Browse Animal Services Companies

Animal Services

Bark Busters

1.9 (125 reviews)
    • www.barkbusters.com

"This was a horrible program. There was never any indication that the only training involved was to bah at your dog and there was no alternative offered. While the trainer was nice, the goals she set were beyond unrealistic and..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Planet Urine

4.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.planeturine.com

"I've used their urine removal and stain removal products on my carpet and like it very much it's usually from accidents from dogs and cats, and it seems to do a superb job. The only problem is they don't send you enough of the..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

24petwatch

1.4 (31 reviews)
    • www.24petwatch.com

"Seems like they do whatevers necessary to trim your benefits and seems to take 3-4 weeks to get reimbursed. Will cancel at the next renewal."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Camp Bow Wow

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.campbowwow.com

"We brought our very happy mini ausssie there and everything was fine until we had been there a year. First the staff, who normally would bring the dogs forward to put their harnesses on started doing it out back where we could not..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Sit Means Sit

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.sitmeanssit.com

"They came here to Utah and took over a very special team of trainers, and promised to keep the trainers when they took over, in the contract. But instead they got rid of them breaking the contract, by not paying them what they..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Support Pets Com

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.supportpets.com

"I paid $97 for the ESA papers they put my dogs name on as the owner instead of mine. They have a money back guarantee on it. I have tried to call and it says go online to change any mistakes. I have tried chatting with them and..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Iresq Rescue And Rehabilitation

2.6 (29 reviews)
    • iresq.co

"First, don't be fooled into thinking this is a rescue. They're buying puppies dirt cheap out of state then selling them to you here in Colorado, slapping the word "rescue" on them. They're nothing more than a puppy mill outlet.
    Bou..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Trutech

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.trutechinc.com

"These people are dishonest and incompetent. I asked them for exclusions in 2019 and the guy comes out and says, "Well where do you think they're gettin' in at?" ("They're," there, meaning the squirrels/chipmunks/rats/flying..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

One Step Closer Animal Rescue

2.6 (16 reviews)
    • oscaranimalrescue.org

"We have adopted our Gus, Paige and Cheyenne from OSCAR. Wonderful help especially with Gus who is special needs. Would go to them for another fur baby in a minute. We continue us to try and support them as best we can."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Westside German Shepherd Rescue

2.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.wgsr.org

"I enjoyed my experience fostering to finally adopting one of their dogs. They were always accessible and helpful, especially when the dog had swallowed her toy. West side handled everything. They have hundreds of pups and devoted..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service