Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2,681 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"I hit neutral on my order but I needed medium brown! I still want the product, but I have to wait to buy again when the money is returned to my account"

Read All 5881 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.1 (948 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"I already explained my self in other reviews! I don't feel it's necessary!..."

Read All 2129 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CARiD

1.5 (833 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"Would give 0 stars if possible. Less than a year ago I purchased headlights and bulbs which were recommended by their technician. Water went into the headlight, failing our state inspection. Both parts are still under warranty..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (632 reviews)
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"I purchased a head light Xtra vision at the advance auto parts in boiling spring sc. I brought back the item an half hour after realizing I bought the wrong item. I did open the product however I did not use it. I was told I..."

Read All 1180 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.2 (482 reviews)
    • www.autozone.com

"No one is willing to help, not only at the store but also at corporate office. I called and was given the run around, I give up."

Read All 1114 reviews Customer Service

Oreilly Auto Parts

2.1 (175 reviews)
    • www.oreillyauto.com

"I was in the store last night 9-9-21, to turn in core charge it was about 8:30 when I got there, one employee did everything on computer to refund core charge, just needed manager password.i set there watched manager come in..."

Read All 600 reviews Customer Service

Weathertech

2.0 (367 reviews)
    • www.weathertech.com

"I ordered on july the 4th wind deflectots for my Explorer, order 10033****. TDot Performance Team sent me 2 messages, first delevery on august the 5th ,did not come.Second time, around august 26. Still nothing came.Can i get a..."

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Seal Skin Covers

1.5 (365 reviews)
    • www.sealskincovers.com

"WARNING: DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT! Purchased a car cover from them which ended up not fitting and upon examination the felt lining to protect the vehicles paint is so thin as be worthless. Sent in a request for a refund but the..."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Monster Transmission

1.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.monstertransmission.com

"Ill jump in. I went through 2 transmissions from them. Both of them were junk. I tried to just get a refund at this point. Thought thats what the plan was. Until I was notified by a delivery company that a third was on there..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Napa Auto Parts

1.8 (222 reviews)
    • www.napaonline.com

"I ordered an instrument cluster for my vehicle on a thursday, Friday I called to find out when it would be in...nobody could tell me..after a week of no answers, I went in only to find out the part had not been ordered because..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service