Browse Background and People Search Companies

Background and People Search

Instant Checkmate

1.7 (145 reviews)
    • www.instantcheckmate.com

"Bad company bad company!!! bad news bad news No good no good bad company bad company bad company No good"

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

Truth Finder

1.7 (94 reviews)
    • www.truthfinder.com

"The whole search is *** it had stuff on there about me I had no clue about
    Bunch of crap the site"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Net Detective

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.netdetective.com

"Purchased membership, database does not work at all. Meaning, that it brings you to "Teaser Page". Does not allow you to run searches etc.
    SCAM Do Not USE. (They used to be very reliable now they are not)"

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Nuwber

1.1 (69 reviews)
    • nuwber.com

"It appears that their attempt to gather public information failed miserably.
    They have confused 2 different people with similar public info.
    This is a terrible situation in that the other person could easily be of ill repute casting..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Golookup

3.6 (59 reviews)
    • golookup.com

"Hello Rebecca! We have carefully reviewed your account and found no charges nor activities since it was cancelled on January 31, 2019. Rest assured that we will keep this account inactive and we sincerely apologize for the..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Mugshots

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • mugshots.com

"Ts not going to be added to the club I was looking for somebody and got added with out knowing and it took like 44 dollars I can't do that I'm on disability and can't afford to join anything like that"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

ID True

1.3 (67 reviews)
    • www.idtrue.com

"I suscribed but I couldnt find the points I was looking for a person so I unsubscribed but your company is still charging me on my credit card. You dont have customer for 24 hours to confirm the cancellation. I had one charged..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

800notes

3.1 (49 reviews)
    • 800notes.com

"800notes.com used to be a decent website, with some information for people to research about those wonderful telemarketing calls. As we all know, telemarketing calls have increased exponentially over the past decade. It seems..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Radaris

1.1 (39 reviews)
    • radaris.com

"Radaris, owned by Bitsellers Experts Limited, steals personal information from online cookies. Your information will be sold worldwide to people or companies without your knowledge or permission.
    I am a UK resident and I sued Bitse..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

BeenVerified

1.2 (47 reviews)
    • www.beenverified.com

"It is important that I continue this and I do not want anyone invading my privacy. I' m asking you not to sell my information."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service