Browse Astrology Companies

Clear all filters
Astrology

Astrology

• www.astrology.com

"I subscribed to emails about 10 years ago. I unsubscribed pretty fast. Now they're emailing me again and even though I unsubscribed, I'm still getting emails."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Wayward Renegade Witches

• www.waywardrenegadeblog.com

"Pathetic piece of *** Ignorant, spiteful ***"

• Advertisements

Voodolovespells

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • voodolovespells.com

"I do not understand why someone would be so desperate as to drag Sandy's name through the mud. She's the real deal. Good spiritual workers are very hard to find. She specializes in love work, specifically under Erzurlie Freda who..."

Magickal Menagerie

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.magickalmenagerie.com

"Carmen had for all intents and purposes swindled many of her customers of their hard-earned money, including myself and my mother, since we had to this day, years later, not been sent the conjures and amulets promised. She ghosted..."

Holly Brooks Evans

• www.facebook.com

"I also was a current victim of this individual. I also was looking for spiritual help. She did the same thing to me but in the credit card vanilla visa as if this year 2015. She pretends that she cares but that's a lie. I hope..."

Sonia Choquette

• soniachoquette.net

"I had a reading with her in 2010 .I paid 800 for her huge ego.She advised me to go to the healers .I was not aware that these people are her business friends and they work together .
    One of them is Shamrock Holtz.
    After the sess..."

Psychic247

• psychic247.ca

"I got a free reading and kim wrote poor English which allow me be confused of what she was trying to say, an with in ask me to pay 99 dollars. I wrote her back for clearify what she talking about. She went on an on saying it not..."

Psychic Readings By Sherry

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Astrology

"traded service to buy Jack and Sherry their furnace of $5,000. They made two payments. I took them to court in Johnson County and sued them. If you co-sign for a loan or give them a loan, you will regret it. Just pay the..."

Psychic Advisor Priscilla

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.psychicpriscilla.net

"Hello this is Priscilla I believe that I was framed this is not who I am or what I represent I never email my clients readings or spiritual life I have never met any one named Jessica and I have never said those words and if you..."

New Lotus Web

• www.newlotusweb.com

"The content is quite frankly too generic indicating it was written for mass consumption and is in no way customised to me as an individual. Ive tried to cancel the subscription via email with no success and there is no phone..."