Browse Theme Parks Companies

Theme Parks

Walt Disney World

2.0 (228 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"Disney plus application does not function and has an internet presence of not working. Trouble shooting links dont work . I finally got a number 888-905-**** from Disneyland park tech support."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

Disneyland

2.3 (175 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"DO not pay ..go to..attend Disneyland until they stop the liberal mask and covid precautions that are over bearing and enable paranoia.
    There is no magic in Disneyland until liberal mindsets are changed"

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Six Flags

1.9 (184 reviews)
    • www.sixflags.com

"I paid for the pass.My son never used, because Covid-19 He wants to used today 9/11/21, but I didn't appear active anymore. It's not fair, I paid for nothing. Please, help."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Seaworld

1.9 (137 reviews)
    • www.seaworld.com

"Good afternoon,
    My name is Ivonne Aviles and I am in need to reach out to someone at high level. For the past few days Ive tried calling customer service. First system was down. Today I have been on the line with a representative n..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Great Wolf Lodge

2.2 (135 reviews)
    • www.greatwolf.com

"Bait and switch company repeatedly has deleted package deals we call to correct and give the run around claim to fix it then didn't do as promised. Worst business I have ever dealt with. Please don't let them ruin your day, book..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Universal Studios Orlando

2.3 (83 reviews)
    • www.universalorlando.com

"My phone was stolen and used to purchase tickets for Volcano Bay and I was told there are no refunds only a date change for the ticket and I havent visited Florida this year"

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Knotts Berry Farm

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • www.knotts.com

"I won 2 tickets in a raffle 12/2019 my plan was to use the tickets spring 2020 then Covid hit. I had been trying to reach someone since you reopened in May I tried booking online and it won't let me. Please if someone can assist..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Busch Gardens

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • buschgardens.com

"I am not pissed . I got above and beyond customer service with my rep . I only wanted to know if it was possible to cancel my ticket."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Legoland

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • www.legoland.com

"I reserved my date and time and then the next day got an email saying I still need to reserve my date and time??? When I clicked on it it wouldnt let me pick a time. When I go to view my tickets it shows my date and time. Very..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Worlds Of Fun

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.worldsoffun.com

"As i came from the parking lot, through the checkpoint, and up to the counter, i was Excited!! First time getting to go to WOF since i was 16, and, I was getting to take My son, i knew i wanted fast passes because i remembered onl..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service