Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Volkswagen Of America

1.9 (207 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"I'm seeing in blogs this is a pattern with other people around the world having the same experiences as I have had with this electric car, the screen glitching out, the car throwing up error codes while I'm driving, the lane..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Nissan USA

2.0 (184 reviews)
    • www.nissanusa.com

"I was out of town I started smelling something burning. So, the next day i took my car to Sparks Nissan in Monroe. Asked the to do a 10 point inspection and see whats smelling under the car. Well 1st the lied on my paperwork..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jeep

2.0 (196 reviews)
    • www.jeep.com

"I bought a Certified Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk last Wednesday. They were to issue me a check for $4000 for my trade in. I was assured it would be overnighted to me. When I followed up on Thursday they said I should have it on Friday..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Carfax

1.2 (131 reviews)
    • www.carfax.com

"I emailed CARFAX support team 3 times within 2 days an have NOT heard from anyone, I filled out the questionnaire information an no response at all."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

Dodge

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.dodge.com

"Careless &;; sloppy none respectfully repairs that knowingly would not last only a short time & miles . I bought top end replacement parts to rebuild my ram rear axle , 3:55 gears &;amp; full bearing rebuild..."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

Tesla

2.1 (191 reviews)
    • www.tesla.com

"When you buy a product, You buy service with it as well, A pleasant experience and support, Tesla has none of those, After you put the deposit on You are at the mercy of the Company for anything to be done for you. There is no..."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Mercedes-Benz

1.9 (70 reviews)
    • www.mbusa.com

"I BOUGHT MY VEHICLE BRAND NEW FROM A MERCEDES DEALER IN HUNTSVILLE, AL IN 2014. UNFORTUNATELY THE VEHICLE HAD ENGINE NOISES THAT WERE NEVER DIAGNOSED PROPERLY. MERCEDES DEALERS CHECKED MY VEHICLE OUT SEVERAL TIMES UNDER WARRANTY..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

eManualOnline

1.2 (127 reviews)
    • www.emanualonline.com

"Could not download,no refund. Told I could get store credit. What good is that if I cant download anything . Terrible business."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai

1.7 (89 reviews)
    • www.hyundai.com

"I've been calling Hyundai Customer Care for over a month and being told someone will contact me from Corporate in 7-10 days. It's going nowhere! I have a 2020 Kona with a recall for the engine. I was told not to drive the care by..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Lexus

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • www.lexus.com

"After calling the New port Lexus dealership and 1st the 13th of October I was having a problem with my car and asked for my service advisor which was Peter Perez he was at lunch so I ask could she transfer me to some one in servic..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service