Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

ManoMano

2.5 (161 reviews)
    • www.manomano.co.uk

"ManoMano themselves were fine, it was one of their sellers who were failing to respond to messages sent via ManoMano.
    Although it turned out they had resolved the issue they had failed to communicate so I was unaware it was sorted...."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

eCrater

1.5 (145 reviews)
    • www.ecrater.com

"I want my product or my refund ASAP I ordered it in January n have not received my 3mo supply order#578**** or is this some scam because if so I have already reported it to the better business beautiful
    Please respond quickly *****"

Read All 361 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Desertcart

1.6 (196 reviews)
    • www.desertcart.ae

"Kindly update my order as I am unable to track it and payment already made. There is no response through chats or calls"

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

OLX India

2.0 (91 reviews)
    • www.olx.in

"Plz re start my Olx account..it had been suspended since long time.i was dealing with a buyer but due to the account banned , could not sell my phone on good price .Till now.."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Copart Auto Auction

1.5 (201 reviews)
    • www.copart.com

"Why does a copy of a title deed takes 6 to 8 weeks when the original never reach the buyer. I this thing to be poor service."

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Amazon UAE

1.7 (77 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ae

"My order number is 404-318****-312****, please cancel the order, I dont want this order to be processed, thank you."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service

Fine Art America

2.0 (161 reviews)
    • fineartamerica.com

"The site posted an an ouncement that everything was 20 per cent off until midnight. However, six hours before midnight the sale prices were gone and everything was full price. Customer service had no response to this except I..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Spain

2.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.amazon.es

"I used a gift card for an order pedido 407-988****-0162733
    The order was completed but the gift card was not credited to my order.
    The order was 119,39 and with the 30 should have been charged 89.39 to my bank account
    Please credit m..."

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Sittercity

1.5 (135 reviews)
    • www.sittercity.com

"Think it's ridiculous to have someone pay that much just to respond to a message. They should have it free to at least respond if u want anything else from that then ask for subscriptions. Have a less and more affordable option..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Listia

2.3 (130 reviews)
    • www.listia.com

"I need help. Idk but mu account is locked or something it days I do t have enough non bought points but I do I just need someone to help me get my account straightened up plz"

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service