Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies

Auto Parts and Accessories

Americas Tire

2.2 (77 reviews)
    • www.americastire.com

"I order 4 new tires from them. They were mounted and the tech noticed a bulge in one of the tires so obviously, it was defective. I contacted Tire America and they would not send me a new tire or help me in any way. The point of..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

GotEngines

1.1 (81 reviews)
    • www.gotengines.com

"they sent me three motor's none were any good, tried e -mailing them several times , NO REPLY , tried calling they would transfer me to another line it would ring three times and then drop the line , asked for a refund , no..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hercules Tires

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.herculestire.com

"I bought 4 Hercules 60,000 mile tires. I have 20,000 now, there is no way they are going to last to 60,000. Business I bought them from know this, but they still want you to jump through too many hoops for me to have time for. I..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Continental Tires

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.continental-tires.com

"Purchased 4 new Crossconact lx sport tires for my Ford explorer. Through normal driving, mostly highway, tires are unserviceable in just 15,500 miles and less than 1 year. Was told that "those" tires have NO mileage warranty! When..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

4 Wheel Parts

1.6 (62 reviews)
    • www.4wheelparts.com

"We went in to purchase a king 3.0 lift for our 4 runner and we were pushed torwards an Icon stage 5 kit and i haver been in 4 times with issues and it has to go back a 5th time to replace parts. The manager has been talking..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Quality Auto Parts

1.4 (41 reviews)
    • www.qualityautoparts.com

"We ordered a rear axle assembly on 7/2/21 it did not ship until 7/15/21 and is not scheduled to arrive until 7/21/21. Their 7 to 8 business days for delivery has turned into 21business days. For a total of 19 days from order to..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Dpf Delete Shop

1.5 (77 reviews)
    • dpfdeleteshop.com

"ORDER TOOK WEEKS LONGER TO GET. WHEN GETTING ORDER HAD TO PAY A BROKERAGE FEE OF 170.00 TO DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER FOR PRODUCTS I ALREADY PAID FOR. THERE WAS NO INDICATION OF A BROKERAGE FEE WHEN PURCHASE WAS MADE. DON'T WASTE TIME..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Auto Anything

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.autoanything.com

"I ordered front hubs for my GMC four-wheel-drive truck they sent me hubs for a 2 Wheel Dr. truck tried emailing them Ive got no response also tried calling the company where they came from and nobody answers if you could call me..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

CarCoverUSA

1.9 (60 reviews)
    • www.carcoverusa.com

"Ordered front seat covers for my tundra and didnt fit, it cost me $50.18 to return shipping and they charged us a 20% restocking fee. Car Covers USA sucks."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Leer

1.5 (57 reviews)
    • www.leer.com

"Have taken the shell in several times...window still leaks...
    Leer 100R66GS14 239****
    Have sent several emails no response to date."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service