Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.4 (3,197 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"My Paid Parts Hasn't Been Delivered Yet and FedEx wants Me to Pay More Money for Delivery. I Paid $60.80 to Rock Auto.Com Delivery Fee.was paid too. RockAuto .Com Owes Me a $25.00/ Gas Card too. This has been for a Month or more,..."

Read All 6986 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.0 (998 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"They will not respond to my emails even tho I have sent the tracking info from the post office, won't answer my emails about a refund or if they have received the part yet"

Read All 2187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CARiD

1.4 (893 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"I ordered a Toyota 4Runner rear window wiper motor off the CarID website, and the description said it fits all 1997 4Runners. When I got it I installed it, and found it didn't have the same range of motion as the original. I..."

Read All 1287 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

1.9 (688 reviews)
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"Im team member I change my cellphone number 832454**** also I change direct deposit with Chase Bank I want to speak with HR"

Read All 1239 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.0 (569 reviews)
    • www.autozone.com

"$200.00 battery used 15 months, battery failed AutoZone tested starter alternator and battery and said everything fine. Needs more detailed diagnostics. I took the car to the dealership for diagnostics and theirs was a dead cell..."

Read All 1217 reviews Customer Service

Oreilly Auto Parts

2.0 (204 reviews)
    • www.oreillyauto.com

"I just spent $360 on a air conditioning compressor. And the part is defective. In addition to the price of installation, I also purchased compressor oil and 3 cans of Freon. Help!!!"

Read All 626 reviews Customer Service

WeatherTech

1.9 (394 reviews)
    • www.weathertech.com

"Purchased floor liners pet cover pet separator total price 704.00 pet cover does not fit properly moves all over the place more hair on the seat than the cover hard to clean should have kept my Costco cover 39.00$ versus this one..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Seal Skin Covers

1.4 (378 reviews)
    • www.sealskincovers.com

"Poor cover design, basically an outdoor material formed poorly to make a basic cover for the intended application. I realize I was not buying a custom Yamaha cover, but I still expect a more functional product and then allow..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Monster Transmission

1.5 (315 reviews)
    • www.monstertransmission.com

"Supposed to be a built transmission. It will not hold up to a stock 5.3 with 236000 mile on it I do not pull anything besides a 6×8 lawn mower trailer. This is the 2nd one. Waited 3+ months on this build and I wouldn't purchase a..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

MRF Tyres

1.3 (191 reviews)
    • www.mrftyres.com

"Tube not available for my car.Tube not available for my car.Tube not available for my car.Tube not available for my car."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service