Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2,698 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"Your company is crap! And no number to call is even worse. I will never ever order from this company again!!"

Read All 5907 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.1 (949 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"Very poor return policies and very rude unhelpful customer service. I bought two rear struts from them and had installed. I have driven car for a month and one of them is already completely broke. They told me I had to take part..."

Read All 2130 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CARiD

1.5 (833 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"Would give 0 stars if possible. Less than a year ago I purchased headlights and bulbs which were recommended by their technician. Water went into the headlight, failing our state inspection. Both parts are still under warranty..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (632 reviews)
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"I purchased a head light Xtra vision at the advance auto parts in boiling spring sc. I brought back the item an half hour after realizing I bought the wrong item. I did open the product however I did not use it. I was told I..."

Read All 1180 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.2 (485 reviews)
    • www.autozone.com

"Returning an item cashier refusing to refund to me cash after using my debit card to buy the item problem is my purse was stolen with my cards I don't have that card nomore"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Oreilly Auto Parts

2.1 (176 reviews)
    • www.oreillyauto.com

"I am never going to the ORilyes store at Cicero and Diversity in Chicago again.
    Today I was sarcastically spoken to by a big girl behind the counter and, then when another customer said I was first, she made a joke about me in Span..."

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

Weathertech

2.0 (367 reviews)
    • www.weathertech.com

"I ordered on july the 4th wind deflectots for my Explorer, order 10033****. TDot Performance Team sent me 2 messages, first delevery on august the 5th ,did not come.Second time, around august 26. Still nothing came.Can i get a..."

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Seal Skin Covers

1.5 (366 reviews)
    • www.sealskincovers.com

"WARNING: DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT! Purchased a car cover from them which ended up not fitting and upon examination the felt lining to protect the vehicles paint is so thin as be worthless. Sent in a request for a refund but the..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

Monster Transmission

1.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.monstertransmission.com

"Ill jump in. I went through 2 transmissions from them. Both of them were junk. I tried to just get a refund at this point. Thought thats what the plan was. Until I was notified by a delivery company that a third was on there..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Napa Auto Parts

1.8 (222 reviews)
    • www.napaonline.com

"I ordered an instrument cluster for my vehicle on a thursday, Friday I called to find out when it would be in...nobody could tell me..after a week of no answers, I went in only to find out the part had not been ordered because..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service