Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Kia Motors

2.0 (742 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Kia sent me a letter Sept 2021 saying I had a recall for my trunk latch and to go and get it fixed. But in August of 2020 it broke and I paid $250 because I couldnt drive around with an open trunk to a dealer called Kessler..."

Read All 1791 reviews Customer Service

CarMax

1.9 (455 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"It has taken 3 trips to car max to have the navigation system repaired they finally remove them system for repair and left me with no air conditioning the weather here in California is 97 / 99 with no offer of a vehicle I could us..."

Read All 1356 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chrysler

1.9 (496 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"My dodge Durango radio went possessed a year ago and the drivers headrest exploded yesterday dodge refuses to fix the problems even though there are thousands of complaints on both parts and they know about it but refuse to..."

Read All 1344 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (436 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"Because Im having to rent a car instead if Fed giving me a loaner and then they only want to pay 45 dollars towards rental when they should cover all the expense of rental its not my fault I was sold a lemon and 2 yrs down the..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.8 (325 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"We set up an appointment on Monday morning at Markquarts in Chippewa Falls, WI and were supposed to get the car back in 3-4 days. On Thursday I called and other vehicles were put before mine and estimated next Tuesday to get it..."

Read All 1037 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (310 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"This is the second time I have been left stranded by Toyota roadside assistance! The first time my car wouldn't start but fortunately I was a home. I submitted assistance request form via the web Portal and did get a call back 10..."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.9 (260 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"My name is Carolyn Harmon I bought a brand new Chevy equinox 2018 model . I recently had to get my air conditioner looked at at a shop near me ,they said I need a new compressor and other things needs replaced the total is ,$..."

Read All 701 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.0 (144 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"Absolutely unable to do anything about my problem of not being able to get a part I want. No replacement for a 2008 windshield wiper arm. Only fix buy a new car."

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Tesla

2.2 (355 reviews)
    • www.tesla.com

"Tesla never showed left me on road for 7 hours had to be taken to hospital they just never showed up always took 2 hours on phone for them to pick up phone.Do not buy a Tesla I am gett I called at 10 told they would be there at..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (114 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Regarding Claim #:NIZ-114172****1-37****:
    I called my local Nissan dealer (Gunn Nissan in Denton/Corinth) on Saturday, September 17 to schedule an appointment for the headlamp testing, along with other maintenance requests. My phon..."

Read All 639 reviews Customer Service