Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Volkswagen

1.6 (22 reviews)
    • www.volkswagen.com

"When is Takata going to ship the repair parts? Seems that no dealer in the world has them. Force delivery or never use their air bag again.
    Jerry"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Kinro

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.kinro.com

"I bought a new modular home with Kinro windows and a kinro patio slider. After 2 years, 60% of the windows had a haze that I could not get off. Only to find out the glazing was defective and they only have a 1 year warranty! STAY..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Buick

1.8 (16 reviews)
    • www.buick.com

"very disappointed with buicks warranty coverage. its worthless. i will never buy another buick or from the gm family. misleading sales agents lied to me at the time of purchase promising coverage that is not covered. a dishonest..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Autotrader

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.autotrader.com

"My only complaint to Autotrader was I called last Tuesday to remove my car ad. Autotrader said it would be taken down in a few days. I called today to remove my ad. It all worked out."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Newmar

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.newmarcorp.com

"My ODO reset from 13800 miles to 0. I called Newmar and they told me to call Frightliner. Frightliner parts said the part to repair the ODO is $812. This is a common problem and should be paid for by Newmar. Charles Schrump"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Ford Protect

1.4 (29 reviews)
    • fordprotect.ford.com

"Our new Alante 27A Motorhome has engine problem and no Ford outlet in entire Seattle Metro area will accept vehicle for repair. Nobody wants to work on Class A motorhomes, or don't have the necessary equipment. We have letters to..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Peterbilt

1.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.peterbilt.com

"I have a 201* *** Peterbilt. Truck stays in the shop &,I only have about 400k miles on it but when I purchased it, it had about 380k miles.At present it is in the shop. Every time it goes into the shop, I am responsible to..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Infiniti

2.0 (15 reviews)
    • www.infiniti.com

"Infiniti is fully aware that the cvt transmissions are flawed. I have had two in the same JX35. The first transmission failed at 90,000 miles and its replacement has now failed at 70,000 miles. Infiniti will do absolutely nothing..."

Suzuki Motor of America

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.suzuki.com

"The paint is peeling back on the cowl this motor has only 60 hours on it and it is kept mainly under cover i bought the entire boat brand new from Duvics in Harvey Louisiana i have been reaching out to several dealers with no succ..."

Nation Safe Drivers

1.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.nationsafedrivers.com

"On August 22, 2021, Nation Safe Drivers sent Commerce Towing company to tow my vehicle, My car was towed to Pepboys for a loose battery. My vehicle was making an loud noise.. They put my car on a lift, showed me an large crack..."