Browse Auto Companies

Auto

One Stop Motors

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.onestopmotors.com

"Bought a Navara they said they had just done the head and timing chain. 10 days later bang . The mechanic didn’t do up the bleeder screw on the tension pulley. Catastrophic damage occurred. On further inspection they didn’t even..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

BharatBenz

1.9 (56 reviews)
    • www.bharatbenz.com

"I have purchased a vehicle from bharatbenz on 28th September From Wasan Trucking of Kalyan Branch as now i didn't got my vehicle delivered
    Inspite of calling several times Bharatbenz team not responding any calls
    Also the sales adsi..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Baja Motorsports

3.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.bajamotorsports.net

"I need a coil pulser for A dr 50. I have found the part on your page but no price or odering steps please e mail at snookslayer@***.com also please send a copy of it to this email just in case the first email doesnt work.
    austinjch..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

GMC

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.gmc.com

"Delivery of new truck and where it is they have told me three different locations. Delivery is 5 weeks late"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Audi

1.9 (64 reviews)
    • www.audi.com

"I have been dealing with Audi of Cherry Hill on an oil consumption problem with my 2015 Audi Q5. It has been in the shop several times and after $4400 in costs they assured me the problem was resolved. It turns out the problem..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Icon Parking

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.iconparkingsystems.com

"I paid online for a reserved spot and then was charged again in order to get my car and leave.
    I need the second charged to be canceled or reimbursed"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Mazda

1.9 (51 reviews)
    • www.mazda.com

"I take my car to a local shop for oil changes they informed me that the rear shocks were leaking and to go the dealership because it should be under warranty. earlier in the summer I did go and they acknowledge the leak and sugges..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Acura

2.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.acura.com

"4 months of driving the car the transmission went up in the vehicle!! LAWSUIT!!
    The sales mangers tells us to sell it to Carmax down the street
    DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CAR DEALER Acura Hunt Valley
    10400 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Ram Trucks

1.9 (56 reviews)
    • www.ramtrucks.com

"Ok have been 30 hrs for my 2019 promaster to be picked up because at 30,000 miles the transmission died . Then you have the nerve to charge me to tow it because the closest dealership is 15 miles away and you only cover 13..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Mepco

1.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.mepco.com

"Something personal came up so I called Mepco to let the company now I need to cancel the account they said no problem before the account was due well took out funds called them to ask why the funds were taken out no answer to..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service