Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8,648 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Mi pedido indentificado con el número SY141********, debería haber llegado como máximo el 23/09/2021, y todavía no a llegado, que paso?"

Read All 17777 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.3 (4,724 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"In refund status it is showing amount refunded but I have not yet received any amount in my account . It is from past 1 month I am trying for this.
    Please help me out"

Read All 10401 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ebay

1.8 (3,853 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"eBay allows people to advertise goods with a TOTAL price and then lets them add£130 to the price 3 months later so i have debt collectors banging my door"

Read All 10125 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (3,591 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"my return opps closed my order.return is confirm my order.my order return is accept.something went wrong return"

Read All 8643 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,468 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I've waited for all my stuff to come from you all and never received anything, I'm tired of waiting, I want a refund at this point. You all been telling me the same tracking information for months."

Read All 8735 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,257 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Yes of course ... I didnot get my refund untill now ... I m not sure how long it will take for the refund ..."

Read All 7771 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,392 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"You've been charging me without my permission for nearly a year now! I've tried contacting offer up, but to no avail, stop charging me now please!!!"

Read All 7768 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3,544 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"It's been 8 days since i don't have any news with my parcel. What happen? Is my parcel not move again? Can you please make it delivered by tomorrow, I've been this for a week. Do your part to satisfy your costumer. How..."

Read All 7283 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,293 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"I ordered two pairs of shoes and the order went through and money was taken out of my bank account but was canceled on dhgate end. They said that they were going to refund the money to me which would have been $130 instead they..."

Read All 5841 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3,226 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"They stole my money. Period. STOLE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS and I DO NOT and WILL NOT EVER HAVE AN ACCOUNT with theses THIVING BASTARDS. I WILL NOT EVER EVEN GIVE IT ONE STAR."

Read All 5734 reviews Customer Service