Skip to content

Banks

Union Bank of Nigeria

2.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.unionbankng.com

"My account was blocked, and I was instructed to update my account which I did. 1 week plus now nothing has been done . Please I want the account to be open Asap"

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

First Premier Bank

1.9 (98 reviews)
    • firstpremier.com

"I like to make a payment I'm out of town and I'm not available what is the number to call and mKe pay.ents"

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Eaglemark Savings Bank

1.9 (92 reviews)
    • www.eaglemark.com

"Oh, for one they sent my payment packages a payment pack and information to the wrong address. I called them up and gave them the right address and here it is. 6 July and I still have not received the information from the bank to..."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

BBVA Compass Bank

1.6 (138 reviews)
    • www.bbvacompass.com

"solicito una direccion de email o correo para envio de los documentos, pues quiero localizar mi cuenta y cerrarla. Gracias Teresa Cristina de Andrade Bock"

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

TCF Bank

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • tcfbank.com

"NOTHING HAPPEN. NO ONE CALLED. I feel as though no one cares about my account and no one is listening to me."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Republic Bank

1.3 (85 reviews)
    • www.republicbank.com

"Do NOT use this service. Their fees are ridiculous and it takes forever for them to release the funds after they receive the IRS refund."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

IBC Bank

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.ibc.com

"This bank is subpar; they treat their employees poorly. The higher-ups operate a buddy system, and if they take a dislike to someone, they will act to belittle them. They fail to prioritize their customers consistently. They have..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

RBL Bank

1.4 (70 reviews)
    • www.rblbank.com

"No, fraud happened. The RBL credit card staff have incorrect information. I didn't use the card, no service was used. Yet, a bill of 24293 was charged instead of the 24000 card swipe."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Capital One 360

1.6 (152 reviews)
    • home.capitalone360.com

"Capital One is the devil. They are greedy, uncaring, ignorant and rude to employees. They ate money hungry bastards. They claim to care about employees; but only "certain" employees. The pay isn't enough to take care of yourself;..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Ge Capital

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.gecapital.com

"I purchased my double-wide mobile home in 1999, and Greentree Credit held the mortgage. They were then bought out by Conseco, which was subsequently bought out by you. My credit union bought out this mortgage in 2002, and their..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service