Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Medium Aida Switzerland

2.7 (6 reviews)
    • aidamedium.ch

"I got superb advise on my problems with my ex-husband and the medium helped me to get back in love with him."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Donna Maxine White

3.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.donnamaxine.com

"I'm going to preface this with I am skeptical of everything in life. I had a reading with Donna in the spring of 2018. I will say that she was so spot on, that even listening back to the reading 4+ years later I am STILL finding..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Astrology

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.astrology.com

"They dont answer the phone and they steal your money with falsities about joining a program. They say that you can cancel with no commitment and no problem, but they deduct a payment well before you are able to cancel. They stole..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

13Signsastrology

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.13signsastrology.com

"I purchased a money ritual and a Spiritual cleanse and haven't received any thing yet very un professional "

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Wayward Renegade Witches

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.waywardrenegadeblog.com

"Amazing, and Ms wayward also taught me not to wear my heart on my shoulders be strong and she taught me how to understand and use my own energy and not be layman the bigger picture and in the words of her art imitates life and..."

Sisterwitch

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.sisterwitch.com

"I had tried over a year ago to order a spell. I first inquired about what I would need to do, since their page blatantly says to ask if you have questions and I was living with people with allergies to candles and incense sticks..."

Medium Amanda

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • mediumamanda.net

"I would like a refund. I am not getting as promised and do not like the services due to this"

Foxx Hollow

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.foxxhollow.net

"I'm waiting since 2020 for my order to get finished. I was a regular customer, but chose to not buy from them anymore since they stopped working on orders and just take money. They said they're working on their backlog, but when y..."

Dr Bharguvanshi Love Astrologer

1.0 (1 review)
    • loveastro.webs.com

"He is really a fake person ..he has cheated me with 9500 rupees telling me that he will help me but nothing happen ...police should do an enquiry about this matter"

Voodolovespells

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • voodolovespells.com

"I do not understand why someone would be so desperate as to drag Sandy's name through the mud. She's the real deal. Good spiritual workers are very hard to find. She specializes in love work, specifically under Erzurlie Freda who..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service