Browse Arts and Fine Arts Companies

Arts and Fine Arts

Park West Gallery

1.9 (110 reviews)
    • www.parkwestgallery.com

"The Park West invoice specifically states, "Allow up to 12 weeks for delivery." I am now into week 14 and no delivery. They have my money, and I am waiting for my art. They gave me a big, "I'm sorry," but no remedy in sight. I..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Saatchi Art

2.1 (33 reviews)
    • www.saatchiart.com

"After my husband died, the consultants were rude and disrespectful regarding my husband's account and told me "I needed to act like an artist." I have asked to speak with someone in management to assist me and yet no one has bothe..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Afremov

3.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.afremov.com

"Thank you for your purchase. I apologize for the issue. We did try to refund $59 on several occasions but you opened a chargeback the same time we working on this issue. the chargeback was for $207 instead of $59. Card companies..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

State Of The Arts Promotions

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.stateoftheartspromotions.com

"Be Warned! As of June 2021 Timothy Paul Newberg started another promotions company in Boulder under the name "Colorado Festival Promotions LLC." His ban is up, and he's back at it! Spread the word today!!!
    State of the Arts Promoti..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Raw Natural Born Artists

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.rawartists.org

"I'm embarrassed to say I fell for one of their "shows" in Miami. I'm a photographer in my spare time, and they found my work on Instagram. In short, you have to sell 20 tickets ($25 each) to participate in the event, which is..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Marble Classics

• www.marbleclassics.com

"The owner of this business, Thor Johnsen has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 as a result his deceptive and misleading advertising practice and failure to return my money. He has not paid this court judgement and is in..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Original Paint By Diamond

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • originalpaintbydiamond.com

"My order number is 70785 .. its from July and I didnt receive it yet!!!
    Im Very disappointed .. you sent me an email saying that the stuff are shipped with a tracking number (VR43087****YP) But whenever i enters the tracking number..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Jake Wand

• www.jakewand.com

"Along with my family, I decided to eat at Jake Wand's Gold Coast restaurant last March on our 6th marriage anniversary. Well, I must say, our entire celebration of that special day became simply horrible because of Jake Wand's res..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Arts Heaven

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.artsheaven.com

"I am a repeat customer. other two paintings were done as promised with no issues. In early July 2021 I ordered and paid for three separate paintings. After a month no word from them. Now it has been two months, with only two..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Icon Studios

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • iconstudiosdallas.com

"If you aren't training your complaining....a large majority of people we talk to have unrealistic expectations. Thinking you will be working everyday, thinking all you have to do is show up and you are going to be the star. Would..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service