Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Fine Art America

1.8 (79 reviews)
    • fineartamerica.com

"Company has gone rogue...at least those I attempted to work with. Told me I would be paid only through pay pal. I have not be compensated....and this after many years of being totally businesslike. Calls to customer service or..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Panty Deal

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • pantydeal.com

"I created an account and it was hacked, I cannot sign in to cancel the account or to change the information. I have left emails on the website that no one has responded to so I have wasted my money creating an account with a..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon Germany

2.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.amazon.de

"I had returned an iPhone XR 64GB and ordered an iPhone XR 128GB instead. After a week Amazon wrote back saying that they received an empty box. There was no phone so they would not refund the money.
    I argued that the carrier compan..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Cargurus

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.cargurus.com

"I never got a call from them! Im very interested in a Toyota car its.12000 I viewed it.and it 2012 and I think it was red! How can I find this car again and who can I call to make a deal?"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Done Com

1.3 (81 reviews)
    • done.com

"i started with oh about 3 years ago and was employed maybe about 10 months and i used it as a flexible way of making extra money . my employment exprience was nothing less of good ! thd appointments are all pre bbooked and i choos..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Gumtree

1.5 (44 reviews)
    • www.gumtree.com

"For some reason I have 2 accounts and iv been trying to get in touch with GumtreeUK for the last week"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Clickbank

1.7 (42 reviews)
    • www.clickbank.com

"Dear sir &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; madam of ClickBank Company,
    Very good morning, my name is dolma &am..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Networx Systems

1.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.networx.com

"Call me we need to talk about all the work. I have not gotten my reinsurers on jobs I have paid for I need to speak to someone"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Loopnet

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.loopnet.com

"Looking for distressed or properties to buy or subject to.check list for lease and sale
    Where is your listing"

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Ezbuy Malaysia

1.5 (50 reviews)
    • ezbuy.my

"Using ezship but parcel unable to trace more than a month. CS keep given different stories and excuses. 3 weeks ago said the parcel JUST arrived and completed clearance, waiting for NINJA VAN pick up. Waiting for more than 3..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service