Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Bethea Jenner Astrologer

2.3 (42 reviews)
    • www.betheajenner.com

"Insists package was sent. Used common shipping label scam. Scammed my father. Do not purchase from this vendor. Has detailed e-mails ready for when customers complain about not receiving the package."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Asknow

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.asknow.com

"Please stop making payments to my card this is a fraud to my account. I did not get authorization for no one to put charges on my card please stop"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tara Medium

2.0 (38 reviews)
    • tara-medium.com

"I got a reaccuring payment from you guys for $4.98 i did not sign up for anything that would have a reaccuring payment if this could be checked into and fixed i would appreciate its not alot of money but it is mine and i was..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Celeste Angel Medium

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.my-angel-reading.com

"I paid her rs. 4000 & when I asked for refund she didn't give it back. I want my money back right now."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

CreepyHollows

2.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.creepyhollows.com

"I have placed many orders that require a write-up, never received any despite requesting more than once. I always get a reply that Magnolia will send them tonight. It never happened.
    Their help desk crew members is particularly rud..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Birthdate Co

1.8 (20 reviews)
    • birthdate.co

"I bought this candle for my daughter with a birthdate of 11-6-88. The smell gives a headache. It has not been burned and in original box. I would like a refund."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Project Yourself Store

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • projectyourself.com

"Tells me to call customer service. I call and get NO human contact! Left on hold!DO NOT WANT OM CLUB!!"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Sps Review Forum

1.2 (15 reviews)
    • spsreviewforum.com

"I am looking for others who have issues with Select Portfolio Servicing to potentially file a Class Action Law Suit to protect everyone who has a mortgage with SPS."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Deborah Graham Bocaraton

3.1 (11 reviews)
    • www.mrsgraham.com

"I asked her my questions. She said she wasn't going to waist her time on me if I wasn't going to listen after I repeated needing to know about someone who affected my life.
    She said I attracted.being attacked. After I hung up she l..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

4biddenknowledge

3.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.4biddenknowledge.com

"My concern was not resolved. I'd like to talk to someone regarding the investment opportunity. I'm getting a message asking me to write 100 symbols. Not sure what's that is about. So here we go!..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service