Browse Banks Companies

Banks

Citibank

1.5 (391 reviews)
    • www.citi.com

"I got a new job. They sent me a $2500 check to deposit. It has been deposited in my checking account but Citibank has delayed it. I need to speak to someone to see if this company is reliable."

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (346 reviews)
    • www.53.com

"I tried to call to get my account frozen on Friday 02/02/2024 but customer service said it has to go through first before anything can happenNot good enough for my account is in the negative.."

Read All 776 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Scotiabank

1.4 (471 reviews)
    • www.scotiabank.com

"i have a flight to india tomorrow. tomorrow is sunday .i was not able to login to my scotia online app. They are saying go to the branch.. what the *** how poor their service is? i am pissed off"

Read All 726 reviews Customer Service

Regions Bank

1.6 (283 reviews)
    • www.regions.com

"Unable to add second account holder in another state without a local Regions Bank there, she can't travel here"

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Credit One Bank

1.4 (346 reviews)
    • www.creditonebank.com

"Credit one put a block on my card stating they need to verify my identification. Unfortunately, they never announced this to me and it's not on their website. I had to call to find out that there was a block on it they attempted t..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

US Bank

1.5 (363 reviews)
    • www.usbank.com

"Simply because of an one-time check returned for insufficient funds, without any withdraw, caused by another bank's mistake, US Bank knowingly violated the law Regulation CC and the Deposit Account Agreement to withhold all my mon..."

Read All 611 reviews Customer Service

Woodforest National Bank

1.9 (297 reviews)
    • www.woodforest.com

"I thought I lost my debit card and called customer service and while I was on the phone with them and found it in my wallet and told them I hD just found my ccanc my card and it work so they cancelled it still when I told them to..."

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

Comenity

1.4 (378 reviews)
    • comenity.com

"My Facebook account disable galti see disable ho Gaza HAI please recover My I'd ajaymedagulbar@***.com 972794****"

Read All 581 reviews Customer Service

Pathward

1.7 (149 reviews)
    • www.pathward.com

"Listen, I need somebody to get a hold of me. I need my money it is $8000. I missing my taxes it is in pathward bank account. My tattoo was sent to password bank account because my house burnt down and I did not receive my mail...."

Read All 555 reviews Customer Service

TD Bank

1.4 (312 reviews)
    • www.td.com

"I was ripped off over and over again all month but the big amount I lost this month was $1338.73 I'm very pissed they ruined my sons Christmas and he's autistic disabled"

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service