Browse Banks Companies

Banks

Access Bank

2.6 (54 reviews)
    • www.accessbankplc.com

"Kindly enable my profile on all forms of access transaction.
    I earlier requested for my account to be freeze sequel to the lost of my phone. I have got another device now and want to activate access mobile app.

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service

Kotak Mahindra Bank

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.kotak.com

"Unexpectedly my balance is going zero, do know what's the reason.
    I need a recovery of my lost money!"

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Indymac Bank

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.indymacbank.com

"Indy Mac bank stole money from my escrow account for home owners insurance which I had the same company and they paid out of my escrow for New Home owners insurance in the sum of 2,500.00 when they just paid my home owners insuran..."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Comerica Bank

1.7 (155 reviews)
    • www.comerica.com

"I can not get anyone on the phone the wait is too long and said to call back later and my card is not valid now I cannot believe this I just got this card a week ago and my account all straightened out. Now I can not use it it's i..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

BBT Bank

1.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.bbt.com

"Just after the merger, all of my accounts were closed w/ no explanation. I switched all my personal banking to Capital One.
    7 months later Trust sends me email about wanting my banking business.
    Yeah, not going happen."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

Citizens Bank

1.5 (147 reviews)
    • www.citizensbank.com

"In Citizens bank Glassboro NJ.
    Purchased a bank check. The same check I purchased month over month year over year for the past 2 years now. There is NEVER A FEE!
    This teller didn't like that and charged me an added 10 bucks that doe..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

HSBC Bank USA

1.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.us.hsbc.com

"AvoQ
    So I have my paycheck split between two checking accounts 50/50 and because of ridiculously high fees I opted to proceed with chime and Dave checking accounts instead of HSBC and knowing that i was closing the account I though..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Juniper Bank

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.juniper.com

"this account was never paid back. I received a phone call from a collection firm. It has been 15 years, is this legal ?"

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

First Premier Bank

1.8 (97 reviews)
    • firstpremier.com

"This happens every month.As of Nov 15,2023- My credit card is paid in full, funds cleared my bank and still shows I owe for the month. And they have NOT credited my account as payment Posted. I have an emergency out of town,..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

HSBC UK

2.3 (33 reviews)
    • www.hsbc.co.uk

"Having tried on 4 occasions to geta new credit card without any success on every occasion speaking to someone in a foreign country!!! I have tried to speak to someone in the UK, without success.
    I have been a customer for nearly 40..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service