Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Forest River

1.7 (915 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"the frig doesnt work the awing is broken . this happened the first week of june. i have 38000.00 in this camper and have not been able to use it . I WANT IT fixed . i bought the unit in may 2021 . it is sitting at campers world..."

Read All 1729 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.0 (507 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"DeadMy name is Teresa Rodriguez formally residing at 4325 Farquhar Ave currently residing at 1924 SE Virginia Dr Dallas Or. I would like to request a state to state title change from California to Oregon. I have been trying to d..."

Read All 1304 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chrysler

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"I had a recall on my 2017 FIAT ABARTH 500 on the Shifter Shaft. The repair was done in February 2021. It broke again recently and I had to pay close to $500.00 to have it repaired. Is this something that should have been..."

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (516 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I have been getting the run around by my dealer ship I've been asking them to send me my paper work like my bill of sale it's been 3 months and haven't got any reply after three months I haven't got anything from them and now..."

Read All 1049 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (336 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"Got a letter about safety recall. Local dealers say they have no directive about recall. One wouldnt even make appointment to look at problem without a work order type number to open a file, while the other offered to do a..."

Read All 1025 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (280 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"i have a cts v 5.7 2005 Cadillac part #1526**** it is a pedal sensor 9 pin connector. the part is discontinued but there is no option ,what do i do junk a 65thousand dollar car. Then what is the use of being Gm."

Read All 953 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (239 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I have the rain water coming in my drivers door, and now bugs is in my car (mold mites) it is terrible.I purchase car from Vicksburg Ms. at Cannon Motor. I have a 2020 Toyota corolla"

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"My husband and I went to Staten Island Nissan on Friday September 10 2021 for a schedule appointment Salesman was Sharon who we have leased with before Was giving an offer of leasing a Pathfinder which we turn down. After talking..."

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.0 (106 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"I am having problem with my auto idle on my 2017 Pilot Elite. I have been shutting it off, but the other day I forgot and we were in heavy traffic and had to stop suddenly and there was a problem and it shut down the engine. I hav..."

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"I ordered a truck and I waited months and it still hasnt been shipped I continue to get the same answer over and over which is they dont know why they cant give out that information blah blah blah its super irritating Ive been..."

Read All 546 reviews Customer Service