Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Vinted

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.vinted.com

"Hi. I am having a problem putting money into my bank account. The money is sitting there from a buyer but I cant add it to my personal account. Can you advise on this please. Thanks. Mrs Birchley."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Thailand

2.0 (205 reviews)
    • www.lazada.co.th

"You cannot trust Lazada... I had a refund for an item and I don't get the money back! I cannot chat or contact Lazada! The only option is to open a wallet, what is not possible for me... You have to take a picture with your..."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon India

2.3 (151 reviews)
    • www.amazon.in

"Not received my order after more than one month. Not good company to order again. Amazon should improve with the service."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Kogan

1.9 (164 reviews)
    • www.kogan.com

"I lost my phone and sim card with it. I have already paid for a year. Is it possible to get the same numbered sim card with the existing plan?"

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

HomeAdvisor

1.8 (228 reviews)
    • www.homeadvisor.com

"Watched video to remove to paint. Nightmare to take them down. Who the *** was your design engineer. Should be tarred and feathered."

Read All 320 reviews Customer Service

Joom

2.4 (132 reviews)
    • www.joom.com

"I didn't receive my first 4 orders the people in apt 108 said they sent them back to you. What do I do now."

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service

DealDash

3.3 (140 reviews)
    • www.dealdash.com

"Joined DealDash family not to long ago and I can say its life changing. So many awesome products, affordable deal, and the rush you get bidding. I have gotten some awesome deals and plan on winning many more items."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Facebook Marketplace

1.9 (138 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"When I tried to call Facebook the number that I called ended up going over to India again anyway when I was trying to report a scam and the guy that answered the phone said oh I've been scammed for $2,200 for a vehicle that I..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Copart Auto Auction

1.6 (178 reviews)
    • www.copart.com

"I wrecked my car last year in August and the insurance company had Copart to pick up my car after it was determined it was a total loss. Copart sent me A email needing the title to the car well I didn't have it So I called and..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Hoobly

1.7 (109 reviews)
    • www.hoobly.com

"Nothing. No one called or emailed
    Now Im pissed