Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

Top Horse Solutions

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.tophorsesolutions.com

"It's been several years since I've seen Top work with horses but my experience is that he does some very dangerous things with horses such as teaching them to rear (why? There's no reason to train a horse to do this). He didn't..."

Ragmeister Ragdolls

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.ragdoll.org

"Made an order back on december 5. And we are about to finish december and i have yet to receive my order."

• Advertisements

Pet Amber Alert

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.petamberalert.com

"This is not a legitimate business. They take your money, don’t send out any kind of alerts, are not reachable by phone or email and break you’re already broken heart. Unethical and just plain cruel."

Ms Puppy Connection

• www.mspuppyconnection.com

"SLANDER POSTED BY OUR COMPETITOR, www.boutiqueteacuppuppies.com
    Almost 3 yrs. ago, I made a bad decision and signed a document for a puppy to board a flight when a customer flew into our airport to pick up her puppy. The customer..."

Haus Merkel

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.hausmerkel.com

"Received 2 sick dogs. Not socialized. Bad living conditions. Bad temperament."

Guardian Rottweilers

4.1 (4 reviews)
    • guardianrottweilers.com

"We just purchased a puppy (Radar) from Guardian Rottweilers. The experience was amazing. Our puppy is amazing. They did an amazing job taking time to ensure we would properly care for our new rottweiler and were qualified to..."

Blairs Toy Schnauzers

4.7 (1 review)
    • www.blairstoyschnauzers.com

"We are going to be picking up our puppy in May. Amy is so very nice and professional! Her puppies are so adorable! We were very impressed with the way she does business and her precious puppies! I would highly recommend her!..."

Ankeny Bark Avenue

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.ankenybarkavenue.com

"I have six wonderful Shih Tzu babies they went into bark Avenue to be grown and when I picked them up one was feeling poorly I took her to the vet because she acted like she was in pain that said someone had kicked her or hit her..."

Viola Valley Dogs

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.violavalleydogs.com

"The whole story is not told here. An adoption was approved but the people decided not to adopt. No contract was signed and she asked to foster a few days and see if it would work out. She then refused to let Viola Valley Dogs,..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Tiger Nation And Small Exotics Educational Services

3.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.tigernationeducationservices.com

"This lady is loony toons. Lets her animals live in filth. She isnt fit to own a pet rock.."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service