Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Gearbubble

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.gearbubble.com

"The number you have for them does not work. After multiple emails, I still am not getting any help from Gearbubble support."

Read All 668 reviews Customer Service

Platos Closet

1.6 (354 reviews)
    • www.platoscloset.com

"I planned to wear these jeans to work on 6/29/2022 and immediately noticed *** in the right side of the jeans. I did not try them on in store, and removed the tag (removing the tag did not cause the hole) and I need to return..."

Read All 648 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bonanza

1.5 (288 reviews)
    • www.bonanza.com

"Shipped wrong color of Polo RL cap. I was trying to reach over the phone nobody answer. Please call me. My contact number is: 347-421-**** Edward. See attachment:"

Read All 594 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Zazzle

1.9 (255 reviews)
    • www.zazzle.com

"Hi I ordered a so called canvas for my dad for his 70th birthday and when I received it it was foam. I was under the impression it was going to be an actual canvas. I guess it was my fault for not reading the fine print. I am..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Thailand

2.0 (263 reviews)
    • www.lazada.co.th

"Lazada is the worst online shop ever. Not only are the item the lowest of the lowest of the lowest quality, but the app is not user friendly, the customer service is lower than the quantity of the items. Apparently it's the only..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Amazon India

2.1 (198 reviews)
    • www.amazon.in

"My issue is with the order which was supposed to be picked up a month back.
    It took them 1+month to pick it back. The order tracking shows that the status as item couldn't be picked up, reason "House locked" . Amazon India is runni..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Joom

2.3 (201 reviews)
    • www.joom.com

"I have ordered an item one month ago and I paid money.Order number is 7QPWLW6L.But still I haven't received."

Read All 468 reviews Customer Service

Shopee Philippines

2.0 (199 reviews)
    • shopee.ph

"To Whom It May Concern, I bought a Xiaomi Tablet Mi Pad 5 on 9/9/21 and received on 9/13/21. While using the table for few days, I had noticed that it drained to fast. Then, I contacted seller about it and agreed to return the fau..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Vinted Uk

1.6 (204 reviews)
    • www.vinted.co.uk

"Me and my misses has been trying to sort her account from 8 oclock this morning nothings working at all its telling her to verify her phone number but then when she dose it wont let her it just says invalid number try again later..."

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service