Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

DHgate

2.4 (3,638 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"No response to bag dimension size
    Of mylar cereal bar edible bags. Also is this stuff shipped from China or it's already in. U.S.?"

Read All 6689 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3,291 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I want my money ,l never received the two items.so just make this right.this is a ripe off.l ordered a car radio a year ago never git it .and l ordered from you again. So you did it again. Just return my money thats all l..."

Read All 5865 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Poshmark

1.7 (2,530 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"I have done what I was told twice with regards to giving my user name, lincoln@***2 and giving you the order number which I dont have presently but was left in the second email I sent you. Do not take my word for what an..."

Read All 4815 reviews Customer Service

Club factory

1.8 (1,652 reviews)
    • www.clubfactory.com

"I ordered 3 kurties sets but I get two old Sarees this this fraud with me from you... ...please refund me otherwise deliver my original product that I ordered (3 kurties sets)"

Read All 4217 reviews Customer Service

Amazon UK

2.4 (1,614 reviews)
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"You still have not reimbursed my account for returning item pitaka case for iPad 12.9 fifth gen all parcelled up with correct address return code also on"

Read All 4156 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.8 (1,807 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"For the horrible job that the company Recomended by Thumbtack Recomended I called them this morning and spoked with a representative that said someone will call me back from the department that deals with this situations but no..."

Read All 3585 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.6 (1,526 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ca

"Worst customer service amazon . Not happy at all. Reall hard to contact customer service. Can't complete my purchase 1 week now."

Read All 3365 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1,131 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"My psychopathic ex-girlfriend Noelle Marie Scott of Temple Georgia has been hacking my accounts along with some Turkish guy.
    I NEED MY ACCOUNT DELETED ALONG WITH ALL INFO ASSOCIATED WITH MY PHONE NUMBER, LETGO HAS NOT MADE ANY ATTE..."

Read All 2677 reviews Customer Service

Shopclues

1.5 (785 reviews)
    • www.shopclues.com

"Quality of Product was different colour was different and orderd combo of 3 shirts but got 2 shirts in packet against 3 shirts and funniest thing is detail printed perfect as order but received not total product"

Read All 1921 reviews Customer Service

Shopee Malaysia

2.1 (708 reviews)
    • shopee.com.my

"i wanted to change my number, because i xant log in my old account but they are telling me that the number is already in use so i dont know what to do. and they told me to contact this service so i could change it. can you please..."

Read All 1851 reviews Customer Service