Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Saudi Arabian Airlines

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.saudiairlines.com

"Actually...when I booked my ticket...it has shown me from Delhi( terminal 3) to riyadh( terminal 2)...and from riyadh( terminal 2) to JFK new york ( terminal 1),But now the terminal of riyadh airport has changed... showing in my..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Vistara

1.8 (74 reviews)
    • www.airvistara.com

"Hello
    We are still confused the carry suit case is 23 OR 32 KG Allow.
    In you side mention 23 kg But Travel agent saying 32 kg is all person
    Extra suitcase also allow 32kg ...
    Pls kindly clear and confirm us...
    On 30 NOV we have Departu..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

All Nippon Airways

2.1 (74 reviews)
    • www.ana.co.jp

"Hi, i wonder, if i missed the departure flight from Vancouver to Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam on DEC03 2022, flight number 135, can i use my returned ticket from Ho Chi Minh."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Iberia Airlines

1.4 (81 reviews)
    • www.iberia.com

"I booked my flight and paid for my seats last week ... this week I received an email that they cancelled my flight and booked me on a later date, when I called and had them arrange the new flight dates (had to shift my entire..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Klm

1.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.klm.com

"Your service is horrible While attempting to make a flight change unable to speak with a lie agent, no success through the Felt app Cannot get anyone on the phone, How do you guys stay in business, I will never fly this airline..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Brussels Airlines

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.brusselsairlines.com

"I haven't heard from Brussels at the moment regarding my refund due to double charge for extra luggage"

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Go First

1.4 (70 reviews)
    • www.flygofirst.com

"Since July 2022, Im waiting for my money back post cancellation of airline ticket. Many conversation with GoAir customer service team (Eg: Purushotham & Ms. Sharma) if Im not mistaken, for them always the same by hearted reply..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Swissair

1.7 (70 reviews)
    • www.swissair.com

"You are still holding $731.60 of my money for itinerary 4PKBTF that YOU canceled. I can't get anyone at Swiss Airlines to help or to care. "A good excuse is a good result." A Customer Service department should never live by that..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

EVA AIR

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • www.evaair.com

"I have took a flight from Milan to Taipei on 13Nov, ticket number is 695784****301.
    My United airline number should VW631402 but it is wrongly registered as vv631402"

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Alitalia

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.alitalia.com

"Still await any correspondence relating the refund of air ticket purchased 2019 and couldnt fly due to covid restrictions"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service