Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

Westside German Shepherd Rescue

2.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.wgsr.org

"I enjoyed my experience fostering to finally adopting one of their dogs. They were always accessible and helpful, especially when the dog had swallowed her toy. West side handled everything. They have hundreds of pups and devoted..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Lap of Love

2.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.lapoflove.com

"I love my animals ! My cats time is here she is 17 years old An has a tumor in her ear . She is suffering I want to put her down but at the prices they charge its yard for people like me on a small pension . When I had to put her..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fur And Feathers Wildlife Control

2.8 (18 reviews)
    • furandfeatherswildlife.com

"After work was done, which was successful for a period of time (still under warranty) but doesn't call back after I left a message that the critters had returned. 7 calls later, including trying to get clarification from the..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Von Wilhendorf

2.9 (11 reviews)
    • wilhendorf.us

"You call these " pissed" clients,the ones making negative comments of how you sell SICK dogs to customers, deworm the *** out of these sick dogs, *** their gutts for life, and they go into an early grave bc they cannot keep up w..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Fleischerheim

3.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.fleischerheim.com

"I purchased a male GSD puppy from Bill in 2020. Sire was Halvar and Dame was Waronna. This puppy was the smartest and most confident GSD puppy I have only owned. Unfortunately, My dog died at 6 months no fault of Bills.
    The only ne..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Exotic Shihtzu

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.exoticshihtzu.com

"Great dogs for my entire family we got like 8 and everyone is doing well the breeder retired to out of state and people still going at it stupid and cruel"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Christypaw Persians

4.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.christypaw.com

"I adopted my first baby Flynn, a golden chinchilla Persian from Christy in 2016 and I fell in love immediately! The whole process was simple and easy, and yes there was a questionnaire and she asked some additional questions but..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Good to Be Horsey

2.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.goodtobehorsey.com

"I bought a TWH mare from Broken R Stables Gene Ross who says he is a horse trainer. I bought horse for my daughter and Gene said she would be prefect for her. So I bought the mare and let her settle in I called Gene to tell him I..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Ramona Humane Society

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.ramonahumanesociety.org

"I found an abandoned cat and gave my address thinking it was a simple drop off. Those ignorant jerk keep harassing me for answers and then demanded I stayed wait for 20 cats were being caged. They are there for free county money..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Home For Life

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.homeforlife.org

"I met with the person that runs this place for an interview of employment for the Star Prairie, WI job opening. My interview was at 4:30 but she interviewed her 5 pm interview before me acting as if I got the time wrong but I did..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service