Browse Banks Companies

Banks

Citibank

1.4 (338 reviews)
    • www.citibank.com

"Worst bank ever. I sold my house and had the funds wired from title company they froze my account then closed them without telling me why they Hung up on me multiple times. I verified myself 6 times just to be told they couldn't..."

Read All 685 reviews Customer Service

Scotiabank

1.4 (434 reviews)
    • www.scotiabank.com

"Respected authorities, My name is DHRUVKUMAR KASHYAPBHAI VAISHNAV. I have applied for refund on 26/09/2022 and also got processing complete mail on 17/10/2022. In processing complete mail they told me that they will reflect money..."

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Regions Bank

1.5 (262 reviews)
    • www.regions.com

"My account has been locked without my knowledge. A fraudulent check was passed on my account in September. The matter took almost 3 months to resolve. It wasn't even the correct routing number used and was not one of my checks...."

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service

Comenity

1.4 (378 reviews)
    • comenity.com

"My Facebook account disable galti see disable ho Gaza HAI please recover My I'd ajaymedagulbar@***.com 972794****"

Read All 580 reviews Customer Service

Kuda Microfinance Bank

2.4 (86 reviews)
    • kuda.com

"I've lost access to my sim where to receive OTP code and I've been loggin my kuda app it have not been stressing me this way."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

US Bank

1.4 (338 reviews)
    • www.usbank.com

"Deposited check Friday morning from us bank ,ups pay roll . Only $225 was released, this is a once a week deposit I couldnt get the rest of the funds because I deposited the check in the atm I have to wait til Monday. Why do I..."

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Woodforest National Bank

1.9 (285 reviews)
    • www.woodforest.com

"Deceptive overdraft practices. I'm sure they are getting sued again and will have to pay out millions to customers and The FEDS again.
    They are structuring their posting purposely to charge OD fees. Closing my account permanently a..."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service

TD Bank

1.4 (306 reviews)
    • www.td.com

"When you call and you are trying to get someone to talk to but you are hanging on the line with nothing coming to a conclusion because you keep nowhere. That sucked."

Read All 534 reviews Customer Service

Credit One Bank

1.5 (293 reviews)
    • www.creditonebank.com

"I am locked out of my credit one app I tried numerous times to remember my password and because of this I am locked out and I need a live representative. Your customer service line does not include anything about speaking to a..."

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Ge Money Bank

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • Banks

"applied for a loan may 2019 didnt like the run around i was getting i asked for the $550 back that i gave them and said it would take 45 days for my refund i called after the 45 days and the number i called was diconected the..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service