Browse Animals Companies

Animals

Candy Coated Doxie

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Animals

"We bought a basset hound from this lady and 3 days later rushed him to vet because he was passing blood frequently. He ended up having mange, and 3 different parasites in his intestines. She said "oh no, I will pay for the vet..."

Buffalo Creek Farms

4.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.buffalocreekfarms.net

"I have purchased 3 kittens from
    Kelly. All 3 have been fantastic! I was happy with how they were raised and agree with a prior review at how social they are. They act more like a dog... sweet and want to be sitting next to me at al..."

• Advertisements

Breeders Pick

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • breederspickpup.com

"Do not buy any puppies from this place! They get their puppies from puppy mills that practice inbreeding. The owner was rude when I called him with concerns about both Boxer puppy's tails not healing correctly. I took them to the..."

Tcup Island Puppies

• tcupisland.webs.com

"I purchased a puppy from Eurnice 3 years ago for show and was promised the dog had 2 decened ***. The dog had only one and thus could not be shown. I returned the puppy the same week with a written guarantee that the puppy..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Mountain Ridge Giant Alaskan Malamutes

4.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.mtnridgemalamutes.com

"I got my pup from Loretta 2 yrs ago, he is big and beautiful. He has regular visits to our vet and is in perfect health. He has a wonderful temperament with all my grandkids(15yrs old to 8 months old) and my other dog(5yr old fema..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Urban Northern Coops

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.urbannorthern.com

"This company is a scam. Their coops are paper quality which isn't good. They actually charge 25% restocking fee. NEVER BUY HERE. You'll lose out big time."

Livin boxers

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.livinboxers.com

"Due to her own insecurities and negative thoughts about her peers such as Sheila mcavoy of whome she spoke as if sheila was an evil {{REDACTED}} but then was friends with her as she needed a dog...had something bad to say about..."

Florida Puppies Online

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.flpuppiesonline.com

"Please, do NOT get your puppy from this place.
    We got our dog from them a little over a year ago (after spontaneously stopping by their shop and happened to fall in love with our little fella). We got excellent service from one of..."

Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes

4.3 (4 reviews)
    • enchanteddreams.wix.com

"My husband spoke to no less than 9 other breeders before speaking to Enchanted Dreams. Most insisted on a non-refundable deposit before you could even see the puppies. Enchanted Dreams invited us to visit the puppies, meet the..."

Zeal German Shepherds

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.zealgermanshepherds.com

"this guy is a fraud and a liar this thief sold me two sick dogs
    with hips and elbow problems i have been waiting for AKC
    for months and never got em to find out they were undocumented don't buy from him don't do
    business with him he..."