Skip to content

Banks

GoBank

1.5 (1,679 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"J Abrego Hernandez is using my physical address to open an account. A credit card arrived here today"

Read All 3217 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.7 (933 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"I am an IHSS caregiver. I received nine checks of back pay for my recipient who was at the time a Chase customer. My daughter passed away in Colorado, and I live in California. I received these checks while not having a bank..."

Read All 2379 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bank Of America

1.7 (882 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"I forgot to send my friend the new bank account number, so he sent money to me through the old bank account, which I want to move into the new bank account so that I can receive it. Thanks."

Read All 2331 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.7 (863 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"Terrible customer service by phone and by social media representatives. Unauthorized payments twice unresolved."

Read All 2113 reviews Customer Service

Varo Money

1.8 (788 reviews)
    • www.varomoney.com

"My name is Tina Wiley my account was suspended and my funds are in my account. I been emailing you all and I havent received an response."

Read All 1998 reviews Customer Service

Kuda Microfinance Bank

2.9 (275 reviews)
    • kuda.com

"I want them to reset my transaction pin. I've already misplaced the phone number that I used to create the account and now I want to add a new number. This app isn't saying anything, which is utterly ridiculous."

Read All 1783 reviews Customer Service

First Bank Of Nigeria

2.6 (204 reviews)
    • www.firstbanknigeria.com

"I mistakenly transfer 10k to this account Oluwasegun Oluwaseyi Salako. 308577****. First Bank
    I want it retrieved back to my account"

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (571 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"My card is locked I need it unlocked please and it’s a error with logging in online please help I need my card unlocked"

Read All 1403 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (822 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"I went on my Amazon account today and I found out that they mailed me a check because they processed the double payment. Where is their communication? Dont they have any communication skills? Is there any reason why these people..."

Read All 1340 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.5 (428 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"There is a charge for 937 on my account that shouldn't be there. The Bridge payment is okay for the 245 because my hundred-dollar payment was returned for some reason. I'm very confused as to why this charge is on my account."

Read All 866 reviews Customer Service