Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

Kismet Kittens

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • kismetkittens.org

"Be glad that your kitten lived. I got one March of 2017 and it only lived until July. It was sick from day one and I have talked to several others that bought kittens from her and they were sick and died. Very unprofessional and..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

House Sitters America

2.4 (11 reviews)
    • www.housesittersamerica.com

"We've used the service a few times, inviting sitters (unpaid) to stay in our home with our dogs. We contacted potential sitters on the website, and we were able to communicate with full transparency, exchanging phone & email..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sander Haus

3.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.sander-haus.com

"I don't doubt that they are selling quality pups who are healthy and happy, however, the service is much less to be desired. They are definitely looking for absolutely, 100% PERFECT homes for their dogs to an extent that almost..."

Pound Hounds Resq

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.poundhoundsresq.org

"Before you decide to adopt, foster, or donate to this particular rescue, please read all reviews first. Not just on this site, but all review sites that this organization is listed on. Do your homework first. Donate your funds..."

Halo Collar

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.halocollar.com

"I was supposed to get a shipping label sent to my email. It's been 6 days still haven't gotten it..why?"

Custom K9 Services

2.9 (11 reviews)
    • customk9services.com

"Trained my two dogs in 2016. Great folks who still help out with overnight stays. Complete trust. Saw this page and am disgusted at people. Whoever this keyboard warrior is I bet you think your competitors."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Scratchpay

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • scratchpay.com

"I did they're online application and was denied ! We just got a loan for a house 189k, yet this piece of crap company won't do a 695 loan? Take your stupid *** company and shove it up your ***"

Kevin Salem Dog Trainer

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • Animal Services

"This guy has no training center or kennel he lives out of his car and lies about having a kennel. Reports online in sacramento and LA about hurting dogs, arrests, spousal battery. Angry vindictive and hates lgbtq. Look online for..."

Clippity Doo Dog

3.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.clippitydoodog.net

"NOW the phone is not accepting of your number ...clippiting do da!
    Seriously?
    SERIOUSLY...are you still in business??"

Bark Begone

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.barkbegone.com

"Im so glad I stopped by and read all these reviews. It saved me a ton of money since I was close to placing a very large high dollar order. Thank you."