Browse Animals Companies

Animals

Kibbles n Bits

3.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.kibblesnbits.com

"Im a breeder of American Bullies , I normally buy your kibbles and bits for a "Snack Treat " for my dog love love love the bacon and steak flavor for their evening treats,. I have never ever had any problems with your product unti..."

Inner Coastal Livestock

3.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.innercoastallivestock.com

"This is a great man on a fantastic piece of land with a horse for everyone! He allowed us to take a mare off his hands that was in real rough shape. All horses are bought at auctions from all around the U.S. being sold for a..."

• Advertisements

Ideal Pet Products

3.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.idealpetproducts.com

"Still under warranty so sending replacement today."

Fluent Pet

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • fluent.pet

"The buttons. Theyre not very clear pretty hard to hear
    Where do I return them to. What is the address."

DcPups

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • dcpups.com

"My ex has two dogs from them, and my dog is absolutely gorgeous and smart. They were always nice. I don’t know why you guys are complaining."

Catsnow

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.catsnow.com

"I have several polydactyl's I am interested in Colorado and cannot contact seller.
    Why don't you have a telephone number?"

Burlington County Animal Alliance

3.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.bcaaofnj.org

"Staff are rude and unprofessional. Worst experience I have had with rescues. I would not recommend them"

All About Puppies

1.0 (1 review)
    • allaboutpuppiesflorida.com

"I went to purchase a dog called spoke to Travis put a hold on it well I drove from Tampa to Clearwater and he called 10 minutes to tell me he sold it. Terrible customer service irresponsibility of the sales guy when I advised him..."

9Lives

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.9lives.com

"I wanted to know why Chewy.com discontinued, caring, nine lives daily essential cat food and was trying to get me to buy another brand instead. This is not my only problem, my local stores are always sold out of 9 lives my 14yr..."

Von Waldberg German Shepherds

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.vonwaldberg.com

"I have a girl she will be 2 years old this month and have had no trouble with her.
    I have a boy he will be 2 in March. He got sick last month and we had thought he ate something. He had an x-ray and nothing could be found, however,..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service