Browse Theme Parks Companies

Theme Parks

Walt Disney World

2.0 (274 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"Waiting in line not fair to those with less money who can not afford to pay for lightening passes. We can no afford to pay more so had to wait !!!"

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

Six Flags

1.8 (259 reviews)
    • www.sixflags.com

"Yes there is still an issue please contact me at 760896**** I still need to speak to someone about being charged extra because your systems were down"

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Disneyland

2.3 (212 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"Hi, over a month ago I went to disneyland with my family. My sister bought me a funko pop in the section of marvel, i was so excited and happy that i didnt even take it out of the box. That's until today, I just noticed that my..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

SeaWorld

1.9 (185 reviews)
    • www.seaworld.com

"Your phone is the worst ever! I have tried getting through to Customer Service about a refund that has not arrived and I have waited 20 to 40 each time on the line with NO response, until I have to had to hang up.
    I don't know how..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Great Wolf Lodge

2.2 (147 reviews)
    • www.greatwolf.com

"Been trying to reach someone about a incident that happened with my daughter toenail coming off in a pool. The supervisor that Ive spoke to have not been of any help. This is frustrating."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Universal Studios Orlando

2.2 (102 reviews)
    • www.universalorlando.com

"No complaints just want to cancel all access please i had a great experience there. I Really enjoyed the rides and food but im just not interested anymore at this. Maybe sometime in the future but all and all thank you guys so muc..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Knotts Berry Farm

2.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.knotts.com

"Error on trying to change long on to payment portal trying to change my debit card it wont lte me long in"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Urban Air Trampoline Park

1.6 (87 reviews)
    • www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com

"Trying to get membership transferred to Spring Texas ! I am trying to add 4 more to membership. Reached out to two locations with no response. Went in they said they will reach out to corporate. Still no call back."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Busch Gardens

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • buschgardens.com

"My family visited the Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Va on Friday July 29,2022 We arrived at 1:00p.m. and we had to leave your park at 3:45p.m because it was a thunderstorms ,so the park shut down.
    My name is Veronica Nu-man it was my..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Legoland

1.9 (55 reviews)
    • www.legoland.com

"Do me and my daughter both need to be tested for covid or just me? And do you take covid 19 test that are the week of the date scheduled?"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service