Browse Background and People Search Companies

Background and People Search

VitalChek

3.1 (1,252 reviews)
    • www.vitalchek.com

"They just knocked on the door and left it on the porch without having me sign. Why in the world did I pay an absolutely outrageous price to have it delivered securely if its not what happened. All the tracking said signature..."

Read All 2319 reviews Customer Service

Whoeasy

2.5 (372 reviews)
    • www.whoeasy.com

"Stole money for two years from my disability account. Won't talk to me or return my calls. I want a full refund for $1,000."

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mylife

1.2 (325 reviews)
    • www.mylife.com

"Wrong information about me. been married for 31 years and they have me down as single. also, other info that is not true."

Read All 653 reviews Customer Service

CheckPeople

1.4 (323 reviews)
    • www.checkpeople.com

"Charging extra for *** Money better be cal in my account. None of this makes sense. Give me my money"

Read All 637 reviews Customer Service

Peoplefinders

1.3 (159 reviews)
    • www.peoplefinders.com

"Ive been charged by the. People finders agency and I did not order this Ive no clue what its even for and I would like a full refund in the amount of
    $24.95
    As well as a cancellation If this is a recurring issue."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service

Intelius

1.4 (63 reviews)
    • www.intelius.com

"Your system gets hacked, and who knows if someone is talking to who hey think there talking too.anyone can access."

Read All 526 reviews Customer Service

Ancestry

1.6 (202 reviews)
    • www.ancestry.com

"Having problems logging on. I was directed to call customer service. When I called, they said it was a 30 minute (UNACCEPTABLE) wait. They gave me the options to chat. I took the chat option. I've not had a response for 50 minutes..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Peoplesmart

2.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.peoplesmart.com

"I just tried logging into my PeopleSmart Account and was told that ownership was transferred to BeenVerified and that my subscription was cancelled. The issue is that I renewed my yearly subscription on March 4th and it does not e..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Instant Checkmate

3.0 (143 reviews)
    • www.instantcheckmate.com

"Worst ever. They didnt know any information about anyone. I dont kmow whybit says theye best company."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Checkr

1.3 (112 reviews)
    • checkr.com

"I submitted my application on fourth of October but I did not receive my approval. Please call me and let me know what is the reason that my background check is not completed if you need any information please email or call me dir..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service