Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Psychic Emily Halifax

2.5 (16 reviews)
    • emilyhalifax.com

"This lady began to read me in the YouTube comments during her live THAT I DIDN'T ASK FOR! BUT SHE HAD SOMETHING TO PROVE BECAUSE SHE'S FAKE.
    I got a bad feeling from the start, but gave her my information, that I regret doing.
    She w..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Hoodoo Delish

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • hoodoodelish.com

"As if you are not aware that there are copycats who might have used her pictures and copycat email to defraud some of you. Not holding briefs for her, but any kind of online payment to this kind of practice should be avoided or..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Keen Com

2.5 (9 reviews)
    • www.keen.com

"A slow network connection. Missed chat request.
    I was able to connect with WiFi which speeded my phone."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Bones Love Spells

3.0 (9 reviews)
    • doctorboneslovespells.com

"I am very pleased with his work. He looked into my situation and did his work. He explained everything to me and worked with me step by step.
    I give his work 5 STARS."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Themagicvine

2.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.themagicvine.com

"Ordered a genie lamp from them , it came n I followed all the instructions but never worked . They are not even replying to my emails"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Mystic Persia

2.1 (9 reviews)
    • 2spiritmystic.blogspot.com

"I was scammed out of $2,000 on 9/9/2021 by Terrance Lamont Jordan. I watched one of his YouTube videos for classes and readings. I also ordered 2 bottles of urine oil back in August that was shipped broken. Not too mention he put..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Norse Warlock

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.norsewarlock.com

"The two transactions that Ive made with this supplier have been satisfactory. The service provided has been speedy and products as described. I will purchase from this vendor again."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Moonstar7spirits

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.moonstar7spirits.com

"Hi All,
    Looks like some of these metasellers like Moonstar7spirits thrive on scamming innocent, vulnerable individuals.
    High time we stop such kind of cons and lot of these seller reviews also don't seem genuine."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Sharon Michelle

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • sharonmichelle.com

"I have had several readings with Sharon Michelle from Galveston Tx. She conducted herself very professionally, used her physic ability as well as astrology for personal as well as cryptos. I found her extremely accurate."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

New Lotus Web

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.newlotusweb.com

"Promises made. By Chris for wealth happiness and a new life didnt work because I didn't purchase his trinkets. My bank stopped my order noting this Website was fraudelent."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service