Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

Bark Busters

1.6 (134 reviews)
    • www.barkbusters.com

"7/30/22. I will keep posting my complaint sent to BBB until I get a response from the company.
    08/05/2020
    We have paid Bark Busters $795.00 for a life long training and support service. The trainer (Susan M*****) that came to our ho..."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

Support Pets

3.3 (87 reviews)
    • www.supportpets.com

"I was told that I would get a refund it showed a receipt but never went to my bank this place is a huge scam scam and a huge rip off"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rover Com

2.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.rover.com

"The app signed me out, and would not re load. I removed the app and re installed, that was the solution."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Planet Urine

5.0 (40 reviews)
    • www.planeturine.com

"I've used their urine removal and stain removal products on my carpet and like it very much it's usually from accidents from dogs and cats, and it seems to do a superb job. The only problem is they don't send you enough of the..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

24petwatch

1.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.24petwatch.com

"I have 7 claims that they had covered before and paid for the same medication for my dog who is blind due to Glaucoma, They have copies of the prescriptions, paid stubs, packing slips, and invoices, and are too stupid to read..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Camp Bow Wow

1.8 (37 reviews)
    • www.campbowwow.com

"My dog has been going there now for about a year, granted he had some challenges of not wanting to go into the medium sized kennel...he's a 90 lb lab. I was rudely given a reprimand by a manager named "Georgia" who stated that "th..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Sit Means Sit

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • sitmeanssit.com

"We got a charge from this outfit showing up on credit card. Never heard of them before, we have no pets."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Iresq Rescue And Rehabilitation

2.6 (29 reviews)
    • iresq.co

"First, don't be fooled into thinking this is a rescue. They're buying puppies dirt cheap out of state then selling them to you here in Colorado, slapping the word "rescue" on them. They're nothing more than a puppy mill outlet.
    Bou..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Trutech

1.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.trutechinc.com

"I got billed $3000 to catch some rats and moles and seal up any entrance points in the crawl space. The African American man who was suppose to follow up on if the traps they placed caught any rats, only showed up once. They..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

One Step Closer Animal Rescue

2.6 (16 reviews)
    • oscaranimalrescue.org

"Son adopted a young dog who became ill very shortly after bringing her home..recouped but it happened again and again until it became really bad and after several vet visits, mounting bills, dog was hospitalized..and has yet to..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service