Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Gumtree

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • www.gumtree.com

"I want my money back you took from me by saying my ad pubIic then saying it didnt mean standards which I find hard to believe as photos of mam dad and pups I had no problems with other sites just yours so please refund my money..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Hoobly

1.7 (136 reviews)
    • www.hoobly.com

"My complaint is about I pay sales taxes on my puppies and I been a member for 13 years and don't no why I got kicked off I would like to resolve this issue and find out why you would do that to us thanks"

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DealDash

2.4 (158 reviews)
    • www.dealdash.com

"I have tried to get a hold of you people over and over I call the customer help and they tell me I need to talk to customer compliance I cannot find such a thing and so I need someone to contact me you can call me at 740-262-****..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Copart Auto Auction

1.6 (193 reviews)
    • www.copart.com

"I Connor get my deposit back via the website. I was forced to call in wait on hold and now instead of getting immediately credited to my visa account I am told a cheque is being mailed
    Very unprofessional"

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

eCrater

1.6 (126 reviews)
    • www.ecrater.com

"Hello at ecrator .com I'm Andrew thorpe and would like to request to put my original I made with you yesterday with you to be cancelled and an exchange of dvd of pink Floyd delicate sound of thunder live dvd and allow to debit my..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Desertcart

1.7 (163 reviews)
    • www.desertcart.ae

"CS helped me instantly, it took a while to reach them but I received an instant support! I felt that my questions were answered in full and solution was provided. Great Job!"

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Sittercity

1.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.sittercity.com

"I spoke to Antonio re questions about paying to join but I never wrote any complaints whatsoever or called in to customer service with any complaints. You're mistaken. I was complimentary about not being charged to join..."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Listia

2.4 (128 reviews)
    • www.listia.com

"Why hasnt my message been answered or checked. Already have a account with my number and cant create new account. I lost access to the email from that account. So I need help changing the email over."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Germany

2.2 (91 reviews)
    • www.amazon.de

"Please unhold my Amazon account. My card is a genuine one and l have been a regular costumer on this site. I trust Amazon. Please, l need to make some argent purchase so please Amazon unhold my account."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Gumroad

2.0 (104 reviews)
    • gumroad.com

"Gumroad Help Desk did respond after a couple of days. My password required a hard reset apparently. This needed to be undertaken by the Help Desk. I would have gone around in circles endlessly ..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service