Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

House Sitters America

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.housesittersamerica.com

"I was bombarded with information from a potential house sitter, named "Thomas", who just overwhelmingly sent me his resume, credit score, reviews (which were obviously made up) without even a chance for me to talk to him first...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Pets Best

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.petsbest.com

"The company said they would reimburse you but never has. They said they sent the money, but never did!"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Custom K9 Services

2.8 (11 reviews)
    • customk9services.com

"Trained my two dogs in 2016. Great folks who still help out with overnight stays. Complete trust. Saw this page and am disgusted at people. Whoever this keyboard warrior is I bet you think your competitors."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Williams Dog Training

1.2 (1 review)
    • www.williamsdogtrainingcompany.com

"I, too, had my dog trained by Nora and they guaranteed a life time of coming out to correct issues. I had another of my dogs there in 2002 and was not so bad, but this time I called twice because they never returned my call and f..."

WagWalking

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • wagwalking.com

"Customer care was not helpful. I watched two dogs for 10 days and I was informed that I wouldnt be paid until the following week. This is a big inconvenience to me. The dogs are returned and healthy I should receive my money the..."

Rocky Top K9s

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • rockytopk9s.com

"We had 2 female boxer puppies from Ellen Roberts at Rocky Top K9's and BOTH had huge health issues (chronic GI tract bleeding, diarrhea, etc) for months and months and months after purchase. One ended up being put down due to the..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Kevin Salem Dog Trainer

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • Animal Services

"You treat women like 2nd class citizens and you said you would move. You didnt move FAR enough I wouldn't trust my dog, a mouse nothing with you. Get out of if the state like you promised. *** you"

I Want A Ragdoll

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.iwantaragdoll.com

"Dear sir your product is not a branded please exchange my order .."

DogsForFun

"Written by curtass, on 26-03-2010 01:53

i bought these dvds from this guys site,

The Truth About The Philadelphia Experiment - DVD Set

Project Montauk: The Time Travel Chronicles - DVD Set 30.00

The Montauk Briefing: Time Travel T..."

Clippity Doo Dog

4.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.clippitydoodog.net

"My dog is 14 years old and has no eyes. It is necessary to have a mobile pet groomer for her. Here is what happened yesterday. I clearly had a confirmed date of January 12. I juggled my schedule to make sure I would be home for..."