Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Forest River

1.7 (917 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"Electric does work under warranty and getting crusted and keep getting wrong answers I hav a shop that will fix the problem but no one is either calling me back or gives me wrong contacy"

Read All 1737 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.0 (519 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Plenty of recalls on car engine was replaced twice Friday had a recall in engine and now Monday its giving me engine problem car wont go over 20mph I have had so many problems with this car and now im getting the run around I..."

Read All 1333 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chrysler

1.8 (453 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"I was told today that it would cost $3200. To replace my airbag harness with the new redesigned harness for both my front seats. These are not wear and tear items. Im am the only person in my car 96 percent of the time. I take..."

Read All 1257 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (520 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"Incompetence, poor communication, poor management your customer service sucks!
    We were sent a recall letter, took auto into The Delray Beach Schumacher Dealership with an Appointment ( TWICE) and then told they didn't have the part..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (343 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"Hey, my name is Jamal Dobbins, I brought a Ford F-150 **** Xlt 2 WD. This is my first time buying a pickup truck and the experience has not been great. My door sticks the accelerator pedal raddles, There has been a recall on the..."

Read All 1040 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (283 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"2013 SRX CAD luxury can't see at night with low beams daylight driving only unless I drive with high beams"

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (250 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"Toyota dealer cant get my car out of garage and the main hybrid battery is dead.
    Cant get tow truck in garage and cant put car in neutral to push it out.
    They have dismissed me. After 3 service calls to pick up my car faile, their s..."

Read All 760 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"My husband and I went to Staten Island Nissan on Friday September 10 2021 for a schedule appointment Salesman was Sharon who we have leased with before Was giving an offer of leasing a Pathfinder which we turn down. After talking..."

Read All 614 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (110 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"1. June 2021 a new 2021 with less than 200 miles car was purchased.
    2. July 2021 5 weeks after purchase, the car would not start.
    3. Purchaser calls Dealer.
    4. Dealer sends their contractor to location of car.
    5. Contractor jump start..."

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (198 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"the company doesnt want to honor the recalls stated on kelley blue book. the exact problem wrong with my car its steering issues and its posted on the website kelley blue book page. it is very concerning and could end up fatal"

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service