Browse Banks Companies

Banks

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1770 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"Call and talked to somebody and its been ten day and nothing they keep taking money from my account please stop them"

Read All 3590 reviews Customer Service

GoBank

1.5 (1543 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"A service person didn't answer my call to assist me depositing $$ on card using money pack #'s I've been trying for several days but can't seem to figure out how to complete the process so cash is available using money packs to..."

Read All 2922 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chime Bank

2.2 (772 reviews)
    • www.chimebank.com

"I never had chime so why cant I get it now ? ?????? Can someone help me understand whyd?????!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 2095 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (654 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"Does not give you an option to request to speak wit a representative right away if you dont have an account with them."

Read All 1843 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (634 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I opened a credit card and linked my bank account online on May 28th. I can provide email of confirmation. I made a payment of 800.00 over the phone (June 11th) because I couldn't login for some reason. I paid 800.00 which was..."

Read All 1709 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (499 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"When I was in Mexico for my wedding, I incurred a life threatening medical situation which I was in the hosp.Once I became coherent, I slowly realized what was going on. The hospital was going to refuse treatment of my life or..."

Read All 1688 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (559 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"Im trying to fill out a link application and they need to see my savings account. I have a hidden savings account. Id like to make it so I can see it on my app and access it whenever I want"

Read All 1649 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (474 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"ANY CAR FROM META BANK IS A SCAM I JUST GOT HELP LOGGING INTO CARD WITH USER IDAND HELP WITH PASWORD THEN SAID INVALIMETA BANK IS A SCAMMETA BANKD"

Read All 1087 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (561 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"Opened an account over the phone with a personal banker, we set up an ach transfer with my bank to get the account opened it. When I tried to set up on line access they had the wrong phone number. Was told I would have to wait 60..."

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"They are bait and switch at the best and a scam at the worst, they kept saying I was approved but kept asking for gift cards for loan fees, luckily I was only dumb once, but still lost about $100"

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service