Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

Bark Busters

1.9 (127 reviews)
    • www.barkbusters.com

"It's a steep price for a lifetime of spray bottle and a "BAH" word to discipline the dog. I asked for refund and still getting charged $895 for two hours of spraying my dogs.
    I contacted them in emergency, that the dogs in the same..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Planet Urine

4.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.planeturine.com

"I've used their urine removal and stain removal products on my carpet and like it very much it's usually from accidents from dogs and cats, and it seems to do a superb job. The only problem is they don't send you enough of the..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

24petwatch

1.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.24petwatch.com

"I have 7 claims that they had covered before and paid for the same medication for my dog who is blind due to Glaucoma, They have copies of the prescriptions, paid stubs, packing slips, and invoices, and are too stupid to read..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Support Pets Com

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • www.supportpets.com

"They took my 125.00 and sent me.nothing for it.I want my money.back.It was all a rip off.
    MS.Mary A Durrah Windham"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Camp Bow Wow

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.campbowwow.com

"I hate to write poor reviews but my experience at CBW Duluth was appalling and my hope is to warn others. In June, I dropped my dog for an initial interview with a bag of food because he was going to stay for the day. When I..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Rover Com

2.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.rover.com

"I cared for / sat this dog for 4 days off rover and absolutely loved it & had the inital amount of $140.00 that i was supposed to get paid from them & haven't gotten anything since mind you this was back in may or june !..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Sit Means Sit

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.sitmeanssit.com

"This morning, 9/11/21, I was walking in Mason Park in Irvine, where an instructor from Sit Means Sit was teaching a class. It was very hot, yet the instructor was teaching in a bright, sunny area and the dogs (and owners) seemed..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Iresq Rescue And Rehabilitation

2.6 (29 reviews)
    • iresq.co

"First, don't be fooled into thinking this is a rescue. They're buying puppies dirt cheap out of state then selling them to you here in Colorado, slapping the word "rescue" on them. They're nothing more than a puppy mill outlet.
    Bou..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Trutech

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.trutechinc.com

"These people are dishonest and incompetent. I asked them for exclusions in 2019 and the guy comes out and says, "Well where do you think they're gettin' in at?" ("They're," there, meaning the squirrels/chipmunks/rats/flying..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

One Step Closer Animal Rescue

2.6 (16 reviews)
    • oscaranimalrescue.org

"We have adopted our Gus, Paige and Cheyenne from OSCAR. Wonderful help especially with Gus who is special needs. Would go to them for another fur baby in a minute. We continue us to try and support them as best we can."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service