Skip to content

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.4 (4,122 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"You show FEDEX but use economy delivery!!!
    Package was TO BE delivered 6/20/2024!!!
    FEDEX delivered a package for my wife but not the package I ordered from you. It also has failed to show tracking from the time this was ordered!!!s..."

Read All 9242 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.0 (1,062 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"The rack and pinion I received has the same problem as the old one, and they won't help me or answer the phone. The rack and pinion is new yet has something inside of it making noises and causes turning to be very difficult at..."

Read All 2317 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mavis Discount Tire

1.7 (1,335 reviews)
    • www.mavis.com

"it is unfortunate that a national company does not even respond to a request to address the matter in any way after over 4 months. a customer who has patronized them exclusively for several years."

Read All 2091 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.7 (483 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"I turned my car into Pep Boys and stated I didn't know what was wrong with it I needed to diagnostic done on it they did $1,200 worth of work I picked it up drove it to work and it blew a head gasket they have not help me or..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.1 (701 reviews)
    • www.autozone.com

"I work very hard for my money to pay for a lifetime warranty. Then, I go back to the store and they can't find my warranty. Employees took my money but forgot to enter my phone number because there's no way I would pay for a..."

Read All 1513 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (775 reviews)
    • shop.advanceautoparts.com

"ive been your customer ever since you came to my hood ion complaints unfortunaly not every store is equip with well train manager which is the case here at panorama /Van nuys his name is ruben i dont know how or whom appointed..."

Read All 1409 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (596 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"They advertise online tires for my car for $73 (website shows 5 available) called to make sure they could take me today and they said they could so I came here (on a barely drivable tire) and they said they only have tires for..."

Read All 1126 reviews Customer Service

CARiD

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"Ordered a bumper and when it was to be delivered, the driver refused to come back my driveway and dropped it off at the end of my driveway when I wasnt home so I could not inspect it. It arrived damaged and I am out $500 because..."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Tires Plus

1.6 (442 reviews)
    • www.tiresplus.com

"asked about an appointment for a later date. i work next to this store. but on my day off. One car on rack at time. Kid in office can get you in right away. I gave the keys and said ill be in the colombian resturant next door. TWO..."

Read All 971 reviews Customer Service

MRF Tyres

1.4 (351 reviews)
    • www.mrftyres.com

"Hello, my name is Shewali Sanjay Mitkar. My husband uses a Classic 350 Royal Enfield Bullet. Within a few months, the tire was completely worn and also slips during running conditions. Please clear this issue as soon as possible."

Read All 899 reviews Customer Service