Browse Auto Companies

Auto

Forest River

1.7 (916 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"the frig doesnt work the awing is broken . this happened the first week of june. i have 38000.00 in this camper and have not been able to use it . I WANT IT fixed . i bought the unit in may 2021 . it is sitting at campers world..."

Read All 1730 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.0 (505 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Purchase my second car from Kia and the motor gone I pay 461 and now Im car-less for 4 or more months until its fixed because of a recall that I took my car to the Kia on I-65 service rd. In mobile al to be fixed they told me..."

Read All 1302 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chrysler

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"I had a recall on my 2017 FIAT ABARTH 500 on the Shifter Shaft. The repair was done in February 2021. It broke again recently and I had to pay close to $500.00 to have it repaired. Is this something that should have been..."

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (514 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"taking my car in to Subaru, the guy on the phone at this complaint center pretty much told me Subaru would it be able to help me since my car warranty is expired, sucks I thought Subarus were not the kind of cars that would have..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (336 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"Got a letter about safety recall. Local dealers say they have no directive about recall. One wouldnt even make appointment to look at problem without a work order type number to open a file, while the other offered to do a..."

Read All 1025 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (280 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"i have a cts v 5.7 2005 Cadillac part #1526**** it is a pedal sensor 9 pin connector. the part is discontinued but there is no option ,what do i do junk a 65thousand dollar car. Then what is the use of being Gm."

Read All 953 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (239 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I have the rain water coming in my drivers door, and now bugs is in my car (mold mites) it is terrible.I purchase car from Vicksburg Ms. at Cannon Motor. I have a 2020 Toyota corolla"

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"My husband and I went to Staten Island Nissan on Friday September 10 2021 for a schedule appointment Salesman was Sharon who we have leased with before Was giving an offer of leasing a Pathfinder which we turn down. After talking..."

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.0 (106 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"I am having problem with my auto idle on my 2017 Pilot Elite. I have been shutting it off, but the other day I forgot and we were in heavy traffic and had to stop suddenly and there was a problem and it shut down the engine. I hav..."

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"I had to take my 2014 Chevrolet Camero to Freeway Chevrolet 1150 N. 54th st. in Chandler, Az today because the key wouldnt release from the ignition. I am aware that this is not the first time youve had issues with faulty..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service