Browse Banks Companies

Banks

GoBank

1.5 (1,654 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"Never received my tax stimulus it was supposed to be deposited and I never received it! My account was closed and I never got paid"

Read All 3149 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.6 (802 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"I came to the bank to ask for a new debit card and found out I got charged $25 a month for 20 months without my knowledge, Chase didn't even send me another debit card when the one I had already expired a year ago. My debit accoun..."

Read All 2136 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bank Of America

1.6 (743 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"I want to see my credit card statement to see what I purchased. Call your help number and that was worthless! Couldnt get any resolve. Perfect example of a dog chasing its tale!"

Read All 2044 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (720 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"Just wanted to pay my bill my method of payment should already be in my file I can't get user name or password to work"

Read All 1850 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"So my account went into overdraft during COVID and every week I would put something in my account to get the balance down, all of a sudden they closed my account. 9 months later I get a check in the mail from Wells Fargo for a..."

Read All 1803 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (563 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"On 7/26/22 I purchased 2 $100 master card gift cards at Home Depot in Medina, Ohio. When the cards were opened, neither card had a card number or expiration date on them. I have tried to call you and was unable to reach anyone..."

Read All 1381 reviews Customer Service

Chime Bank

2.2 (489 reviews)
    • www.chimebank.com

"Car rental insurance online told me I needed it and got to pick the car up and the insurance I got online from them was a third party and wouldnt work so I had to use my day to day car insurance so now I need my money back"

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (709 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"Trying to find my balance and all phone numbers arent working . Ive tried several different numbers and cant reach anyone"

Read All 1113 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (397 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"Like last post went through fraudulent activity they allowed someone to access our account and whoever it was made provisional credits which only they should be able to make but allowed all kinds of things to go on in our account..."

Read All 815 reviews Customer Service

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (317 reviews)
    • www.53.com

"No time to write but can talk I have been a customer of 5th3rd since I graduated Law School at U K in 1983. I paid off all and every note or mortgage on time. I was a lawyer in Toyota International for 7 years. At one time I had..."

Read All 715 reviews Customer Service