Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Magickal Menagerie

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.magickalmenagerie.com

"Carmen had for all intents and purposes swindled many of her customers of their hard-earned money, including myself and my mother, since we had to this day, years later, not been sent the conjures and amulets promised. She ghosted..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "I also was a current victim of this individual. I also was looking for spiritual help. She did the same thing to me but in the credit card vanilla visa as if this year 2015. She pretends that she cares but that's a lie. I hope..."

• Advertisements

Deborah Graham The Psychic Matchmaker

3.8 (1 review)
    • www.psychicdeborahgraham.com

"Hello ,
    I am preeti david . From India. I show your aad on TV . Please can you do my reading .
    I want a healthy relationship"

Маг Александр Корвум

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • taromagic.top

"Обратился к нему для продвижения сайта , заплатил деньги и он исчез, прогнулся из-за 4 ты рублей , пытался развести на 7-10-15"

Sonia Choquette

• soniachoquette.net

"I had a reading with her in 2010 .I paid 800 for her huge ego.She advised me to go to the healers .I was not aware that these people are her business friends and they work together .
    One of them is Shamrock Holtz.
    After the sess..."

So Good Vibes

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • sogoodvibes.com

"I can't seem to get an answer as to where my second order is. My first order was tracked and took more than 3 weeks to arrive. Now I can't get through even on the web site along with my order number.I just want what I ordered."

Psychic Readings By Sherry

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.crpsychic.com

"traded service to buy Jack and Sherry their furnace of $5,000. They made two payments. I took them to court in Johnson County and sued them. If you co-sign for a loan or give them a loan, you will regret it. Just pay the..."

Psychic Advisor Priscilla

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.psychicpriscilla.net

"Hello this is Priscilla I believe that I was framed this is not who I am or what I represent I never email my clients readings or spiritual life I have never met any one named Jessica and I have never said those words and if you..."

Law Of Attraction Solutions

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • lawofattractionsolutions.com

"I ordered a success and motivation program three months ago and never received it. Instead they gave me a password where I could log on to listen to videos but this is not what I paid $97 for. I was supposed to receive a complete..."

Haunted Dollys

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.haunted-dollys.com

"- she is very slow at communicating, makes up fake customers on her member chat; she acts like she will give you a genie and has this strong, sorcerer. She doesn't do refunds, she never responds back. I ordered a wish granting..."