Browse Background and People Search Companies

Background and People Search

VitalChek

2.4 (1,501 reviews)
    • www.vitalchek.com

"I paid for my id on the phone with a check it went through at the dol but not with you. I got an error text."

Read All 2644 reviews Customer Service

Whitepages

1.4 (753 reviews)
    • www.whitepages.com

"So ever since I clicked the button for the van white pages it's been a problem. I only needed one person's no. I didn't need to subscribe. I've tried to cancel it subscribe and every month they're charging me again. I need a..."

Read All 1610 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Checkr

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • checkr.com

"my Uber account was closed due to lack of information about my background, I contacted Uber and they informed me that I had to call to send my report to Uber"

Read All 894 reviews Customer Service

Whoeasy

1.2 (374 reviews)
    • www.whoeasy.com

"It didnt work properly and it wasnt waste of money. I was very disappointed and feel that all my money should be returned."

Read All 888 reviews Customer Service

CheckPeople

1.4 (377 reviews)
    • www.checkpeople.com

"There is no mention of membership on your account/profile page. This company wants you to forget about the subscription since people only look for a person 1 time. There is nothing on their site that says you have any type of..."

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service

Find A Grave

2.1 (190 reviews)
    • www.findagrave.com

"I have been trying to contact Find A Grave to no avail!!!
    Ive sent numerous notes and communications and I get NO RESPONSE"

Read All 698 reviews Customer Service

Mylife

1.2 (344 reviews)
    • www.mylife.com

"The information you have is wrong I have misdemeanor not 2nd degree rape. My wife trued to use that in divorce. I won case. Want my profile taken off. Gerard smith. 66-67. 443-275-****"

Read All 693 reviews Customer Service

Peoplefinders

1.3 (163 reviews)
    • www.peoplefinders.com

"I immediately canceled my membership 5 minutes after joining. Unbenounced to me they charged my card for 5 months at 24.95 without my permission or my knowledge. The lady at my bank told me they had done the exact same thing to..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Intelius

1.5 (85 reviews)
    • www.intelius.com

"I did not sign up subscribe to this site and I was charged $30 to my account I need somebody to look into this or call me"

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

Ancestry

1.6 (212 reviews)
    • www.ancestry.com

"When I discovered that my account was no longer active, I called Ancestry to find out what the status was. For some reason my last automatic payment from my bank had been on August 5th, 2022! I was then switched to guest status. I..."

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service