Browse Background and People Search Companies

Background and People Search

PeepFind

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • peepfind.com

"It is pretty messed up that there are companies like this that have no shame in blasting someone’s personal information for the world to see. I removed my link via the website instructions but if you search my name it still shows..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

PeopleLooker

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.peoplelooker.com

"I never paid from my card and when I went to check on my bank account it said that yall took $21 out of my account"

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CheckThePerson

1.1 (12 reviews)
    • www.checktheperson.com

"Never could get any information from this service, it continued to bill me. What a joke. Called to ask for a refund and they were very rude."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

BackgroundFinder

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.backgroundfinder.com

"CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD (2) TIMES. AND DIDNT EVEN GO TO THE SITE. TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK.NEVER. GOT TO USE THE SITE."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

MyTrueAncestry Com

2.8 (7 reviews)
    • mytrueancestry.com

"No customer service
    Over charges after site do I'd not update I kept trying to add money but no extra benefits came. No contact has been made."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Persopo

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • persopo.com

"I wasted money/ just another scam to make money. Things that you could find out yourself on just regular google."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

PeoplesCheck Com

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.peoplescheck.com

"Peoplecheck.com has been taking out $48.22 every month since August I have no idea how this happened now I can't even call anyone to get my money back to stop them taking it out I want a phone number better Business bureau here I..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Repdigger

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • repdigger.com

"We own a business and Rep Digger will only post negative reviews and will not allow our customers to post positive reviews."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

People Search

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • peoplesearch.com

"I'm requesting a full refund please I would really like to speak with someone, 713 497 **** anytime or day I didn't authorize or make this purchase on my own account I don't know what this place is never heard of it so please..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

US Search

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • ussearch.com

"I am still being charged for this service numerous times, even though I have canceled it! Please resolve this issue ASAP before I hire a lawyer. And i need compensation for the charges to my credit card.

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service