Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Light In The Box

1.7 (1971 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Two shirts were ordered on May 25. I received a notice the order was split. The one I've been waiting for, no clue when the second will be shipped."

Read All 4188 reviews Customer Service

Club factory

1.8 (1625 reviews)
    • www.clubfactory.com

"I ordered a white jeans I received wrong product..I returned that with the polythene .and my return picked up by company..now they rejected the return . How is it possible"

Read All 4114 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Etsy

1.8 (1596 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I paid for my order and it's in Cincinnati..why is that if it was coming from Brooklyn ny..I want my money back..it seems like this person is a scam artist..I want my money or the item or I will the bank come for money.stop scamm"

Read All 3441 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1575 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I replied to an Exact Match request on Jun 17 at 1:11 PM from 'julian dickey' and sent a quote at 4:05 PM and rather than a reply to my quote I got a second Exact Match request on Jun 17 at 1:19 PM (8 minutes after the first but..."

Read All 3175 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1505 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"I want my purchase. You guys are fake non reachable. I will never buy anything from your site again and I will report you guys as well come Monday.."

Read All 2708 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1360 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"Didnt mean to order LV purse for $2195. This was an error since it was my first using site to make an offer and not actually purchase. Please reverse charge since this would deplete My checking account and cause bills to bounce...."

Read All 2420 reviews Customer Service

Amazon UK

2.4 (778 reviews)
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"I have not signed for Amazon prime subs
    My grandson Kishan Bhagat is your prime member and you are collecting from my bank account £3.99 Thats fraud
    I want my refund immediately
    I have also lodged complaint with Financial Ombudsman"

Read All 1860 reviews Customer Service

Shopclues

1.6 (496 reviews)
    • www.shopclues.com

"Registration fees problem
    Mi vinig price transactions for to mobile send many my mobile number 862491****"

Read All 1169 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (476 reviews)
    • www.alibaba.com

"I ordered iPhone and paid $461.041 via pay pall . The supplier has refused to send item due to his/her account has been hacked. I need refund or need item as orders"

Read All 1072 reviews Customer Service