Browse Theme Parks Companies

Theme Parks

Walt Disney World

2.0 (281 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"We are season pass holders but we find ourselves leaving the park to find scooped ice cream. The only park at Disney that has scooped ice cream is Hollywood studios. It would be Nice to be able to stay at park(s) enjoy ice cream..."

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

Disneyland

2.3 (268 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"Fist fight brawl between two men on 4/10/24, while we were there. Two grown men fist fighting, punching each other down to the ground, bloody facesa true scary fistfight in front of hundreds of children in strollers and all ages..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Six Flags

1.9 (297 reviews)
    • www.sixflags.com

"Just a beeping noise when I called. Didnt ring or give me an option to speak to anyone. Not very professional."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

SeaWorld

2.0 (230 reviews)
    • www.seaworld.com

"When my daughter had went on the Manta ride 2 times, we went to go for a third time but they said she was to short. I don't like your service and it should be better than this."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Great Wolf Lodge

2.1 (168 reviews)
    • www.greatwolf.com

"My beds were not made in my room then I called to let them know and they just threw in on my bed in a garbage bag I was so upset"

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Universal Studios Orlando

2.2 (124 reviews)
    • www.universalorlando.com

"Nothing happened. Thats the problem. No one can be reached by phone, and we are out nearly $400. And youre insisting that we type at least 100 characters in this field box. We are looking for a quick and appropriate resolution."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Urban Air Trampoline Park

1.8 (125 reviews)
    • www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com

"I was attending a birthday party when we were formally harassed by a 17-year-old girl dragging slippers that we could not have the birthday cookies that were allowed to be brought in at the front door any longer mind you earlier..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Knotts Berry Farm

2.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.knotts.com

"First parking for people to get chicken to go after the chicken was terrible no flavor sage and drive from anaheim to knott to surprise my family and Avery one was disappointed. Bud experienced no one eats."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Busch Gardens

1.9 (90 reviews)
    • buschgardens.com

"We bought tickets for the wine and food expo at the park. The tickets were 85.00 per person. That in itself was a ripoff. When we got to the park we were told we needed to buy tickets to enter the park. No where on my tickets did..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Legoland

2.1 (72 reviews)
    • www.legoland.com

"I did the purchase with my credit card. My amount is already get trought the bank . But I dont get any email or receipt about the purchase . Please help me . I need back the money ."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service