Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Hoobly

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • www.hoobly.com

"Someone has repeatedly posted on hoobly ,claiming I sell kittens that are feline leukemia positive .among other lies - This is false , and I have several vet tests to prove it - I became aware of her post a few months ago . This w..."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

DealDash

3.3 (143 reviews)
    • www.dealdash.com

"I want my refund back that 30.00 it was a mistake i was not trying to bid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Copart Auto Auction

1.6 (181 reviews)
    • www.copart.com

"Copart paid Aetna insurance out of my check then proceeded to cut my insurance off knowing I have been dealing with Covid issues...I'm glad I quit but they will not get away with this"

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Sittercity

2.2 (131 reviews)
    • www.sittercity.com

"I spoke to Antonio re questions about paying to join but I never wrote any complaints whatsoever or called in to customer service with any complaints. You're mistaken. I was complimentary about not being charged to join..."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Listia

2.4 (123 reviews)
    • www.listia.com

"Telling me over and over i have several accounts i d nt One i have only One i log in every morning email is doddidgekenny@***.com i ccan ge t on b ut can t bid Tould me to use Th is loverboy4811"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Desertcart

1.7 (148 reviews)
    • www.desertcart.ae

"On January 14th I bought 4 spy cameras and 5 Samsung SD carts from a United Arab Emirates website called Desert Cart. All together the stuff cost me 216.00, but while the 5 micro SD carts worked, the Spy cameras I bought didn't ha..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Wowcher

1.7 (112 reviews)
    • www.wowcher.co.uk

"My money was taken from my account and has not being refunded so I would like my money to be back in my account"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

eCrater

1.6 (104 reviews)
    • www.ecrater.com

"I need my money back please if they dont send me my money it not good for us please send me my money back"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Gumroad

2.3 (97 reviews)
    • gumroad.com

"hi my friend gifted me an avi she bought it and then after paying for it with her paypay it said error she was not charged but then still took the money out of her bank so it took the money i have not recived the email and she..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Bidz

2.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.bidz.com

"Accidentally put max bid at $500 when I meant $5.00"

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service