Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Jenna Astrologer

2.7 (63 reviews)
    • zodiacsoulmate.com

"No astrologer is 100% correct, its probability after reading data which computer science is coming with sure shot answer in few years.
    She has predicted about my career 10 years before when I was struggling and what she mentioned ,..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Kasamba

2.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.kasamba.com

"This service was horrible and I'm a new customer.And I spent money and didn't know was really going on."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Astromary

2.2 (86 reviews)
    • www.astromary.com

"My wife and I both did this, then I did a 'reading' for some made up name and B-day. All the same "Starts/Planets are aligning between these dates, which means great things for you. Something happened around 2007 when you were 17..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Maria Duval

3.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.mariaduval.com

"Hi this is Patricia. I used to stay on in Gary Indiana and I have been receiving your letters through mail and my new address is 33655.E Sahara Ave Apt.1071 Arcadia Palms Westland Apartments the old addresses that I used to live..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

The Extraordinary Chris

2.1 (58 reviews)
    • Astrology

"They won't STOP sending me emails...Have requested 100's of times, still WON'T STOP. They keep sending 6-7 emails a day."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Psychic Source

2.2 (73 reviews)
    • m.psychicsource.com

"In April 2020 I read an article on the Internet that said Psychic Source was the number one psychic line online.
    I ran into trouble when I started reading with Psychic Juliette who basically tells you what you want to hear and none..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Ashra Spellcaster

3.3 (79 reviews)
    • www.ashra.net

"Ashra Koehn and her spells are 100% fake, fraudulent and a scam!! Please save your money. She is using cold email and automation to sound like a human to follow her scams but does not respond to anything after you purchase her spe..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

ESPchat

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • www.espchat.com

"Psychic reader. EllaShe definitely does this for entertaining out of her home.Loud music dancing around I call and she tells me Ive talk to her before in the past never once did I talk to her in my life she was very rude I just..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Saral Vaastu

4.0 (65 reviews)
    • www.saralvaastu.com

"I take service in Nov.2016. My condition was OK, so I took their services but I don't get any result from it so please give my Rs12000/-"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Sara Freder

2.3 (19 reviews)
    • www.sara-freder.com

"Hong Kong.. It's obviously a scam. Same picture different names, roaming business addresses. When I looked further I found that the company admits she does not exist and that all of their emails are for "entertainment purposes..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service