Browse Banks Companies

Banks

GoBank

1.5 (1,596 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"i know longer can access th4e email thats with the account so i can activate my new card so i need help"

Read All 3024 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (699 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"Truly the worst large bank in the USA.
    1) after never charging me for blank checks, they now charged me what amounts to $1.33 a blank check.
    2) after closing an investment account, they will not remove the userid and password for th..."

Read All 1921 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Capital One

1.6 (658 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"First of all, I never apply for this account with Capital One. It was sold to them by Synchrony Bank in October, 2019.
    I had a settlement agree in place for $5,549.36 that started on February 2020. On August 31, 2121 I call to conf..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (600 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"I opened the business account i didn't receive deposit bag neither a check book i was told you will receive it by mail it's more than a month and I m still waiting for it"

Read All 1735 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (519 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"Extra funds for principal not going toward principal nor saving me funds on interest. Called them, and was told problem fixed and never has been corrected"

Read All 1726 reviews Customer Service

Chime Bank

2.2 (489 reviews)
    • www.chimebank.com

"I want to use my card but cant find it need another one"

Read All 1354 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (502 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"Someone went into my account and transfer money to meta bank and I cannot get any answer from them they are horrible"

Read All 1190 reviews Customer Service

Chime

2.3 (423 reviews)
    • www.chime.com

"My card has been stolen and chime will not help resolve my problem. I need to figure out my account so I can get my pay check"

Read All 1089 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (607 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"6 synchrony bank accounts closed without warning due to computer glitch. Customer notified acct as soon as it happened on one acct and then all synchrony accts were closed without any notice."

Read All 933 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (314 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"My husband was in the hospital and I missed making a payment. Instead of being understanding they lowered my credit line by 11000.00. They said it was because of my outstanding credit balances.
    This is less than 18%, which is well..."

Read All 693 reviews Customer Service