Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8,674 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Hi someone phoned me and asked me to go to WhatsApp they said they were from wish fraud they asked me for my account number and pictures of my account and pictures of my passport and drivers license and then my credit card..."

Read All 17848 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,104 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Missing shoes na and you supposedly dropped off my shoes and they werent there so I need to know where the purchased shoes are"

Read All 11409 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ebay

1.7 (4,254 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"We've received your return request for GENUINE OEM Power Steering Oil Pump 571002E300 for HYUNDAI Tucson KIA Sportage, and notified the seller.
    Send the item back by November 3, 2021, to claim your refund."

Read All 11213 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (4,096 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I received my product next day. SO Please cancel my complaint for product delivered not found. Thankyou flipkart costomer care"

Read All 10140 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,605 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"No follow up on a broken light fixture!!!! I have called customer service and left my number at least a dozen times without a single call back! All I want is the light fixture I paid for!!!!"

Read All 9013 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,320 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Hello,
    My name is lohitt.The order is done by my father in law.His name is nantha kumar.It has been long days ready send the product which is iphone x 256gb to the seller for refund but the product doesn't send yet.Please approach..."

Read All 7930 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,416 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Selling is not going thru for customer I updated my account to receive payment with bank information"

Read All 7833 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3,550 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"Item was already in LEX CDO branch last October 18, 2021 but they did not delivered until now October 20, 2021 with tracking number LEXST05400****PH .Follow up if they can deliver this week , it is badly needed.No contact number f..."

Read All 7298 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,325 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"Not getting an apropriate response from seller
    Ďďģfffffffff4 I cçwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssßsssssssscçwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssßssssssss ssssssssssssssddddddd..."

Read All 5910 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3,237 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I still haven't received anything from top hatter. I'm waiting on 6or7 items. I had ordered from this guy's before and i got everything on time. This time I had received 2 items and that is it. They don't keep in contact with me..."

Read All 5754 reviews Customer Service