Browse Background and People Search Companies

Background and People Search

VitalChek

3.0 (1,207 reviews)
    • www.vitalchek.com

"Requested a birth certificate. They provided a bogus birth certificate that only included information that I supplied to them. They provided supposedly a birth certificate that did not include a middle name. I want my money back...."

Read All 2253 reviews Customer Service

Whoeasy

2.5 (372 reviews)
    • www.whoeasy.com

"I'm being charged for your services which I have no idea what they are or what u do or how it even got started please get back to me asap. My number is 778814****"

Read All 873 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mylife

1.2 (324 reviews)
    • www.mylife.com

"I asked that the term not to be renewed, but it was! I am very unhappy about it! I want it to be fixed immediately!"

Read All 648 reviews Customer Service

CheckPeople

1.4 (318 reviews)
    • www.checkpeople.com

"They are very good at deflecting your questions. Never a straight answer. They want to forward you to some else or another email group."

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service

Peoplefinders

1.3 (159 reviews)
    • www.peoplefinders.com

"I called him and he sent me home phone because I cannot get any information they and wanted terriblt"

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service

Intelius

1.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.intelius.com

"I've just paid the initial amount of .95 for two reports, with no results at all. If I can find where to do it I am going to cancel this subscription.. I can see this is going to be a lot more trouble than it's worth."

Read All 520 reviews Customer Service

Ancestry

1.6 (201 reviews)
    • www.ancestry.com

"I canceled my membership in August 2019 it is now August 2021 theyve been charging my credit card this whole time. I called and get no response I put on an internal hold twice finally I get to the main manager or the supervisor...."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Peoplesmart

2.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.peoplesmart.com

"I just tried logging into my PeopleSmart Account and was told that ownership was transferred to BeenVerified and that my subscription was cancelled. The issue is that I renewed my yearly subscription on March 4th and it does not e..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Instant Checkmate

3.0 (143 reviews)
    • www.instantcheckmate.com

"The lookup service is basically good but the automatic subscription renewal is not obvious. If you don't cancel the subscription after the first use they will continue charging your payment method until you cancel. Most..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

Checkr

1.3 (70 reviews)
    • checkr.com

"Know one ever responded to me. Pretty crappy!!!!! I took the time to reach out to correct what I feel is a error and nothing from yall."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service