Browse Banks Companies

Banks

Discover Bank

1.6 (138 reviews)
    • www.discover.com

"I'm Whitney Hartley, well now Whitney Martin. I opened a savings account with discover bank online, back on September 27, 2022. I was told a few days after opening the account, and after making a mobile deposit that was my tax..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

HSBC Bank USA

1.4 (55 reviews)
    • www.us.hsbc.com

"HSBC sent me an email on September 29th stating they were considering closing my account. I have $120,000. There and need my money. They keep telling me I have to wait until I receive a letter in the mail and a certified check in..."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Juniper Bank

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.juniper.com

"this account was never paid back. I received a phone call from a collection firm. It has been 15 years, is this legal ?"

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Kotak Mahindra Bank

1.6 (89 reviews)
    • www.kotak.com

"CRN 61140****
    DEPOSIT AMOUNT 19780 this is not my account balance everything my customer care I contact my number is black what problem"

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Citizens Bank

1.5 (138 reviews)
    • www.citizensbank.com

"Lost my phone and got another need unlock my card update phone number and also email address as soon as possible thank you for your time"

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

First Premier Bank

1.7 (84 reviews)
    • firstpremier.com

"You make it so difficult to get a human on the line I did not receive my card and I am worried that somebody else has access to it"

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

BBVA Compass Bank

1.6 (138 reviews)
    • www.bbvacompass.com

"Im calling to make an auto loan. I was told I could not use my Visa card. I asked if that changed and was not given and answer. He just kept repeating himself after I ask the question. He then hung up on me once i told him I..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

TCF Bank

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • tcfbank.com

"NOTHING HAPPEN. NO ONE CALLED. I feel as though no one cares about my account and no one is listening to me."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

GO2bank

1.5 (106 reviews)
    • www.go2bank.com

"You can not talk to a person to get your account straightened out,I have 4 Go2Bank cards and the only one that could be activated is the one I purchased at the Dollar general store,I tryed to set up direct deposit with a new..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

IBC Bank

1.7 (102 reviews)
    • www.ibc.com

"I ran out of gas Saturday try to use my card and it was locked nobody could help me there's no way I was able to get my vehicle home until today now it's saying that someone used my card or it's something withdrawal $19 or..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service