Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8407 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I order items by mistake and I was told to refund the items onces delivered.I have returned the three items but no refund so far.I need this money as soon aa possible"

Read All 17264 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4331 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"website repeatedly asked for alpha/numerical recognition to prove I was not a robot. I could not progress any further.
    Yours
    Peter Fergusson"

Read All 9490 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aliexpress

1.7 (4078 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"They over charged me $600 more dollars my order was only 771.11 they never sent me a email of they was charging me another $600 bucks or explain anything about this."

Read All 7902 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3222 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"I want a refund i did not want to be charged for premium service. Please refund me asap. I did not authorize"

Read All 7346 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3496 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"I lost 4537 from Lazada, can someone help me to contact the seller to stop rejecting my refund? The sop name is Mr. & Ms. Shoeniverse here is my order number " 388140****24220""

Read All 7171 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (2887 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Received email check in lazada everyday , contact customer service not use system always answer me different of my questions , try to call also system reply no chance talk to customer service, until now don't have any response n..."

Read All 6853 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2510 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Been waiting on a package for three months only to never receive it. I tried to contact customer service and I can't even find the correct phone number to speak to a representative. Absolutely ridiculous"

Read All 6636 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3184 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"Some how I got charge for double order just want the gummies razor and massagerplease let me know if i owe more thank you"

Read All 5657 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3194 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"i orderd some mylar bags last month and never got my order or any track shipping or shipped i fo just that i bought it"

Read All 5617 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (2280 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I was placed order a book for 1000 the Same was delivered but the book ok is not quality full so I return but my refund amount is not refunded To me"

Read All 5095 reviews Customer Service