Browse Arts and Fine Arts Companies

Arts and Fine Arts

Double Wings Art

• oilpaintingart.ca

"
    My sister bought canvas art from them while ago and she was very happy with the quality and service. Based on my sister’s recommendation, I bought Groupons from Double Wings Art and picked up my canvases from them this weekend w..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Ac Moore

3.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.acmoore.com

"Hello, I have 2 merchandise refund cards, wondering if I can use them at Michaels, or do i have to shop on line at an AC Moore. Im really not a pissed consumer."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FulcrumGallery

2.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.fulcrumgallery.com

"Advertise as glass and metal frames. You get a cheap plastic frame with an acrylic cover. Customer service hangs up on you if you dare point out the flaws in their product. Buyer beware."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Urban Archeology Of Mullumbimby

• Arts and Fine Arts

"No customer service at all i found many of the items in stock to be over priced as a collector of antiques i find it hard to believe that they can get away with claiming some of the items are genuine antiques the set of chairs i..."

Shanalogic

• www.shanalogic.com

"I learned my lesson when I ordered from shanalogic.com!

I used to really enjoy checking out the website and seeing what offerings they had. Though I often found there stuff to be EXTREMELY overpriced, I liked the fact they supp..."

Rock City Backdrops

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.rockcitybackdrops.com

"Mark , I heard a long time ago about this company and yeah you're right at the time that guy did have a attitude problem he was very full of himself. That if he really is called being like this towards his clients I think he rea..."

Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego

• www.mcasd.org

"After a visit to Museum of Contemporary Art in San Diego on Kettner my credit card was repeatedly charged and merchandise ordered by mail was sent to Amelia Smith. I contacted the Museum to find out if Amelia Smith was an employee..."

Guy Hepner

• guyhepner.com

"So Christina who works for guy Hepner had a buyer who was interested in 5 of my Keith Haring works of art. She said that they were very important clients but the wanted to see the art in person. Well I sent her the five pieces..."

Crafting For You Studio

• www.craftingforyou.com

"I order a personalized doll for my daughters birthday. The seller did not make the doll. My daughter did not have a gift. And now he wont give me my money back."

Yilinart

• yilinart.en.alibaba.com

"BEWARE - FRAUD!
    If you see yilinart.en.alibaba.com - run away!!!
    They are straight fraudsters.
    Submit order with yilinart.en.alibaba.com (Ruthy).
    Got defrauded ($7000)