Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Bethea Jenner Astrologer

2.4 (39 reviews)
    • www.betheajenner.com

"I been going through some financial stuff and it's like things starting to effect my home. Is it anything that will change"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Tara Medium

2.0 (38 reviews)
    • tara-medium.com

"I got a reaccuring payment from you guys for $4.98 i did not sign up for anything that would have a reaccuring payment if this could be checked into and fixed i would appreciate its not alot of money but it is mine and i was..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Asknow

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.asknow.com

"This company is very expensive. they don't offer you packages to talk to masters so it ads up very quick. I have read with a couple of them my favorite is Devin Starlight I never talk to anyone so accurate, pretty impresive but..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Celeste Angel Medium

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.my-angel-reading.com

"I clicked for a free reading and got an email from Celeste and at least 6 names sending the exact same message for the exact same ritual and offering a free talisman... By the way, the so-called Talisman is a screen image that..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

CreepyHollows

2.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.creepyhollows.com

"Believe me or not.
    I have brought 2 spirits and 3 entities from them.
    After getting a psychic reading for them...( mind you this psychic knew nothing about spirit companions.. We both figured out that none of them were what creepyho..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Sps Review Forum

1.2 (14 reviews)
    • spsreviewforum.com

"I have read that forum from time to time over the last several years. I don't see how or why people are calling it a scam. **It doesn't sell anything!** The site doesn't ask for money and is an open forum for people to discuss..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Project Yourself Store

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • projectyourself.com

"Yall keep trying to charge my bank account for a whole *** $149.95. I'm not subscribed to yall *** and id greatly appreciate yall taking me tf off yall list, site whatever in every way whatsoever!!!"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

4biddenknowledge

3.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.4biddenknowledge.com

"Purchased a book. I Accidentally missed a letter in my email. I have no way of contacting the merchant all #s are incorrect and no one is responding to the Instagram Direct messaging."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Themagicvine

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.themagicvine.com

"Ordered a genie lamp from them , it came n I followed all the instructions but never worked . They are not even replying to my emails"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Hoodoo Delish

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • hoodoodelish.com

"I am contacting you about being a tester here in Pueblo Colorado for your new app it sounds very exciting and very easy to use which will be great for an old lady like me look forward to the back and forth with your bright soul!"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service