Browse Animals Companies

Animals

Prada Puppies

2.5 (29 reviews)
    • pradapuppies.weebly.com

"You sound like satans daughter. I can only hope that karma is quick to give you your comeuppance. Sleep well. Animal"

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Cornerstone Farms

3.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.cornerstonefarms.net

"She was called Dark Molly when we first saw her on their website. 15 years later, look at that blond beautiful face!"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Adorablebulldogs

1.7 (14 reviews)
    • adorablebulldogs.com

"I find it absolutely ridiculous that you had to play an application fee. I've never heard of that in my 30 years of dealing with breeders.
    Buyers, ALWAYS pay thru PayPal, make sure you have a contact in writing, one that not only d..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers

2.7 (24 reviews)
    • www.spoiledrottenschnauzers.com

"I had the pleasure of buying 2 schnauzers from this company. My dogs are now 6 years old so I feel I am able to write an an accurate review. One was supposed to be a toy and one a teacup. I was told that the toy might be around..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds

4.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.germanshepherdpuppiesforsale.us

"Bella was just 9 months. She is one of the best shepherds we've owned (4th one). She is very much a people dog but yet never backs down when playing with our 15 month old shepherd. She is always happy, with a loving life..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Purina One

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.purinaone.com

"Had to take my dog to the vet after he had eaten your Lamb and rice dog food broke out severely after eating your food spent $307 at the vet."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Precision Pet Products

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • Animals

"I went to pick up the dog crate after laying it flat for storage and the handle broke and I called the company and they dont offer any handle replacement they told me I should buy a new crate which is ridiculous.
    The dog crate is g..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Bellaclan Border Collies

3.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.bellaclan.com

"I fell in love with the dogs at Vallnery and thought Bellaclan seemed like a really reputable breeder. I throughly went through her website (which is no longer up as for right now) and decided to fill out a puppy application. As I..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Wicks Silver Labs

4.3 (1 review)
    • Animals

"I got my dog from Wick's Silver Labs 6 years ago. I am very sad to hear about the passing of Pat & the decline in the quality of the breeding. My dog has the best temperament of any dog I have come in contact with & is the..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Tri County Humane Society Florida

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • tricountyhumane.org

"I have been made aware of a case that a dog was taken there and "disappeared". A fairly valuable dog that was probably "adopted" for a hefty price. In the meantime the owner that lost the dog had been there looking for the lost..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service