Browse Banks Companies

Banks

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (291 reviews)
    • www.53.com

"Do Not switch people accounts without their knowledge. I had to waste over one hour of my time on the phone to go into the correct checking tier. (You of course switched me to high tier without my knowledge.) The 800 number..."

Read All 668 reviews Customer Service

Scotiabank

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • www.scotiabank.com

"THEY ARE THE SNEAKIEST COMPANY BANK OR WHATEVER THEY ARE. CANNOT UNDERSTAND MOST OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHITE CANADIANS Do"

Read All 637 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Citibank

1.4 (275 reviews)
    • www.citibank.com

"Missing 120.00 from my ciyibank account. Awaiting response from investigation on att prepaid phone 45.00 with 35.00 prepaid talk text and web card. Twent nine dollar and ninety nine cent and 4.09 in charge to mister cs car wash..."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

Woodforest National Bank

2.9 (269 reviews)
    • www.woodforest.com

"Sent letter saying fraud on my account and I would never do that I used my account for business and personal use and had bills that needed to be paid coming out of that account and it was closed without notice"

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Regions Bank

1.5 (225 reviews)
    • www.regions.com

"promised bonus and did not come thru made up false reasons and insulted me. I have perfect credit and they put a hold on my check and said they had confidential information that my check may not be good"

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

TD Bank

1.4 (290 reviews)
    • www.td.com

"my senior mom had cheque book stolen from car glovebox n frauded of 4000 dollars td refuses to pay back as they say we failed to protect cheques but its ok for td to send blank cheques to my mailbox thats unlocked when i ordered..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

US Bank

1.4 (289 reviews)
    • www.usbank.com

"Im upset me off. They hang out with me I am mad. This sucks. Im very upset over this. Wont recommend this"

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

Ge Money Bank

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • Banks

"applied for a loan may 2019 didnt like the run around i was getting i asked for the $550 back that i gave them and said it would take 45 days for my refund i called after the 45 days and the number i called was diconected the..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Flagstar Bank

1.4 (106 reviews)
    • www.flagstar.com

"didnt even had the decency to send me an email apologizing for your mistake and the consequences it caused on my credit scores"

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

First Bank Of Nigeria

2.9 (70 reviews)
    • www.firstbanknigeria.com

"I transfer money to my bet9ja account the debited me I fund my palm pay account the
    Debited me too I have not seen the money
    And the have not return it"

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service