Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies

Auto Parts and Accessories

SimpleTire

2.4 (115 reviews)
    • simpletire.com

"I had placed an incorrect order and had to cancel it right away (within 8 hrs) However, what the website does not indicate is that you have 30mins to do so, after that, you can't cancel. I called them and the first rep was unwilli..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Summit Racing Equipment

2.0 (93 reviews)
    • www.summitracing.com

"Recieved an email with notice # 484****, from Summit requiring me to confirm that I still want the ordered item.
    We ordered Hedman Headers months ago and still have not received the shipment and still desperately need them. These a..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

JEGS High Performance

1.8 (82 reviews)
    • www.jegs.com

"Ordered front and rear wheel well mouldings for 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, only received front two, rep was supposed to get back to me!"

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

JC Whitney

1.8 (51 reviews)
    • www.jcwhitney.com

"Live person needed to properly assist customers"

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Tires

1.5 (69 reviews)
    • www.firestonetire.com

"I was given a 8 a.m. appointment I was there until after 2 p.m.. I feel I was racially profiled because all day the man let me sit there and no one told me that they were not going to work on my car. I had to learn from a whole..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Michelin North America

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.michelinman.com

"we bought michelin wipers from costco we find the driver side does not work on our 2004 annd 2007 honda accords, the are streaks and a huge triangle section between the 2 wipers thats not cleaned, one more thing, on the return..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Rv Parts Country

1.9 (85 reviews)
    • www.rvpartscountry.com

"We got charged $36.95 for a wood door panel and we didn't receive it . We want to be refunded the amount."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Xtralights

2.1 (81 reviews)
    • www.xtralights.com

"Yes I bought a pair of Spyder halo led headlights from you guys last year and one of my Sub Zero led low beam bulbs went out on me and I was seeing if I could get a replacement please."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Partzilla

2.8 (85 reviews)
    • www.partzilla.com

"I paid for express delivery and i am still waiting days and days later. I asked several times for a refund. I haven't received and of my order and i keep getting the run around. This being an issue, i think that a company like..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Auto Parts Warehouse

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.advancepartswarehouse.com

"The guy who works behind the counter sucks very very bad attitude. From the Elyria Store. Will never go back again"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service