Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies

Beauty Salons and Spas

Massage Envy

1.8 (752 reviews)
    • www.massageenvy.com

"My ME Merrimon location in Asheville is temporarily closed so all bookings are going to their Hendersonville location. They booked someone else in my slot."

Read All 1750 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (668 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"Don't go to smartstyle wasting money on people who don't care about there jobs. They did not care to provide customer service the way it should be all because iam native. If you want to get a good hair cut go to Ulta they think..."

Read All 1305 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Great Clips

2.1 (423 reviews)
    • www.greatclips.com

"I got charged 16.00 dollars and I had a coupon QTNH2J could not pull it up on my phone when I found it I was told I could not get my money back. I was told that they were unable to open the files back up. I would like to have my..."

Read All 1114 reviews Customer Service

Hair Cuttery

1.8 (320 reviews)
    • www.haircuttery.com

"It has happened before that I was in the area and decided to try to get a haircut (mine takes 15 minutes) and to find that no availability. I called to complain at corporate and was told the district manager would contact me...."

Read All 763 reviews Customer Service

Supercuts

1.8 (406 reviews)
    • www.supercuts.com

"This place has had turn over a couple of times in a short period of time. They appear short-staffed because I'm always told its a 2-hour wait at least. I went back (I had already checked in) and a man that was waiting left. There..."

Read All 720 reviews Customer Service

Sport Clips

2.0 (408 reviews)
    • sportclips.com

"I arrived on time after signing in online, i was not greeted on arrival and wasnt sure what to do so after 5 minutes of standing there I had to ask for help.After signing in, I was then passed over 2 times by people behind me in..."

Read All 708 reviews Customer Service

Ideal Image

1.6 (489 reviews)
    • www.idealimage.com

"Purchased a package with no time to read an agreement. Ordered. Reviewed following signature and also realized this would not be a possible service to afford at this time. We were told even though no services had been received..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

American Laser Skincare

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • www.americanlaser.com

"Bought it and didn't use it and they said I could use it at anytime! Bought it on April 6, 2012 in Grand Blanc Michigan. Payed $3,100.00 for it not very happy! Please keep me informed! Went last week to use it and closed a new..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (241 reviews)
    • www.hairclub.com

"My daughter, hasnt had new hair since March of 2021. The reasons for the delay in the beginning made sense (pandemic) but then its as if we were forgotten and got the runaround every time I followed up. There has been frequent..."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Fantastic Sams

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.fantasticsams.com

"I went in for a bayalage and cut showed pictures. After rinsing out the color we went back to the chair where she proceeded to cut my hair for all of about five minutes before showing me the mirror at that point I noticed that des..."

Read All 506 reviews Customer Service