Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8411 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I have had so many issues in these past few months. I guess someone hacked into my Gmail account through wish and one day I couldn't get onto the app. So I did forgot password. Well I wasn't getting the email to reset it...."

Read All 17273 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4338 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I needed to change a phone # NOT able to access my account because no cell at address. offers emails"

Read All 9503 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aliexpress

1.7 (4085 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I lost access to My AliExpress account and I have been calling and trying to reach someone from
    The technical team to absolutely no avail."

Read All 7918 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3223 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"People cannot get ahold of me That's why people's not selling nothing on here because they can't get a hold of the people that's selling their stuff I put my truck on there and a train set and everybody's telling me that my phone..."

Read All 7351 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3496 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"Someone used my eastwestbank credit card last April 8,2019 2 purchases in the amount 28,560 and 29,680.....I need your help badly to locate the person who ordered and received the item. The scammer was pretending as a bank staff..."

Read All 7172 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (2893 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Return lable. Isuue still persists even after 20 says. Please make it easy to resolve as early as possible."

Read All 6865 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2526 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"They made me buy a bunch of cards said I would be refunded then said it took to long so they wanted me to buy two cards for codes to get refunded but my credit card is maxed out so they said they can't refund my money do now I..."

Read All 6676 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3185 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I bid I won I waited and nothing for weeks and still nothing to Date but a notice of delivery! Still waiting for my order! Refund Now! It was I believe my first order which I cant find!"

Read All 5660 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3196 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"My bank said to contact dh gate
    Someone used my card to make a purchase with dh gate website
    Please help"

Read All 5623 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (2308 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"My product not properly working
    So I complaint flipkart but not resolve my problem and not return and replacement product"

Read All 5145 reviews Customer Service