Browse Arts and Fine Arts Companies

Arts and Fine Arts

Park West Gallery

1.9 (110 reviews)
    • www.parkwestgallery.com

"The Park West invoice specifically states, "Allow up to 12 weeks for delivery." I am now into week 14 and no delivery. They have my money, and I am waiting for my art. They gave me a big, "I'm sorry," but no remedy in sight. I..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Saatchi Art

2.1 (32 reviews)
    • www.saatchiart.com

"I recently sold and shipped a bronze sculpture to a buyer in Houston. Saatchi have still not paid me in spite of me completing all documentation they require. I have been mailing the support dept and every other name I can find..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Afremov

3.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.afremov.com

"Thank you for your purchase. I apologize for the issue. We did try to refund $59 on several occasions but you opened a chargeback the same time we working on this issue. the chargeback was for $207 instead of $59. Card companies..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

State Of The Arts Promotions

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.stateoftheartspromotions.com

"Yes, ridiculous that this guy is allowed to continue unabashed but we are taking him to Small Claims plus using our Collections Company to at least look to have some dark fun with him because he's not anywhere near a business pers..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Raw Natural Born Artists

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.rawartists.org

"I'm embarrassed to say I fell for one of their "shows" in Miami. I'm a photographer in my spare time, and they found my work on Instagram. In short, you have to sell 20 tickets ($25 each) to participate in the event, which is..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Marble Classics

• www.marbleclassics.com

"The owner of this business, Thor Johnsen has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 as a result his deceptive and misleading advertising practice and failure to return my money. He has not paid this court judgement and is in..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Original Paint By Diamond

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • originalpaintbydiamond.com

"The beads keep popping off after being on for awhile. Would like guideness on spray to put over to prevent this from happening and correction the problem now."

Jake Wand

• www.jakewand.com

"Along with my family, I decided to eat at Jake Wand's Gold Coast restaurant last March on our 6th marriage anniversary. Well, I must say, our entire celebration of that special day became simply horrible because of Jake Wand's res..."

Arts Heaven

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.artsheaven.com

"I am a repeat customer. other two paintings were done as promised with no issues. In early July 2021 I ordered and paid for three separate paintings. After a month no word from them. Now it has been two months, with only two..."

Icon Studios

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • iconstudiosdallas.com

"If you aren't training your complaining....a large majority of people we talk to have unrealistic expectations. Thinking you will be working everyday, thinking all you have to do is show up and you are going to be the star. Would..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service