Browse Arts and Fine Arts Companies

Arts and Fine Arts

Park West Gallery

1.9 (109 reviews)
    • www.parkwestgallery.com

"I bought a Marcel Mouly limited edition lithograph which the certificate states is "sighed". I bought so many pieces from Parkwest over the years that I didn't think to double check the signature. The piece was very dark where a..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Saatchi Art

2.2 (28 reviews)
    • www.saatchiart.com

"No payment No answers.I am busy for 2 Weeks
    Now to get my payment. They just dont help me. Can anybody ??????"

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Afremov

3.9 (39 reviews)
    • www.afremov.com

"Thank you for your purchase. I apologize for the issue. We did try to refund $59 on several occasions but you opened a chargeback the same time we working on this issue. the chargeback was for $207 instead of $59. Card companies..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

State Of The Arts Promotions

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.stateoftheartspromotions.com

"Yes, ridiculous that this guy is allowed to continue unabashed but we are taking him to Small Claims plus using our Collections Company to at least look to have some dark fun with him because he's not anywhere near a business pers..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Raw Natural Born Artists

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.rawartists.org

"I'm embarrassed to say I fell for one of their "shows" in Miami. I'm a photographer in my spare time, and they found my work on Instagram. In short, you have to sell 20 tickets ($25 each) to participate in the event, which is..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Marble Classics

• www.marbleclassics.com

"The owner of this business, Thor Johnsen has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 as a result his deceptive and misleading advertising practice and failure to return my money. He has not paid this court judgement and is in..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Original Paint By Diamond

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • originalpaintbydiamond.com

"The beads keep popping off after being on for awhile. Would like guideness on spray to put over to prevent this from happening and correction the problem now."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Jake Wand

• www.jakewand.com

"Along with my family, I decided to eat at Jake Wand's Gold Coast restaurant last March on our 6th marriage anniversary. Well, I must say, our entire celebration of that special day became simply horrible because of Jake Wand's res..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Icon Studios

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • iconstudiosdallas.com

"If you aren't training your complaining....a large majority of people we talk to have unrealistic expectations. Thinking you will be working everyday, thinking all you have to do is show up and you are going to be the star. Would..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Arts Heaven

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.artsheaven.com

"Order not delivered.
    Unanswered emails and phone calls"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service