Browse Arts and Fine Arts Companies

Clear all filters
Arts and Fine Arts

World of Bronze

• worldofbronze.com

"On 12/7/2018, I ordered a Remington Bronze, Bronco Buster, and paid with my credit card. On 12/28/2018, I emailed World of Bronze asking for an update since I had heard nothing from them. No answer.
    I then receive an email stating..."

Urban Gallery

• www.urbangallery972.com

"On Feb-16-14 I bought a painting for my father on Ebay from seller with nick name "Yosy" (http://www.ebay.com.sg/usr/yosy) , who represented "Urban Gallery" located on the Ben Yehuda street 72 in Tel aviv. phone number: +972 ** **..."

• Advertisements

Tyler Galleries

2.0 (1 review)
    • Arts and Fine Arts

"Because Steve Nadel of Tyler Galleries didn’t take credit cards, I had to pay the full price of $3,000 in advance and prior to delivery for a sculpture I bought from him. I've been waiting for that sculpture since September 27, 20..."

The Art Museum of Southeast Texas

• www.amset.org

"It's nice that we do have a place with beautiful art work to see, but the museum has NO BUSINESS HOSTING WEDDINGS. They tell you what you want to hear to make your wedding day perfect until they get your check and cash it. The..."

SHARON HARPER

• sharonharper.org

"I HAD CALLED TAYLOR TO CONTINUE REPLACING SOME WINDOWS IN MY HOME, SINCE I AM UNABLE TO GET THEM A.LL AT ONE TIME. MARVIN MCDONALD CAME OUT TO MY HOME, MEASURED THE WINDOWS I WAS WANTING TO DO, WROTE ME A ESTIMATE, WHICH I..."

Ricardo Abraham Art

3.0 (1 review)
    • ricardoabraham.bigcartel.com

"After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching out, he called me and we spoke for about 30 mi..."

Reuben Wu

1.0 (1 review)
    • reubenwu.com

"This guy is incredibly rude, pompous and should be disciplined. Problem today is that "artists" can be obnoxious, cheat, lie, steal and manipulate and get away with it far too often.

RAW Artists

5.0 (1 review)
    • rawartists.com

"I am designer I create chic handbags. The last showcase I had with Raw Artist was in 2016. It was an amazing experience for me, to take part in a showcase with creators like myself. I am grateful that I was able to showcase my..."

Pamela Couch

• pamelacouch.com

"My partial never fit correctly and they say it’s guaranteed now they are trying to back out"

Main Street Landing

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.mainstreetlanding.com

"Main Street Landing is a nice building on the waterfront in Burlington, Vermont. it is owned by Lisa Steele, who inherited part of the Bancroft payment from selling the New York Times to Mexican billionaire, Carlos Slim.
    This build..."