Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Light In The Box

1.7 (2,134 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I cant obtain a return address to return faulty/soiled t-shirt that has arrived today 17/09/21
    My email address jrpnaguar@***.com is no longer accessible to me so I need someone to send goods return form to my home address"

Read All 4590 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1,948 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I was not pleased with the fabric of the masks, and did not open the individual packets. I was unable to communicate with the seller, as the email I sent was not delivered."

Read All 4231 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Club factory

1.8 (1,640 reviews)
    • www.clubfactory.com

"I need money to return the courier boy getting money for the product, but I pay in Google Pay
    Be true to the customer please please"

Read All 4151 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.8 (1,625 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"Pricing was OK. Problem is that he kept changing the terms of the contract. We agreed on a date and time for him to come out and give a quote, then after we agreed on time &;;;;;; place he demanded a $50 fee to give quote. Whe..."

Read All 3276 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1,745 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"Still need help when Mercari team do not answer??? Is about my refund i already provided all the info! The seller is totally unresponsive!! USPS TEY TO DELIVERY YESTERDAY BUT THEY LEAVE A NOTIFICATION ON THE DOOR! Problem is that..."

Read All 3222 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1,551 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"There were 4 charges on my account through my bank that I did not do they had ticket my card and they charged my card once before I called them I let you guys know you guys refunded me the money I asked to be taken off a poshmark..."

Read All 2823 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1,125 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"i got charged for a retarded subscription i did NOT want so i want my money back immediately or my lawyer will be involved so try me you dumb ***"

Read All 2665 reviews Customer Service

Amazon UK

2.4 (878 reviews)
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"Accidental membership and wasn't sent an email confirmation. I want to request a full refund back to my account"

Read All 2087 reviews Customer Service

Shopclues

1.6 (639 reviews)
    • www.shopclues.com

"I received one coupon and certificates
    And I call this number
    And I paid the amount of 108000 rupees
    But I can't receive the my price money"

Read All 1474 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (569 reviews)
    • www.alibaba.com

"I have order a food cart from Supplier joyone. Supplier has send wrong product and I have face alot of fees in America to pass truck through customs. Supplier knows he was at fault and offer me some money back. Truck was 3500..."

Read All 1265 reviews Customer Service