Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Shopee Malaysia

2.0 (329 reviews)
    • shopee.com.my

"Hi..i cant pay with shopee pay..i have been asked for shopee pay pin #..this is my first time m using shopee pay..when i tried to change pin # since yesterday i was told to do it tomorrow..today i tried again and the answer was..."

Read All 844 reviews Customer Service

The Jt Store

3.0 (301 reviews)
    • www.thejtstore.com

"Order #1781**** order in 27.05.2020 product still not received no update unable to contact need assistance ASAP"

Read All 712 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon Canada

2.6 (365 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ca

"I purchased whisky glasses for $29.00. They
    Arrived the next day which was great. They
    We're not the glasses he wanted. No where did it say that I would have to pay to return.
    It said that I had 30 days to return them. We order so mu..."

Read All 684 reviews Customer Service

Banggood

1.9 (382 reviews)
    • www.banggood.com

"I have ordered HDMI cable this month...but still it is not received by me. My patience is finished.. I need my money back"

Read All 682 reviews Customer Service

Gearbubble

1.8 (282 reviews)
    • www.gearbubble.com

"DID NOT GET MY *** ORDER, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING.
    DONT ORDER FROM THIS *** *** *** COMPANY.FUCKING SCAM"

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

Platos Closet

1.6 (351 reviews)
    • www.platoscloset.com

"There was an item I bought that had a price tag of $5 from H&M, but the Plato's tag said $6. I went to the desk to pay/resolve the issue, but the worker said that the Plato's tag ruled out any other pricing. Plato's Closet is..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Bonanza

1.8 (269 reviews)
    • www.bonanza.com

"I ordered "Third Watch dvd series" from mrjoed2's booth. He sent me a stack of home burnt dvds (with commercials) wrapped in a rubber band. I complained, he got defensive and refused a refund. I then ordered the same series from..."

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Singapore

1.9 (231 reviews)
    • www.lazada.sg

"I am unable to access to my account via mobile. Please contact me urgently.
    The screen remains still or just black out when I clicked on the apps. I am not able to view on anything when the advertisements are linked to Lazada platf..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Zazzle

2.7 (219 reviews)
    • www.zazzle.com

"Ordered the Monkey socks with a custom moniker, It was only printed on ONE sock. Very tacky especially since it was a gift. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!"

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service