Skip to content

Astrology

The Extraordinary Chris

1.9 (72 reviews)
    • Astrology

"I said no.He's just asked me a pensioner to lend him £500!
    I said no he sent loads of pictures of the old chris.but not himself in perfectly sure he's a scam.he told me he goes to hypnosis classes so he's having hypnosis for someth..."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Kasamba

1.7 (149 reviews)
    • www.kasamba.com

"Hi, I just created the account and I saw 3 minutes for free. Plus, I was charged $15. I chatted with the reader for 4 minutes, so I should be charged for 1 minute which is $10, but $54.95 was taken from my account. I need a..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jenna Astrologer

2.6 (64 reviews)
    • zodiacsoulmate.com

"I just got an awful email telling me on December 30th something horrible is going to happen and I will be separated from my loved ones and my life will fall apart in 2024. Who does this? Fear tactics dont work on me."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Astromary

2.0 (95 reviews)
    • www.astromary.com

"I have been receiving her weekly emails for some time, now, and have never responded or ordered anything. Her English is sometimes very odd, and she often claims that certain momentous events -- positive and negative -- will be..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

Maria Duval

3.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.mariaduval.com

"Hi this is Patricia. I used to stay on in Gary Indiana and I have been receiving your letters through mail and my new address is 33655.E Sahara Ave Apt.1071 Arcadia Palms Westland Apartments the old addresses that I used to live..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Psychic Source

2.3 (78 reviews)
    • www.psychicsource.com

"Dont make a spice you get a bad reading they dont give you money back just a dollar you spend 15 $20. You get back a dollar."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Ashra Spellcaster

3.3 (81 reviews)
    • www.ashra.net

"In 2020 I was desperate to get my ex back. I found Ashra and had high hopes that all I needed was a spell to get my ex back. I contacted Ashra, and she went to "work". I must have done 8 spells (spent about $1500) all with high..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

ESPchat

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.espchat.com

"Refund request is going on Week 3 now. Delays due to my bank not accepting the credit back from Espchat, had no merit after I contacted my bank. Every reply would assure me "We have issued your refund of $__ today. Please wait..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Sara Freder

2.2 (20 reviews)
    • www.sara-freder.com

"Dear Sara Freder Team,
    I hope this message finds you well. I recently joined your affiliate program and am excited to promote your products. However, I have noticed that the affiliate program platform is frequently offline, making..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Saral Vaastu

3.0 (66 reviews)
    • www.saralvaastu.com

"સભળત નથ તમણ અમર પરશન મર સર મળત અમર ગર ન મલકત લધ પછ કઈ કમ કરલ નથ પસ ખટ લધ છ જથ ગરહક ન સતષ થય તમટ કમ કરવ"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service