wet cut, since my last stop cost me $220 and five services to fix at another salon a few months back which was double or more what I had payed in the past,..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service