Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies

Auctions and Marketplaces

Amazon

2.7 (22,972 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Although Amazon takes my money for prime delivery on time every month, rarely is their Prime next day delivery ever delivered the next day. When I finally got fed up with this, since it happened multiple times, I called Amazon..."

Read All 54405 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (11,391 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I have bought and sold on Ebay in the past. It is much more difficult to get anything accomplished on ebay now. I'm also not happy that the money has to go into a banking account. If I remember correctly, we had the option of..."

Read All 28898 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flipkart

1.8 (8,592 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Tried with pc plus app both to reactivate my flipkart account but error shows in red color like inactive account"

Read All 23149 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (9,005 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"To find out why Ihavent received my orders from december 9 and 19thbut you guys put it on my credit card"

Read All 18715 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (7,104 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Pay pal approved credit, but I cannot sent it back to germany.
    Please contact me
    Sebastian joseph
    615-927-****"

Read All 14689 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (4,344 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I ordered some brothers embroidery download and have not received anything and when sending messages no one wants to help please refund my money and I will not be ordering anything else"

Read All 9747 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (4,153 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Item listed under off pretenses also this meeting between speaker. Undoubtedly the seller took a very up close picture of the item to make it appear like a regular size woman's handbag. It was not when I received it. It was very..."

Read All 9378 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,681 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"I want take actin on lazada courier man. He always rejected my item without my permission. He never col me Or come infront house . Can u all take action. If u not i make viral tis issue in media. Angry.i dont want he take my..."

Read All 8788 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.6 (3,691 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Item missing in package. Need an exchange right away. How long would it take for an exchange. I also need a bigger size"

Read All 8653 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3,698 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"Your company, Lazada Philippines, does not verify if the email address provided by your customers is actually theirs. This has been an ongoing issue since 2020 and I again received another email advising me about "my order" when I..."

Read All 7679 reviews Customer Service