Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Forest River

1.7 (884 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"We were not made aware that this refrigerator does not run on propane, all it does is suck our battery dry. Every time you turn the battery off and on again, you have to manually shutdown the fridge. We have a generator but our..."

Read All 1682 reviews Customer Service

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kia Motors

2.0 (436 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Kia's car wash damaged the entire trunk of my daughter's car after her service appointment. They are pretending that they have no idea what happened. The "manager" is so unprofessional it blows my mind! The car is only a year..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I have a 2017 Subaru Outback that is on transmission number 3 and no one knows why this is happening. I have had my car serviced, and the dealership told me that they don't know what the issue is, and I should contact Subaru..."

Read All 1020 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (297 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"My wife and I are both in the market for new (or used) vehicles. We both decided that we would like to have Fords. We want to go back to American vehicles and we have had good experiences with Ford in the past. Unfortunately, we..."

Read All 957 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (266 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"I have a 2020 Equinox. I had a flat tire that can not be repaired. Feldman Cheverlot where I leased the Vechile said the tires have been discontinued by the manufacture. How do I get a tire?"

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (212 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I called Toyota customer service they said was nothing they could do about my paint. I take alot of pride in my vehicles and for me to drive a car around with clear coat and paint problems isn't going to set well with me. I will..."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"I had an appointment at 10.30 and my car hasn't checked out until 1.00 and when initially I talked with the manager giladil about the long waiting time for 2 or 3 hours and only I needed to change a one tire sensor, he told..."

Read All 573 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"We took our SUV to All star Chevy in Baton Rouge, LA to have the paint looked at for defects, we were told it was rock chips all around the car even on the roof. I understand there will be rock chips, but should in just over a..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service