Browse Astrology Companies

Astrology

Kasamba

2.6 (118 reviews)
    • www.kasamba.com

"I have ordered a reading goth Jeenifer when it was clearly state the promotion of $2.10 per minute with 3 free minutes. I wish I would have a screenshot at that moment because right now its showing completely different rates. I wo..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Jenna Astrologer

2.7 (63 reviews)
    • zodiacsoulmate.com

"No astrologer is 100% correct, its probability after reading data which computer science is coming with sure shot answer in few years.
    She has predicted about my career 10 years before when I was struggling and what she mentioned ,..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Astromary

2.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.astromary.com

"My name is adefemi with the Gmail(adedejiadefemi38@***.com)
    Just wanna know more about feng shui necklace and bracelet"

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Maria Duval

3.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.mariaduval.com

"Hi this is Patricia. I used to stay on in Gary Indiana and I have been receiving your letters through mail and my new address is 33655.E Sahara Ave Apt.1071 Arcadia Palms Westland Apartments the old addresses that I used to live..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

The Extraordinary Chris

2.0 (59 reviews)
    • Astrology

"I sent you a message saying I didn't want services and I want my moneyback that you just took over 2 hours ago out my account because I said I didn't want your services and I was in the middle of getting ready to get my car fixed..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Psychic Source

2.2 (73 reviews)
    • m.psychicsource.com

"In April 2020 I read an article on the Internet that said Psychic Source was the number one psychic line online.
    I ran into trouble when I started reading with Psychic Juliette who basically tells you what you want to hear and none..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Ashra Spellcaster

3.3 (80 reviews)
    • www.ashra.net

"I've spent over $2000 in standard spells, and nothings happened on my end.. What's worse is that she acts like you aren't allowed to post a negative, but honest review. Like if she sees this she'll be like oh, I don't want you to..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

ESPchat

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • www.espchat.com

"My child had my phone and I did not give him permission to joun any site, let alone a bogus esp one. We are God fearing Christians in this home and I rebuke you in Jesus's name"

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Saral Vaastu

4.0 (65 reviews)
    • www.saralvaastu.com

"I take service in Nov.2016. My condition was OK, so I took their services but I don't get any result from it so please give my Rs12000/-"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Sara Freder

2.3 (20 reviews)
    • www.sara-freder.com

"Same reading was said to my friend this is a scam I want my money back. These predictions are probably robotically filled in for everyone from someone working from a computer it's all fraud they just find people's emails and send..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service