Skip to content

Auctions and Marketplaces

Amazon

3.0 (33,502 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered a laptop, and it's been five days and it hasn't been shipped. They have no record of any notes in the system of when it's going to ship."

Read All 78644 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,726 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I was very angry because I bought a used product; it was dirty and damaged. Total: $44.04. Order number: 12-1168*-***20. Item ID: 145823****68. Seller: corridorauction. I called the seller, but they did not respond, nor did they..."

Read All 47210 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flipkart

2.0 (11,305 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"My account is blocked and it will not open. I keep getting a 'login unsuccessful, please retry in a minute' message. However, I have been trying for several months. Please resolve the issue."

Read All 32349 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (9,800 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Tried to call about a return, no help, items I purchased, the shirt was perfect, the shorts were too small, why do I have to pay for shipping, the items are not size regulated."

Read All 22068 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (9,112 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I ordered an outfit on Wish last year in July 2023. I have been asking for a refund but received no response from Customer Service or Support. They didn't deliver my package, although it was marked as shipped. I want my refund."

Read All 19020 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (5,979 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I cant contact customer service I didnt receive my item I purchased online and money already taken from my bank account"

Read All 13764 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

2.2 (5,159 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Dear customer service,
    Order number: 240607****048765
    I will move from Italy to Japan and I will have not time to receive the dress on June, 20th.
    I would like to change my adress to Japan but it is impossible by app.
    The Royal Park H..."

Read All 12525 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (4,683 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"I didn't speak to anyone about this as no one has contacted me. Please help me get my money back into my bank account."

Read All 10703 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

2.1 (3,799 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Recently purchased 2 item. First item received and it is partially deliver by China seller. BUT LAZADA Wrong attach another local courier bag as proof photo.
    The second item that I didn't receive they attcah the first item photo as..."

Read All 9101 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

3.0 (3,877 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ca

"I ordered a food processor that was made in France but it came with a European plug. I live in Canada. No where in the description said that it has European prongs. I am requesting a paid shipping label but they said that its not..."

Read All 8997 reviews Customer Service