Browse Theme Parks Companies

Walt Disney World

2.0 (219 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"Not watching Loki, you pispoor mother ***
    My arm hurts from the jab.
    Feeling feverish.
    Why have you interrupted my service you foolish *** Where is my Disney?
    Not happy with your lack of service. My pit bull is not happy with you eith..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Disneyland

2.4 (168 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"I have been trying for an entire week to get in touch with customer service. IF I get through on a number, I will sit there for 60-90 min with zero response. I have emailed 3 times. No response. I have called way too many times an..."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Six Flags

1.9 (152 reviews)
    • www.sixflags.com

"Six Flags Magic Mountain is so hard to get any kind of customer service. I purchased 4 one day tickets online. The day we went I decided to purchase a membership. I went to customer relations at the park explained what I wanted..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Great Wolf Lodge

2.2 (133 reviews)
    • www.greatwolf.com

"i book the room thru booking which was the wrong room then when i got there they gave me a hard time providing me with wrist band i asked for a early check in i didnt get that my room wasnt ready till 430 whick check in at 330 it..."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Seaworld

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.seaworld.com

"I purchased an annual pass . I would like to go tomorrow but its only allowing me to add myself and not my guest to the reservations"

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Universal Studios Orlando

2.4 (71 reviews)
    • www.universalorlando.com

"Could not get in contact with an associate or person that works at the Studios. I would like to see if I could change the dates of my tickets due to a family emergency."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Knotts Berry Farm

2.6 (36 reviews)
    • www.knotts.com

"They wont give me a refund although I found out I'm allergic to something in cocid vaccine. So if you're not a California resident you can't go unless fully vaccinated. Bought six tickets. All efforts to contact for assistance..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Busch Gardens

1.8 (36 reviews)
    • buschgardens.com

"My phone call was never returned after trying to speak to a supervisor about switching my reservation day due to a medical emergency. Now my vacation is over and I am out $300 because I was not contacted back after being promised..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Legoland

2.1 (29 reviews)
    • www.legoland.com

"Nobody was wearing masks while waiting in lands or in the stores. When I made complaints to staff, they say we dont have the man power to monitor everyone in the stores and the lines. Me and my family did not feel safe at all...."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Worlds Of Fun

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.worldsoffun.com

"I never received any notice of this in my email and therefore was sent away the first time I came. At the same time, I watched well over 100 people leave so there was definitely room for just myself.
    The manager put a reservation i..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service